Story Notes:
I'm trying to get my Muse back, so please forgive me.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This goes out to Allexandrya who came up with the plot bunny. Special thanks to Nevertempt for the quickie.

 

Warning for short cheesy fluff 

“Could I please talk with you, privately?” Harry looked into the eyes of one Lucius Malfoy and hoped he wasn’t about to be rebuked.

“Whatever you need to talk to my father about Potter, you can say in front of me,” Draco snapped. His temper had been frayed since his mother was hit with a stray Killing Curse after the final battle. As a result he’d become increasingly protective of his father.

Lucius cast a glance at his son. “Mr. Potter is hardly going to curse me Draco. You forget yourself.”

Harry sighed inwardly with relief. It had been difficult enough to find an opportunity to talk to Lucius without everyone noticing and his friends demanding to know what he was discussing with the former death eater. He was so immersed in his own thoughts he almost missed the slight nod that Lucius gave him before spinning on his heel and striding quickly out of the Ministry room where they’d all suffered through yet another post-war meeting.

Once in the Hall, Lucius looked at Harry as if expecting direction. “Oh, right, um, how about over here?” He pointed to a room and trying to act like he hadn’t just decided it on a whim, he made his way over to the alcove containing two chairs. Lucius sat down across from him with his usual grace and flair. Harry took a moment to look at Lucius’ black cloak with tan lining and all white shirt and dark brown breeches tucked into thigh high boots and prayed he wasn’t about to be the first wizard to die of embarrassment.

He looked up to see Lucius smirking at him. Flushing, Harry looked back down. “Um, you see I just found out about your um, preferences and wondered if you could help me out.” Harry winced at how badly that had come out, so much for hours of practice at Grimmauld Place standing in front of the mirror.

“It’s a good thing the Dark Lord never challenged you to a verbal debate,” Lucius teased. Harry groaned. After clearing his throat Lucius added, “May I inquire as to what preferences of mine you are referring?”

Harry took a deep breath, closed his eyes and said the word he’d been dreading. “Sexual.”

“Ah, and you wish for me to explain sexual activities with men? Surely someone has explained –“

“I know HOW!” Harry shouted suddenly angry and attracting the attention of passersby. With a groan he sank forward resting his elbows on his knees and his face in his hands. “Right, this was a bad idea –“

“Unfortunately, you still have yet to tell me what your idea is Mr. Potter,” Lucius said gently. Harry looked up to see a soft smile on Lucius’ face. He felt himself melt into a thousand tiny pieces.

“Would you, I mean, um show me?” Harry asked hopefully.

“Show you? Is this why you’ve been so tongue-tied? “ Harry nodded. “Why Mr. Potter, I’m flattered. But may I ask, why you are choosing me to be your first male lover?”

“Promise not to mention any of this to your son?” Harry pleaded suddenly envisioning several decades of ridicule by Draco.

“You have my word.” Lucius leaned forward and Harry was enveloped by his rich cologne and fought to hold in a moan.

Harry looked away only to have Lucius gently cup his chin and turn his face so they were staring into each other’s eyes. “I’d like you to look at me and say whatever it is that has brought you to this place and time.”

“I think …but you see that’s the thing I can’t stop thinking or dreaming and it’s always you. And your cologne every time I smell it…well let’s just say thank Merlin for robes.  And I –“

“Mr. Potter, Harry, are you saying that I am the object of your affections?” Lucius’ whole face had changed from amused to desire. Harry could barely breathe. He just barely remembered to nod when the silence dragged on too long. “Have you thought through to what the press would say?”

Harry frowned. “Press?”

Lucius pulled back sharply and stood suddenly. “If you are only seeking one night, then I suggest you find your entertainment elsewhere.”

“No wait!” Harry jumped to his feet. Lucius’ cold countenance was back and it was like a slap in the face. Summoning all his courage Harry gulped past the lump of fear in his throat. “I-I didn’t think you’d want me for longer than a night.”

Shaking his head, Lucius took a firm hold of Harry’s arm and guided him toward an empty room. Closing the door behind him Lucius studied the young man in front of him. “You really think so little of yourself? Or is it that you think so little of me that I would be unfeeling and cold, wishing to satisfy my own needs before casting you aside?”

Harry bit his lip and looked down. Lucius had his answer. “I’m sorry Harry. Let’s try this again shall we?” He lifted Harry’s chin once more, this time closing the space between them and kissing him possessively. Harry fell to pieces. His legs went weak and Lucius put an arm around his waist holding him tightly. He moaned in pleasure, tasting Lucius as his tongue sought out the wet heat of his mouth. Harry felt tears prick at his eyes wondering if he’d ever felt more desired in his life, certainly not with his ex-wife Ginny.

Then as if it were all a dream, Lucius pulled back. “I suspect if that is only a spark, it may take a great deal of time to put out the fire that we would generate as lovers.”

“Oh god, yes, please,” Harry gasped. Lucius smiled once more before Apparating them to the Master bedroom of Malfoy Manor, where they found some fires are eternal.

  
Chapter End Notes:
Please don't hurt me. I'm trying!