RSS
Luke Duke
Lucas K. "Luke" Duke was born on November 6th 1951.

The Duke family, including cousin Daisy Duke and Uncle Jesse Duke, is well known for their role in the moonshine business among other interests. Bo and Luke had both been sentenced to probation for illegal transportation of moonshine. As a result, neither was permitted to use firearms, instead preferring to use bow and arrows. It should also be noted that the terms of Bo and Luke's probation included staying within the boundaries of Hazzard County (unless given special permission by their Probation Officer, who happened to be Boss Hogg).

Of the two Duke boys, Luke was considered to be the more intelligent, "cool-headed" one. Where Bo was the one known to get the two into trouble, Luke was the one who usually got them out of it. Luke was older, and more mature than his younger cousin Bo. He usually thought his way through situations that arose, in contrast to Bo, whose actions were much more precarious.
Stories
[ Reviews = 0 / Kudos Received = ]
Well, it's MPREG. I saw this challenge on the MPREG list, so I just HAD to give it a try. Obviously, someone male is pregnant, and gives birth. Wanna find out more? Read the story!
Updated: 01/14/2016; Published: 01/14/2016