Sweet truths…a little bit more

Harry chuckled and whispered into Draco’s ear “I think we need a new compartment.” Draco nodded, he pulled a bit off Harry stepped over the pile of students and put out a hand to Harry. Smiling Harry nodded and took the proffered hand of assistance. Harry tumbled slightly over the pile which was now trying to disentangle itself, causing him to fall into Draco’s arms.

“Falling for me Harry?” Draco teased pulling the Gryffindor upright. Harry looked seriously at Draco then right in the middle of the corridor they kissed again. The blond found he was unable to handle the look of love he was just given without responding in such a manner.

“WOOO HOOO!!” the students in the hall cried, while others clapped and wolf whistled reminding them of where they were. Harry pulled away embarrassed and Draco pulled his new boyfriend down the hall to another compartment. Luckily it was filled with first year Slytherins who Draco was able to quickly throw out.

The blond closed the door, then locked it behind them and lowered all the blinds. He pulled Harry back into his arms, who had just raised a silencing charm.

“You know dating me you’re going to be thrust into the limelight,” Harry looked down wondering how Draco would react to that.

“Maybe I can take the attention off you or share the burden of it with you?” Draco raised Harry’s face so their eyes could meet. “We’ve wasted a lot of time. I don’t intend on making this a one day, one week or even a one month thing. I’m totally serious here Harry. Please try to believe me. Would I have talked to my dad first, apologized to all of you or told the Slytherins to leave us alone if I wasn’t?”

“Anyone who cares about me gets hurt or killed,” Harry said softly with eyes glistening with unshed tears.

“I’m not just anyone Harry. You forget I am the Draco Malfoy.”

Harry chuckled. “So I can’t scare you off, eh?”

“No, you can’t scare me off Potter.”

“I guess I’ll have to keep you then?”

“Don’t forget to seal that,” Draco prompted then leaned in for another kiss, gently brushing his lips over Harry’s then teasing the full lips with his tongue. The Gryffindor responded wrestling their tongues together. Gasping for air they pulled apart.

“No matter what Harry I’ll be right there behind you.” Draco whispered as they parted.

“Watching my ass no doubt,” Harry breathed into the blond’s ear making him shiver.

Draco smiled and reached down to grab Harry’s ass. “It is very nice.”

“So glad you approve,” Harry rolled his eyes but Draco noted he was smiling.

“I just realized I should have warned my Godfather,” Draco shook his head.

“Let me guess, Snape right?” Harry nibbled at the blond’s ear.

“Yeah, so what were you and that guy doing in the movie theater anyway?”

“I thought you’d never ask,” Harry reached a hand down and grabbed Draco’s crotch causing the Slytherin to hiss and arch his hips. With a smile Harry unbuttoned Draco’s trousers and reached down for the blond’s erection, which was straining against his hand, eagerly. “I can do so much more here in private.”

“Please Harry,” Draco groaned.

“Remember what you found out about me when I was dueling you in our second year?” Harry whispered.

“Parselmouth,” Draco gasped.

“MM-Hmm,” Harry said swallowing Draco’s cock without any warning.

“GODS!!!” Draco screamed.

“You tassste ssso good,” Harry hissed all around the shaft of Draco’s throbbing erection.

“OH HELL!!” Draco bellowed.

“SSSSweet,” Harry hissed before sucking hard on Draco while playing with his balls.

“HARRY!!” Draco cried.

The Gryffindor began sucking harder and harder rolling his tongue around the shaft as he did until Draco hissed and went rigid. His eyes went shut and he bucked shooting hot streams of cum into his boyfriends hot mouth. Draco’s hands fisted into Harry’s hair while the Gryffindor sucked him dry. Then his knees went rubbery. Harry just managed to catch him to lower him to the seats.

He gently tucked Draco back into his pants and did them back up. Draco sighed happily and lay his head in Harry’s lap when he sat down.

“You have no idea how wonderful that felt,” Draco gasped out as he recovered.

“Draco, did you hear me talk to Derrick about you?” Harry asked while moving the stray blond hair from his face. The gray eyes shot open locking with serious green ones. “Mmm, I thought so.”

“Don’t be mad Harry.” Draco pleaded.

“Just don’t keep anything from me again Malfoy or I bite the next time I’m down there.” The blond went absolutely ashen and then nodded in understanding. “So the whole school knows or will know. The students seem okay with it. But what will you do about your Godfather?”

“You know I don’t really care what he has to say,” Draco grinned broadly.

“Is that because of that little favor I just gave you?” Harry teased.

“Well if that’s any indication of how things will be between us, yes.” Draco smiled happily.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen you smile so much Malfoy.”

“Am I?”

“Yes.”

“It must be the company I’m keeping. It’s all for you.”

“Who thought the pair of us would ever get this far?”

“I rather like it myself Harry.”

The Gryffindor looked down in amazement at the changed blond in his lap. He lightly brushed some of the silken strands and Draco leaned into the caress. Then Harry ran a finger over Draco’s cheeks, chin bone then played with the small dimple in his chin before tracing his lips.

“We might have time for another quick snog before we have to change,” Draco whispered quivering under the gentle touches.

“Why Mr. Malfoy is that a proposition?”

“One I hope you accept,” Draco grinned.

“As often as possible but I hope I don’t always need an excuse.” Harry pulled Draco up so he was back in his arms.

The blond pulled Harry into his lap. “I think I could fall for you.”

“Only think?” Harry kissed Draco passionately and desperately pouring his emotions into the action. Then he pulled away leaving Draco gasping, ready to beg for more. “Do you like that?”

“Timber,” Draco purred and pulled Harry back for another kiss, one of many.