Story Notes:
This is really a small one shot.
“Educational Experience” by Keikokin
For Miche !

Long sleek skin, pale in the sunlight, stark against blood red satin sheets.

Clark shook his head ruefully. Embarrassment filled him. Why did he go to bat for Lex being a young executive to come in on Career Day? Now, he could only hope to will away his body’s interest before he had to get up. Watching Lex on his own turf was hot, exciting and more forbidden than ever. Clark silently wondered if everyone on Krypton was as horny as he was. Maybe it was something for their race?

Looking around the auditorium, Clark felt angry, jealous and strangely possessive. This was his Lex damnit. Why did he have to share him even for one day? Lana and her friends were giggling and Chloe was hanging on every work, already tapping it into her laptop. You didn’t have to be a genius to know what the next issue of the Torch would be centered on.

Lex Luthor.

Clark’s attention was once again riveted. Lex had gone for business casual. He was wearing one of his uber-clingy long sleeve shirts. The soft blue hugged every muscle and over that he had a designer suit of the softest dove grey. He looked fantastic. Every move he made as he paced across the stage was simply beauty in action. The fabric seemed to flow around him, hugging his lithe, muscular form perfectly. Confidence seemed to flow from him in waves. Lust flowed through every cell of Clark’s body.

A familiar burning started in his eyes. Shitshitshitshit, Clark thought desperately. He leaned forward in his seat and opened his eyes on the floor in front of him. The concrete smoked under the red laser beam shooting from Clark’s eyes. Clark carefully hid his face with his hands and the rest of the laser from prying eyes by his legs. Sweat started to break out along his body as the sexual pressure was released from him. Soon a fine, precision perfect hole had been burned into the concrete. Clark sighed with relief when he was able to close his eyes once more.

After a moment he looked up to see the assembly had ended, or at least Lex’s part in it. He spotted Lex to the left of the stage and trying to catch his eye. Clark’s heart swelled and he nodded happily, instantly jumping to his feet and making his way out of the row. A few minutes of apologies and Clark was free and his feet carried him quickly to the side exit. With a grin, he saw Lex waiting for him. He was leaning against the wall.

“So,” he said with a smirk, “how was I?”

Clark stumbled at how else that question could be asked in certain circumstances and Lex chuckled softly. He gripped Clark’s elbow to stop him from taking a serious spill. Clark stood up again and not realizing immediately until he stood how he was now centimeters away from Lex’s mouth.

“You were great.” Clark looked straight at Lex’s lips, riveted. A small slip of a pink tongue darted out to moisten lips. Clark inhaled sharply at the site.

“Down boy,” Lex chuckled. “If you want that, you’ll have to wait until after school. See you later Clark.” He turned briskly and strode down the hall where his bodyguards were waiting, holding the door for him.

Clark took another breath and realized what had just been offered. The assembly ended and soon Pete and Chloe were at his elbows. Chloe waved a hand in front of Clark’s face, whose eyes were still riveted on the front door of the school.

“Earth to Captain Clark!” Pete laughed. “Oh man, he’s gone again.”

“Lexitis,” Chloe giggled with her hands on her hips.

Clark seemed to shake his head and come back to them. “What about Lex?”

The two laughed at Clark’s oblivious humiliation, but nothing would ever take the smile off of Clark’s face. He smiled all the rest of the day. The last few minutes of the school day crawled by and Clark was jittery, nervous and excited all at once. He raced home the second the bell rang and was at his house in two seconds flat.

He raced around the house, kissing his mother on the cheek, grabbing an apple out of his father’s hand and doing all his chores in record time. Jonathan laughed at his son’s exuberance but that stopped when Clark asked permission to go to Lex’s. Nevertheless, at some eye nudging from his wife he let Clark go.

Three seconds after Clark got permission he was knocking on Lex’s front door, bouncing from foot to foot.

Lex opened the door and blinked. “Do I want to know how you got here so fast?”

“Did you mean it?” Clark asked excitedly looking at Lex like a wolf looks at a rabbit. His eyes had gone dark, with hints of red and Lex was trapped in his sights.

Lex only gasped at the change in young man, wonder filling his eyes. Then he swept into Lex’s space and kissed him and drew back, suddenly reverting back to Clark and blushing wildly. Sparks seemed to tingle all along Lex’s lips from the kiss and he realized that Clark was it.

His life. His future. All his presents for every holiday.

He smiled leaning in to claim another kiss while humming, Happy Birthday to me!
Chapter End Notes:

Safe journies my lovelies!