1/03/15:

Added This So Called Life to Hawaii Five-0.

11/25/13:

Added part two of my Hawai'i Five-0 Vampire series, The Edge of Forever.

5/16/13:

Keep forgetting to add Love and Family to Hawaii Five-0. I wrote this back in January but for whatever reason I kept forgetting to post it here.

12/16/12:

Added Before Your Love, Because You Love Me and Steve and Danny's Big Adventure to Hawaii Five-0.

5/15/12:

Added Karma's a Bitch to CSI: Miami.

4/29/12:

Added Eyes Wide Shut to Dark Blue.

2/26/12:

I've been nominated for the first ever Hawaii Five-0 awards. The stories nominated are: Steve's Great Escape (as planned by Gracie Williams), A Beautiful Day and The Edge of Forever. Please go vote.

1/10/12:

I made two New Year's resolutions: 1) finish Dannii's Evan/Astra fic and 2) try and write something everyday. I haven't kept the second one but I am working on it by taking up this challenge. In that vein I wrote what I'm calling a drabble, it's 306 words long (my shortest to date). It doesn't have a proper title but can be found here. It now has a title supplied by my beta, Momentary Lapse in Judgment.

9/22/11:

I've decided to do a big bang and will be doing a Dark Blue Carter/Dean story. I have two ideas that I'm working on at the same time and am keeping track of the word count over on my Dreamwidth account. I settled on one. You can still track my progress here.

8/31/11:

Added World Spins Madly On to Three Rivers.

6/23/11:

Added Don't Think to Stargate Atlantis.

6/13/11:

Added Steve's Great Escape (as planned by Gracie Williams) to Hawai'i Five-O.

6/06/11:

Added Boyyah Achieved, Again to Stargate Atlantis.

3/31/11:

Added A Beautiful Day to Hawai'i Five-0 and A Thousand Kisses Deep to Three Rivers.

3/23/11:

Added part one of my Hawai'i Five-0 Vampire series, The Edge of Forever.

3/19/11:

Because of my new found obsession fascination with Alex O'Loughlin I downloaded the episodes of his second American series, Three Rivers. It wasn't until episode four, Code Green, that I actually noticed the bunny sitting in the corner. In the episode, Ryan, the impossibly young transplant coordinator, breaks protocol and gets his ass chewed by the yummy Dr. Andy Yablonski, Alex's character. During the rest of the episode I did my best to ignore the poor bunny but by the end it became clear that I couldn't. And so I now have a new fandom I'm writing in. Only problem with this is that the show has been canceled, duh since Alex is on H5O, and the fandom is all but dead. *sigh* Anyway, the poor bunny isn't my usual type in that Andy and Ryan are already in a relationship. And a BDSM one at that. That's right. That one scene of Andy yelling at poor little Ryan spawned a BDSM bunny. *head desk* There has to be something wrong with me, right?

1/04/11:

As if I don't already have enough on my plate (a total of 18 works in progress), I had to go and introduce Rachel to the new Hawaii Five-0. This week's episode had several scenes that showed that Steve and Danny are indeed lovers. We started talking about that and then this happened. *sigh* Looks like there is going to be an addition to my Vampire series. I really hope I can do their voices right.

11/05/10:

Added the continuation of part seven to Rogue.

6/22/10:

Never a Forever Thing has been nominated for a No Rest for the Wicked Award! Thanks, Rachel for nominating me! *kiss* Love ya!
10/19/10: ETA: Didn't win, but did get runner-up.

6/22/10:

Added part seven to Rogue.

8/09/10:

As much as I enjoyed doing the reviews in the past, I seem to have lost interest in it. I'm sorry for those that were reading them but I'm sure there are other places where you can find a review. I will, however, finish the ones saved on my hard drive.

7/15/10:

Added Just a Man to Flashpoint.

7/14/10:

Added Coming to You Live and Behind the Blue Line to Flashpoint.

7/03/10:

Added Custody and The Farm to Flashpoint.

7/03/10:

Added Never Let You Down to Flashpoint.

6/28/10:

Added One Wrong Move to Flashpoint. CBS is being stupid and has the Flashpoint episodes listed as reruns and is also showing them out of order. Because of this, I'll be posting them in the order they're shown on CBS but they'll be listed here in the order CTV showed them.

6/22/10:

Added part six to Rogue.

6/20/10:

Added Outlaws and In-Laws to NCIS.

6/14/10:

Added Code of Conduct to NCIS.

6/12/10:

Added Good Cop, Bad Cop to NCIS. I tried to have one Dreamwidth journal but my real life has overtaken my fannish life so I had to create another journal just for updates to this site. You can find it here.

5/27/10:

Added part four of Rogue.

5/25/10:

Added the review of Reunion and The Inside Man to NCIS.

4/23/10:

Added the review of Truth or Consequences to NCIS.

4/22/10:

Added the review of What Goes Around, Comes Around to Eureka.

4/12/10:

Added the review of You Don't Know Jack and Have an Ice Day to Eureka.

2/12/10:

Added the review of Shower the People to Eureka.

2/02/10:

I've gotten a new job that has me working six days a week and is totally kicking my ass. Because of this I've discovered I have no energy to write the reviews as in-depth as I have been. I've decided that after I finish the Eureka episode Shower the People, I won't be doing the reviews the same way. I will still be typing them up while rewatching each episode but since it won't be as in-depth, I'm hoping I will be able to get the reviews done in a timelier manner. I apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

1/17/10:

Added part three of Rogue.

12/17/09:

Added part two of Rogue.

12/15/09:

I finally got a Dreamwidth account. I'm planning on using it mostly for updates to this site so that all you have to do is subscribe to my account, you just use OpenID to sign in (before I got my invite I was using my LiveJorunal account for my OpenID). When you subscribe you can get an alert in your email inbox. My Dreamwidth account is here.

12/13/09:

Since past lives play such an important part in Vampire society in my little universe, a little bunny has taken up residence on the other side of the room. It appears to be waiting patiently for me to finish with the big bunnies that make up the main story so that I can then turn my attention to exploring Carter's past lives. In preparation of those stories, I've added the necessary pages to the main story listing for the Rogue series.

11/10/09:

Added part five of my Dark Blue vampire series to Rogue.

11/09/09:

Added a review of Stargate Continuum.

10/23/09:

All pages are done! Woot! Let me know if you find any broken links or missing pictures.

10/22/09:

I've got all but two pages built. Yay! *\O/* On top of my fanfic I'm working on an original I'm planning on publishing. If you want to know what it's about check out this page.

10/14/09:

Added part one of my Dark Blue vampire fic, Rogue.

9/13/09:

I'm in the process of learning HTML and since Google is shutting down googlepages and forcing everyone to move over to googlesites, which I hate the look of, I thought I'd build my own site.

back | email me

This site and its contents ©2009. All rights reserved.