RSS
Jesse
... is a street racer and the brains of Dominic's operations, and he is a wheelman in the heists. Jesse admits to having ADD and is shown often stuttering in his speeches and acting very nervous. Despite this setback, he is the computer nerd of the group as he is responsible for creating the designs, doing background checks on people, and hacking the engine characteristics of Toretto's race vehicles with precise calculations (a potential characteristic of those with ADD as they may at times have high IQs). He is somewhat irresponsible as he later raced Johnny Tran for pink slips against the wishes of both Brian and Toretto who warned him that Tran had over $100,000 under the hood of his vehicle. This proved to be true as Jesse lost to Tran, later driving off and escaping his loss. An enraged Tran and an accomplice later pull a drive-by shooting at Toretto's house missing everyone but Jesse, who gets hit, killing him instantly. Brian and Dominic chase after Tran, shooting him dead and avenging Jesse's death.
Stories
Holding On by lydkiya [M - 16+]
[ Reviews = 1 / Kudos Received = ]
4 years later, Brian's in a coma, Brian's lawyer shows up at
Dom's garage with a little surprise.
Categories: Fast and the Furious; Characters: Caleb - OMC, Dom/Brian, Dominic Toretto, Ensemble, Jesse, Leticia "Letty" Ortiz, Original Character(s), Vince; Genres: Gen, Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Angst, AU, Brain-Insane, Complete, H/C, Kid Fic, m/f, m/m
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents Series: None
Word count: 8104; Read Count: 1226; Completed: Yes
Updated: 02/10/2016; Published: 02/10/2016