RSS
News
Up and Running
Thank you Walter. More stories to come.
Posted by: missfae on 05/03/2017 1:58 AM(0 Comments)
new stuff
Thank you Walter. He's added a kudos button and the ability to download PDF format, or MOBI format, or ePUB format.

Give him a big cyber hug.
Posted by: missfae on 02/09/2016 11:38 PM(0 Comments)
many stories to add
Going back through old emails and I see many stories I have permission to add.

I'm going to try to grab these, and brain insane, and get them uploaded first. After that, will be asking for newer stories from authors online. Maybe some on AO3 will allow to link or post here.
Posted by: missfae on 01/15/2016 2:40 PM(0 Comments)
Back..
I've had emails encouraging me to add more fics - both new and from the Insane site- so I will try to get three or more per week up.

Still working and having health problem, but I'm still alive and kicking- thank the Lord- and I'm going to to pay more attention to my creative side.
Posted by: missfae on 01/14/2016 8:31 PM(0 Comments)
Still working on this
Still here and will be adding more. I don't care how long it takes, all the Brain-Insane stories will be transferred and new ones I come across on the net, as well as my own. Hugs. Lord willing, it does take time so be patient.
Posted by: missfae on 08/11/2014 4:05 PM(1 Comments)
I'm back
I'm determined to get back in touch with my artistic side, so be ready to receive an influx of stories on this site and my personal site PGOFM (https://www.squidge.org/pgofm/ ) Lord willin' and the creek don't rise. Hugs
Posted by: missfae on 08/01/2014 2:10 AM(1 Comments)
been so very busy
Life has been crazy and I've been neglecting this site. I hope to get more stories added as soon as life calms down. And please comment on the new writers because it would make their day and generate interest in the site.
Posted by: missfae on 10/12/2012 1:21 AM(0 Comments)
reviews
Remember, writers like reviews. It gives them incentive to add more chapters and it gives the admin the incentive to find more stories on the web to add. Hugs.
Posted by: missfae on 01/21/2012 4:04 PM(0 Comments)
Bad Admin
I apologize for neglecting the archive, but the pressures of teaching, moving, illness et al have slowed my posting of new stories. I still have many, many assignments to grade but the other areas are improving, so I will be posting new stories in the immediate future.

I really want to thank all those who sent me stories to post, especially Robin. Thanks for helping us to preserve such wonderful stories.
Posted by: missfae on 12/26/2011 1:18 PM(0 Comments)
welcome new member
I want to give a big welcome to mariej1978. Please do feel free to read and comment on the stories on the archive.
Posted by: missfae on 12/26/2011 12:47 PM(0 Comments)
Welcome to our new member.
rspivey512 is our newest member and co admin. Please give her a big welcome.
Posted by: missfae on 10/01/2011 9:19 AM(0 Comments)
another new member
Welcome. Don't forget to read and comment. It's food to hungry writers.
Posted by: missfae on 07/29/2011 2:40 PM(0 Comments)
Welcome to our new member.
I want to apologize for being remiss in welcoming our members to the site. Thank you for joining and I hope that you will enjoy your time here.

Our newest member is Kerensa, welcome.

Second Chance by cernicalo is now completed. Please give her a look see and a holla back for her fic.

Hugs to you all.
Posted by: missfae on 07/12/2011 8:30 PM(0 Comments)
co-admins
I'd like to thank our two volunteers for co-administrators. Robin and Divanora, welcome. Dinvanora has been with us for awhile but I was remiss in acknowledging her. I apologize.

Once again, thank you.
Posted by: missfae on 06/25/2011 11:51 AM(0 Comments)
Kudos
Walter is working to add a kudos button to our site. So if we read a story we like but feel that we can't think of a comment, a kudos will warm the writer's soul.

You can even use it on the older stories.
Posted by: missfae on 06/25/2011 11:36 AM(0 Comments)
authors appreciate
Please don't forget to review. Many of the stories are being added from the old Brain-Insane site and the authors may or may not be writing. However, if you come across and active author, please comment on their story.

As a writer, I can assure you that comments are precious and are sometimes the greatest reason for posting the next chapter.

Thanks.
Posted by: missfae on 05/10/2011 4:29 PM(0 Comments)
I'm back
Hi. I've been very busy for the past month or so and unfortunately, I haven't been able to devote the time to this site as I would like.

But things have slowed down, or rather I am making things slow down and will be able to add more categories to the site. If you are going to be adding stories and need a specific pairing along with general characters, be sure to email me in advance and I will get that set up for you.

I will also be adding more stories from the old site, so be on the look out for those.

Some of you have been having problems with different backgrounds when switching from page to page. I just sent an email to Walter about this and I am sure he will let me know what is going on.

Finally, as always... I am looking for a couple of co-mods to help with the site. Just to help me upload stories and to answer questions if I have to be out.

Please consider helping out. I would really appreciate it.
Posted by: missfae on 03/10/2011 2:36 PM(0 Comments)
Characters
For those who are going to be adding stories, if you will email with the fandom and the characters, I can get this added before you add your stories. Thanks
Posted by: missfa on 12/07/2010 10:23 PM(0 Comments)
Notifications
Walter has set up the system to send out email notifications when new stories are added. This feature can be added through your profile.
Posted by: missfae on 12/07/2010 10:23 PM(0 Comments)
Adding Stories
I am in the process of adding stories from the Brain-Insane site. In the warnings, Brain-Insane will be listed.
Posted by: missfae on 11/30/2010 9:00 PM(0 Comments)
Generic TOS
I have posted a generic TOS, but I will be working on a site specific one over the next few days.
Posted by: missfae on 11/30/2010 9:00 PM(0 Comments)
new stories
We have our first new story from Robin G. Yay!

Look for it under Harry Potter in movies.

Posted by: missfae on 11/30/2010 8:59 PM(0 Comments)
Testing the site
I just uploaded a story to see what it will look like on site. Still working on getting the Submission Guidelines to show. I'm also still adding classifications.
Posted by: missfae on 11/27/2010 4:37 AM(2 Comments)