RSS
Avatar [0] A paraplegic marine dispatched to the moon Pandora on a unique mission becomes torn between following his orders and protecting the world he feels is his home.
Fantastic Four [1] A group of astronauts gain superpowers after a cosmic radiation exposure and must use them to oppose the plans of their enemy, Doctor Victor Von Doom
Harry Potter [9] Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Fast and the Furious [3] An undercover cop infiltrates an underworld subculture of Los Angeles street racers looking to bust a hijacking ring, and soon begins to question his loyalties when his new street racing friends become the prime suspects.
Hellboy [3] I'm putting descriptions from both movies. A demon, raised from infancy after being conjured by and rescued from the Nazis, grows up to become a defender against the forces of darkness. The mythical world starts a rebellion against humanity in order to rule the Earth, so Hellboy and his team must save the world from the rebellious creatures.
Lord of The Rings [0] In a small village in the Shire a young Hobbit named Frodo has been entrusted with an ancient Ring. Now he must embark on an Epic quest to the Cracks of Doom in order to destroy it.
Star Wars [1] ... is an American epic space opera media franchise, centered on a film series created by George Lucas. It depicts the adventures of various characters "a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away". (Wikipedia)
Stories
Knocked Up! by lopaka tanu [T - 13+]
starstarstarstarstar [ Reviews = 1 / Kudos Received = ]

After the fall of Torchwood One, Ianto slept with a stranger in a trench coat. Now strange things are happening to him.

Fusion: Knocked Up-Torchwood/Doctor Who.

Categories: Torchwood, Movies; Characters: Ensemble; Genres: Slash
Warnings: Adult Situations, Alien Conception, Angst, Complete, Implied Sexual Situation, Language, m/m, Violence
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents Series: None
Word count: 2695; Read Count: 1354; Completed: Yes
Updated: 07/17/2011; Published: 07/17/2011