Of Snogging and Snakes

Draco had made it half way to where he had last seen Harry when he saw the many ice statues in the hallways. Draco stopped in his tracks upon seeing all the statues. He didn’t know whether to be livid, enraged or just laugh. He didn’t have too long to think about it before he felt a hand grab his own.

“Draco?”

Draco shook his head and looked at Harry.

“Like my garden?” Harry said with such a smirk on his face that Harry with such a Malfoy smirk on his face that Draco began to laugh.

“So what do you want to do before practice?” said Harry with his smirk still in place.

Something in Draco snapped at this question. He could feel lust and possessiveness rise in him. He growled, and hugged Harry hard right in the middle of the hall. Then he tossed Harry over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Harry laughing so hard at Draco the Caveman, he didn’t even complain. Students in the halls were pointing and laughing at the antics of the two Seekers. When they entered a new corridor, students parted and laughed, as they jostled through the crowds. When they entered an empty corridor, Draco was played with Harry’s ass. This of course, made Harry squirm and Draco chuckle. Draco carried Harry to the Gryffindor Common Room, and set Harry down. He had to hold him to prevent him from falling over, as Harry was still laughing.

“Put your stuff away, and change and I’ll wait here,” growled Caveman Draco.

Harry growled back inches away from Draco’s face and playfully snapped, still laughing ducked into the Common Room.

“Hey, Malfoy, everything okay?” Fred Weasley had just appeared.

“Yeah, lover boy, how goes it?” teased George Weasley; the twins were always traveling in a pack.

“How do you think?” Draco snapped. “No one will leave him alone. He’s had guys after him non-stop.”

“Hmm, our Seekers have a bit of a problem, don’t they George?” asked Fred.

“Seems that way George, Seeker of Seeker being seeked, eh?” George snorted.

“Well, do you have any ideas, or not?” barked Draco.

“No.” the twins chorused.

“Fine! Then I will be so possessive that Harry won’t know where he ends, and I begin!” said Draco with emphasis.

“Sounds like a Freudian slip,” whispered Fred to George, and they tried to suppress their giggles.

Harry came out from the Gryffindor Common Room in stonewashed jeans, green t- shirt and trainers.

“Hi…” said Harry, but he was broken off in his greetings as Caveman Draco had tossed him over his shoulder again.

Harry was smiling and waving, clearly loving the attention lavished on him by Caveman Draco.

The twins looked at each other, shrugged and bent down slightly and waved to Harry on his own level. Harry laughed and waved back, but evidently had stirred too much. Caveman Draco smacked him smartly on the bum. “DRACO!” the twins heard before the Seekers disappeared from view. The twins laughed and went into the Common Room.

A few minutes later Draco and Harry arrived at the Slytherin Common Room. Draco put Harry down, and then had to steady him once again.

“Not that I mind, really. But what’s with the caveman routine, Draco?”

Draco smirked wickedly at Harry’s analogy. He pointed at Harry’s chest and then his own and back again while saying,” You-Mine, Me-Yours.” Then they both burst out laughing. Then Draco held Harry’s face in one hand, and put his arm around his waist.

“Harry, I don’t want to loose you. I don’t like all these blokes asking you out. I thought if you were in my arms, no one would dare ask you out.’

“Ok, Draco. I understand. So “ it had nothing to do with the fact that you got to play with my ass, was it?” said Harry with a smirk.

“Ownership has its benefits, I assure you,” and Draco brushed a quick kiss over Harry’s lips. Harry was feeling pleasantly warm by all of Draco’s attention.

“DAMN IT,” Draco bellowed.

Harry was startled and looked down the hall, where a small court of suitors had begun to form.

“It bears breaking rules for this, I think Snape will understand,” Draco said and scooped Harry up in his arms, so this time Harry got to wrap his arms around Draco’s neck. He nuzzled into Draco’s chest and beamed at his blond Slytherin. Draco whispered a password to a picture, and they entered the Slytherin Common Room.

“Hmm, too sexy by far,” purred Draco looking down at Harry in his arms. So he swung Harry over his shoulder, and carried him in this manner into the Common Room.

“DRACO! What are you doing with him in here?” screamed Pansy pointing at Harry draped over Caveman Draco’s shoulder.

“Just keeping his fans away, don’t worry MOTHER,” said Draco impatiently.

Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle just fell over in fits of laughter.

