lover of life [Contact] [Report This]
Real name: jay wolfe
Member Since: 01/10/09
Membership Status: Member

Well, I am somewhere between 20 and 30 years of age, unemployed at the moment, and awaiting the torture of university life next spring.

I love everything Harry Potter and I never care whenever someone makes fun of me because of my obsession. They can just go screw themselves.

Anyway, I love slash. Man, do I ever! I mean, I don't even know how I got in to it but then, I happened upon a story on fanfiction.net about Harry and Draco and I was hooked! For months, that has been my only slash pairing. But then, Sirius and Remus came along and I'm telling you, Ms. Rowling should have made them a couple in canon. Everything about them screamed "We're together!" I mean, if she was going to turn someone gay, at least made them one.

Then along came Severus and Harry. I admit, at first I was a bit...disturbed...but then I got so in to it that I wrote on my bedroom wall the words "Harry James Potter and Severus Tobias Snape...Forever and a day." Is that obsessed or what? The final hit was the story "The Marriage Stone" by Josephine Darcy. That was simply the most beautifully and majestically written Snarry ever.

Now, I've stumbled across stories of a Harry/Lucius pairing and predictably, I got hooked. So here I am in search of more stories on them because there just aren't enough Harry and Lucius story in the world.

So there is my life. I lead a sad, sad life but Harry Potter makes everything better so I'm all set. :)
 
No results found.