Chapter 4

When Draco woke the next day. He panicked when he realized the auction was the next day, so he sent an owl to Remus immediately.

Dear Remus,

I've made arrangements with Granger, but I'd like you to be my agent at the auction. Suffice to say, sky is the limit to win Harry. Please contact me immediately in person at the Royal Plaza. The auction begins tomorrow at noon.

Draco Malfoy



As the letter arrived in Ireland, Remus was just getting ready to hogtie Harry, who was having second thoughts. In desperation, Sirius convinced Harry to go visit his friends, Ron and Hermione, before Remus DID hogtie him. When he apparated away, Remus sank into a chair, wiped the sweat from his forehead and read the letter. He showed it to Sirius. They locked up the house, packed an overnight back and apparated to the Royal Plaza in London.


"MOMMY!" came the screams of five little children in the Weasley household. Hermione heard familiar laughter coming from the hall and went to investigate. There on the floor lay Harry who was tickling and wrestling with the kids.

"Mommy, Uncle Harry! Uncle Harry!" yelled the children between fits of giggles.

"Harry!" Hermione shouted happily. "Kids, let Uncle Harry up!"

Harry struggled to his feet with one child hanging happily on for the ride. "Ben!"

"Oh Herm' I don't mind!" Harry grabbed Ben's feet and he rode piggyback to the kitchen of the comfortable home. He had to be careful where he walked, as the kids were running happily around him in circles. Harry gave Hermione a gentle hug.

"Oh Harry I'm so glad you're here; we need to have you fitted for your tuxedo!" Harry groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me Harry James Potter! You are not backing out now! Besides, Draco flew all this way just to bid on you for the Orphans!" Hermione was shaking a spoon in Harry's direction angrily.

Harry gasped and let go of Ben, who slid off his back and ran to play with his siblings.

Hermione covered her mouth and stomped her foot angrily at her self.

"What do you mean 'just to bid on me'? What do you know Hermione Granger Weasley?"

"Nothing, nothing at all," she said as she turned her back.

"You'll never get it out of her now mate!" said Ron, entering the room and smacking Harry hard on the back.

"Hey Ron, any idea what she's on about?" Harry asked as Molly Anna pulled on his shirt to be picked up. The Seeker for England picked her up by her feet and swung her back and forth upside down as the girl giggled happily.

"Oh, some nonsense about Malfoy crushing on you for years or some such rubbish," Ron said, ducking automatically as a spoon came sailing through the air at his head.

"RONALD WEASLEY!" Hermione bellowed.

"Daddy's in trouble! Daddy's in trouble! Daddy's in trouble!" came a chorus from Harry's feet as Molly Anna swung through the air.

The trio began to laugh and spent a happy afternoon together before Harry was fitted for his tux. But his mind kept wandering back to Draco Malfoy and what Ron had said earlier.