Draco walked down a hall, stood facing a door and waved his hand while muttering several releasing charms. After he had opened the door, he shut it behind them with his foot and tossed Harry onto his bed. He winked at Harry and started to walk toward a rather large wardrobe.

“Make yourself at home, and I’ll just change and be right out,” Draco said with an armful of clothes and disappearing behind a dressing screen that was an intricately carved piece of artwork.

Harry propped himself up on the bed and looked around Draco’s room with great interest. It was very neat, and filled with beautiful pieces of art, sculptures and pictures of foreign countries. There were several pictures of Draco on the backs of prize- winning horses. There was only one other picture in the room that had a person in it. Harry didn’t recognize the older looking man with a cheerful smile. He waved at Harry merrily and Harry waved back.

Harry was just thinking of looking at some art sketchpads, when he spotted a beautiful white albino snake in a corner tank.

“Greetingsssss,” said Harry to the snake.

“Are you Harrrrrry?” asked the snake.

Harry nodded, dumbstruck for a moment, wondering how the snake knew he was.

“My massster ssspeaks of you offften.”

Harry smiled at this news.

“What isss your nnname?” Harry hissed.

“Jammeesss. But I preffffer Jimmmy.”

“Thhhhat is parrrt of myyyy nnname!” Harry hissed in surprise.

“Yessss, hhe named me affffter youuu.” Harry blushed.

“He wissshess to be yourrr lifffe mattee. Iss thisss your wisssh?”

“Whhhat issss a lifffe mate?” hissed Harry, who was growing fond
of Jimmy.

Just then Draco came out from behind the screen. He smiled at Draco who had changed into a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt, and trainers. Then Jimmy replied to Harry’s last question, as Harry was looking at Draco.

“Togethhhher allwayyyssss,” Jimmy hissed.

Harry blushed a scarlet red, and he tore his gaze away from Draco and buried his face in Draco’s pillows.

“Hmm, talking to my snake Harry?” Draco drawled.

Draco jumped on the bed and began to tickle Harry.

“C’mon Harry tell me what you talked about? What is it that is making you blush so?”

But Harry shook his head, still giggling at the tickle attack, and stuck his tongue out at Draco. But Draco stopped tickling Harry and licked Harry’s tongue. Harry could feel a fire grow inside of him, from head to toe. Draco slowly pressed down on top of Harry, and began to kiss him softly. Harry moaned deep in his throat and flipped Draco over onto his back. Draco secretly loved the loss of control and wrapped his arms and legs around the Gryffindor. The insecurity he’d felt about losing Harry vanished as Harry rained soft kissed upon him.

Jimmy watched the proceedings with amusement. He knew this would make his Master, Draco, very happy. This could work out quite well for Jimmy as well. Since Harry was a Parselmouth, he could tell his Master of his needs and desires. James continued to watch the Seekers softly kissing, and hoped they would mate soon. Suddenly he smelled someone coming, he flicked out his tongue again, Blaise was coming. He hissed an alarm to Harry.

“Blaissse isss coming.”

Harry groaned and broke off his attack of kisses on the Slytherin. He rolled off Draco, and sat up.

“Jimmy says Blaise is coming.”

Draco looked confused at Harry, ‘who was Jimmy?’ he clearly said with his look. Harry smirked and pointed to James who waved his tail at his Master. They tried to make themselves presentable before Blaise knocked on the door.

“Draco, doesn’t Harry have Quidditch practice?” came the voice of Blaise.

Draco and Harry stood and hugged, and walked hand-in-hand out the door. They paused to wave goodbye at the albino snake.

“Sssssshhhhittt,” said Jimmy as they left.

Then they closed the door, and thanked Blaise before they left the Common Room.

Draco walked Harry out to the Quidditch pitch. They didn’t talk at all, just smiled at each other often. When they reached the outskirts of the pitch, Draco gave Harry a hug goodbye and promised to pick him up when it was over. Harry watched him go with a dazed look on his face.

“C’mon Harry,’ said Fred grabbing him by an arm.

“Poor lovesick little Seeker, eh Fred?” said George grabbing the other arm.

When they were done walking Harry over to his broom, they noticed that Harry was still looking in the direction of where Draco had been.

“OI, HARRY!” bellowed the twins.

Harry shook his head to clear it from Draco land, nodded at them and jumped on his broom.