RSS
Boss Jefferson Davis "J.D." Hogg
...is the wealthiest man in Hazzard County and owns most of its property and businesses — whether directly or by holding the mortgages over the land. Usually dressed in an all-white suit, he was the fat, greedy, corrupt County Commissioner with visions of grandeur, a voracious appetite for food, who constantly ordered Rosco to "Get them Duke Boys!" he is also Bo and Luke's Probation officer, when Bo and Luke need to leave Hazzard they always get permission from Boss Hogg because the Government asked Boss Hogg to be Bo and Luke's probation officer. Boss Hogg was also married to (and dominated by) Rosco's "fat sister" (Lulu Hogg), a point that did not always sit well with either Boss Hogg or Rosco; Hogg sometimes claimed that Rosco was indebted to him because of it, though his on-screen interactions with Lulu typically showed him loving her deeply (and giving in to her stronger personality). Boss ran nearly everything in the county, from government and administrative positions to owning local businesses. In addition to his role as county commissioner he was also the police commissioner, land commissioner, and bank president. Boss was also the chief of the Hazzard Fire Department and the owner of or primary mortgage holder on most of the places in the county including the Boar's Nest, Rhubottem's Store, Cooter's garage and the Duke Farm. It is implied in some episodes that he is the Justice of the Peace but in others Hazzard relies on a circuit judge.
Stories
[ Reviews = 0 / Kudos Received = ]
Well, it's MPREG. I saw this challenge on the MPREG list, so I just HAD to give it a try. Obviously, someone male is pregnant, and gives birth. Wanna find out more? Read the story!
Updated: 01/14/2016; Published: 01/14/2016