New Account

As Webmistresses of “Cherish the Muse”, it is our duty to uphold the rules and enforce them. As such a new system has been employed. All stories rated “R” and “NC-17” now have a warning box to them. You have to click ‘yes’ in order to get to read them. These stories contain adult subject matter of graphic homosexual relationships. By clicking on the ‘yes’ you are stating for all legal purposes that you are 17 years of age or older to view them. Management holds no responsibility for minors who come to this site and perjure themselves by lying. We believe the ultimate responsibility for what minors do on the internet with their parents.

No money is made from the posting of these works of fan fiction to Squidge, which bears no responsibility for the contents of this website.

All fan fiction here is original and bears the authors name. No cross archiving is permitted, links only are allowed. No permission has or ever will be given for using these original ideas. If you came here to plagiarize, go away or my army of evil!followers (aka readers) will be given your location to track you down and make you wish you hadn’t.

More legal stuffage…

Barney Miller is owned by ABC television studios. No malicious intent is meant in any way, shape or form towards the wonderful actors and actresses who portray the characters in the show.

Buffy, the Vampire Slayer is owned by Josh Wedon and Sandollar Productions, the WB and UPN networks. No malicious intent is meant in any way, shape or form towards the wonderful actors and actresses who portray the characters in the show or movie.

Gravitation is copyrighted by the author, Maki Markami, and Toyko POP books and all others involved with their distribution and sales of their merchandise.

Harry Potter is copyrighted by J.K. Rowling, WB, Scholastic and all others involved with the distribution and sales of their merchandise. No malicious intent is meant in any way, shape or form towards the wonderful actors and actresses who portray the characters in the movies.

Highlander is copyrighted by Davis entertainment, merchandising and all others involved with the distribution and sales. No malicious intent is meant in any way, shape or form towards the wonderful actors and actresses who portray the characters in the shows or movies.

Smallville & the Justice League & Bruce Wayne is copyrighted by the WB, CW and DC Comics and all others involved with the distribution and sales of their merchandise. No malicious intent is meant in any way, shape or form towards the wonderful actors and actresses who portray the characters in the shows movies.

Stargate: SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis are copyrighted by the Sci-Fi Channel and MGM & all others involved with their distribution and sales of their merchandise.  No malicious intent is meant in any way, shape or form towards the wonderful actors and actresses who portray the characters in the shows or original movie.

Star Trek: Voyager is copyrighted by Paramount Studios and their distributors and merchandise agents. No malicious intent is meant in any way, shape or form towards the wonderful actors and actresses who portray the characters in the shows or original movie.

Supernatural is copyrighted by the WB and CW and all others involved with the distribution and sales of their merchandise. No malicious intent is meant in any way, shape or form towards the wonderful actors and actresses who portray the characters in the show.

The Sentinel is copyrighted by Pet Fly Productions and their distributors. No malicious intent is meant in any way, shape or form towards the wonderful actors and actresses who portray the characters in the show.

Torchwood is copyrighted by the BBC Studios. No malicious intent is meant in any way, shape or form towards the wonderful actors and actresses who portray the characters in the shows or the “Doctor Who” universe from which it was created.

 

*
*
Beta-reader:
* Indicates required fields.