Hermione began to pour some tea while fighting very hard not to think of what might be happening upstairs. “So Dobby, what do you know about this bond?”

“Mistress Malfoy told it in a rhyme to Master Draco when he was nothing but a boy. However, the house elves say it was an old spell. The Black family had been disgraced so often by witches and wizards wanting their fortune they made this spell, they did.” He nodded as if his point was proven before taking a sip of tea and wiping the back of his mouth with his sock-covered arm.

“Can you tell me anything more about the bond?” Hermione queried, sitting down in and armchair in the living room with her own teacup and looking at Dobby hopefully.

Nodding, Dobby continued “It is said to make strands of gold and silver at true love’s first kiss. When the bond is complete, it turns black.”

“As in the House of Black?” Hermione asked.

“Yes, Mistress. It makes each person as strong as the other as long as each never lies to the other.”

Hermione suddenly had a very bad feeling. “What happens if one person lies?”

“The bond starts to weaken and take the magic of both wizards. It is even worse if one betrays the other. Then both lose all their magic!”

“Can the bond be stopped?” Hermione asked urgently, casting her eyes toward the ceiling nervously.

The witch’s teacup shook in her hands and she just managed to set it down in time before spilling liquid all over her hands. Mopping up a bit where the tea splashed on the table, she anxiously awaited Dobby’s answer.

Dobby wrung his hands, “Dobby has never heard that the bond could be broken.” Then he smiled brightly. “But if they falls in love, they will be so happy and strong!”

Hermione gulped and hoped neither Harry nor Draco spoke much while having sex. She had to speak to them and soon, but there was no way she was going upstairs now. Her mind wandered, pondering the possibility that Ron was talking to his family about the Charlie Weasley Foundation at that moment.



Meanwhile upstairs…

Draco turned Harry around, smoothing his hands over Harry’s backside. Gliding his fingers over the enticing crevice between the cheeks, Draco moaned softly while moving closer to kiss Harry.

Harry let his hands fall to the edge of Draco’s towel. With a surge of lust, he pulled at the terrycloth, causing it to puddle at their feet.

“Be sure,” Draco demanded, breathing heavily against Harry’s lips.

In response, Harry ground his erection against Draco’s, smearing the pre-cum that already glistened at the tip of both cocks. Reacting quickly, Draco grabbed Harry’s ass, pressing them both tightly together.

“Draco,” Harry gasped before forcefully reclaiming Draco’s mouth.

The dark-haired man pushed Draco to the floor as desire took over and magic crackled around them. The blond didn’t complain even as he was pressed against the carpeted floor. One of Harry’s hands clenched a fistful of Draco’s hair, holding his head to the floor while the other held down a slim hip. Harry’s hips thrust against Draco’s with an impressive amount of power, as the dark-haired wizard finally released the last of his hold on the past.

Demonstrating his enthusiasm for their lust filled activity, Draco grasped Harry’s ass, leveraging even more pressure. The wizards thrust together as slickness covered their penises. Their kisses became wild and unfocused, tongues mimicking the actions of their bodies. Wanting more friction and control, Harry pinned Draco’s arms above his head, leaning on the limbs while grinding harder.

Eyes closed and kisses stopped in favor of concentrating on the impending climax, Draco strained his neck upwards, biting sharply on the side of Harry’s throat under his ear.

Harry screamed and with uncontrolled, jerky motions lost all control, climaxing in long, hot ribbons all over Draco’s torso. The blond seemed to curl upwards, as the lower half of Draco’s body lifted Harry’s now dead weight off the floor while the top of the blond’s chest arched, his head tilting back toward the floor.

Eyes now open and watching the overwhelmingly erotic show that was Draco Malfoy climaxing, his flaxen hair floating in joined waves of their magic, Harry found his penis twitching once more with just a few more drops of semen that must have come from his toes. The magic swirled around them causing their skin to gooseflesh in the breeze. Practically humming, Draco fell flat against the floor. Their panting seemed insanely loud after what they’d done as their magical energy slowly subsided back to normal levels, yet darker in hue.

Harry eased his hands off Draco’s forearms, hoping he hadn’t hurt the other man in his enthusiasm. The brunet’s fingers found Draco’s and they began to kiss slowly, unhurried and gentle. Draco rolled Harry’s body over until he was smirking down at Harry.

“I let you have that one. Next time, I’m in the driver’s seat,” Draco stated.

“Thank you,” Harry spoke, surprising Draco who had been expecting something far different to be said.

“No witty comeback?” Draco asked, not sure he wanted to know why Potter had just thanked him after mind-blowing sex.

Wiggling a hand free, Harry reached up to cup the back of Draco’s head. Looking at him seriously, he offered. “Maybe next time.”

The look in Harry’s eyes seemed to make that remark an understatement. Draco felt every defense he’d had for Harry’s reaction post-coital shatter.

“I look forward to it,” Draco heard himself say very honestly.

Suddenly intimidated by the wealth of feelings his honesty sent crashing over him, Draco rolled up onto his knees and pulled Harry off the floor.

“Scouring charm or shower?” he queried

Harry smirked. “We’ll probably prune in the water. Scouring charm I think. Hermione’s probably waiting for us anyway.”

Feeling a bit steadier on familiar ground, he caressed Harry’s face with one hand. With the other he was about to cast a cleaning charm when Harry stopped him and pushing his wand hand and dragged a finger of the opposite hand through their combined essence. Draco trembled and almost stopped breathing as Harry wiped the semen over his bottom lip before kissing the blond.

Company could wait just a bit longer, Draco thought, drowning in the kiss.


Lucius fumed angrily as he brushed off imaginary dust from the time spent at the Ministry. It had taken some clever talk, his solicitor’s best defense ploys and a few memory charms to have the elder Malfoy released from the Ministry. Thankfully, the Ministry had been blessedly empty when he’d been detained.

Now, Lucius had plans to make. Between Potter throwing his hat into the ring as a candidate for Minister and Draco making a fool of his father, the older aristocrat had a lot of ground to make up. His teeth grinding together in anger, Lucius Apparated home and kicked the first house elf he encountered. In his anger, the head of the Malfoy family failed to notice the creature ran from the room rather than await his command.

Arrogantly, Lucius strode to the bar, his mind awhirl with repairing his reputation and ideas to avenge himself on his son and that poor-excuse-for-a-wizard Potter. Repairing public relations always left the blond with a bad taste in his mouth, needing three strong drinks to cleanse his palate of the Ministry fiasco. Needless to say, the alcohol dulled elder Malfoy’s senses, not noticing the house elf had failed to return.