RSS
Rodney McKay
A Head Scientific Advisor of the Atlantis expedition and a member of Sheppard's team during seasons one through five. Dr. McKay is one of the most arrogant and condescending personalities found in the Stargate franchise. He once identified himself as a Mensa member and believes himself to be the smartest person in the city, as mentioned in a conversation between Dr. Weir and Carson in "Hide and Seek". What makes it worse for his fellow team members is that, while he does not possess the wisdom of many of the other characters, in terms of raw intelligence or at least the occasional fits of insight/brilliance, he is. Despite his irritating demeanor, many members of the Atlantis expedition are on friendly terms with him, and McKay is able to keep steady relationships and is close to the people he works with, having referred to them as a surrogate family in a message to his estranged sister Jeannie.
Stories
starstarstarstarstar [ Reviews = 1 / Kudos Received = ]
I hope that, if the opportunity came up, I would be smart enough not to get knocked up by a creepy alien couple with fertility issues."
Categories: Stargate: Atlantis; Characters: Ensemble, John Sheppard, John/Rodney, Rodney McKay; Genres: Gen, Slash
Warnings: Alien Conception, Brain-Insane
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents Series: None
Word count: 4796; Read Count: 1067; Completed: Yes
Updated: 06/11/2012; Published: 06/11/2012
[ Reviews = 1 / Kudos Received = ]
David starts having weird cravings, and Evan jokes that he's pregnant. What if he really is?
Categories: Stargate: Atlantis; Characters: Carson Beckett, Dr. Parrish, Elizabeth Weir, Evan Lorne, John Sheppard, Rodney McKay; Genres: Slash
Warnings: Unbeta'd
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents Series: None
Word count: 1605; Read Count: 611; Completed: Yes
Updated: 06/27/2012; Published: 06/27/2012