**************











"Harry who are you going to ask to the Graduation Dance?" Hermione asked.

"Nobody. I'm not going," Harry replied flipping through another book on Quidditch.

"Gee, I wish I could get out of it," Ron replied only to be hit over the head by Hermione, whom he was taking.

"Here comes Snape!" Hermione hissed.

As Snape entered the class they were all assigned a N.E.W.T. level potion to complete. Not a word was spoken. When they finished they walked down the hall together, as usual, headed for lunch in the Great Hall.

"Harry you have to go to the Dance!" Hermione wailed.

"Bugger off Hermione! I'm not going!" Harry yelled then turned to head outside.

"This is all your fault Ron Weasley!" Hermione wailed again.

Ron rolled his eyes, then seeing Draco Malfoy sneered loathingly. Draco turned and headed into lunch.

"Draco who are you taking to the dance?" Blaise asked.

"I'm not going to the stupid dance!" Draco yelled and no longer hungry headed outside.

He sat down angrily by a tree down near the lake, "Stupid school dances!" Draco spat.

"For once I agree with you Draco!" Harry spat from the other side of the tree.

"Honestly its kids stuff!" Draco snarled.

"Tell me about it!" Harry groaned.

"I'm not going!" Draco yelled.

"I'm not going either!" Harry replied angrily.

"Why don't we just come here the night of the dance and get totally plastered?" Draco suggested.

"That's the best idea I've heard yet, Draco!" Harry agreed.

"I'll bring the fire whiskey!" Draco volunteered.

"You're on! I'll bring one too!" Harry agreed.

The night of the dance was upon them. Harry and Draco met down by the lake, and each had a bottle of fire whiskey. Soon half a bottle was gone, then a whole bottle.

"You know what I hate worst about the stupid dances?" Harry asked happily.

"What?" Draco replied buzzing.

"Those girls!" Harry groaned.

"Yeah, there all over you!" Draco replied.

"And all that makeup!" Harry giggled.

"It's disgusting!" Draco chuckled passing the newly opened bottle of fire whiskey to Harry.

"The worst is when you have to 'hic' have to 'hic' kiss them!" Draco giggled.

"Yeah! Bloody gross 'hic', you slide 'hic' right off!" Harry said chugging down some whiskey.

"Did anyone ever kiss me 'hic' nicely?" Draco hissed "NO!"

"Me, 'hic' neither!" Harry slurred out.

"You know what 'hic' P-p-ot, oh hell, Harry?" Draco hissed.

"Who?" Harry giggled.

"You!" Draco pointed at Harry's chest before falling over giggling into his lap.

"Oh, 'hic' me!" Harry giggled playing with Draco's hair. "What was the question?"

"Um, oh yeah. Did you know I always liked 'hic' you?" Draco giggled.

"Nope never did!" Harry giggled. "I 'hic' always liked you too! Nice 'hic' hair."

"OH NO!" Draco looked in the bottle and the contents dribbled down his front. "It's empty!"

"Hee, hee you are all wet!" Harry giggled.

"Shite!" Draco said and took of his shirt tossing it aside, then plopped back into Harry's lap.

"You have pretty 'hic' skin," Harry said running his fingers down Draco's chest.

"I ' hic' bet you do too," Draco said pulling Harry's shirt over his head. "See! Look hair!" Draco giggled playing with Harry's dusting of chest hair.

"Draco 'hic' you are much prettier 'hic' than any of those dumb girls!" Harry declared.

"I 'hic' know," Draco said with a lopsided smirk.

"You're not as half as drunk as I think I am," Harry said happily.

Draco giggled, " Your 'hic' wasted Hairy Harry!" Draco ran his fingers down Harry's stomach. "Hey! What is that?" Draco asked playing with a ring in Harry's navel.

"Like 'hic' it?" Harry asked happily.

"Yup. I got something too!" Draco giggled pulling down his pants to reveal a tattoo on his hip.

"Wow! Cool! What is it?" Harry asked looking down.

"You are drunker than me. It's a lion and a snake tattoo. But shhhh, don't tell it's a zecret!" Draco said happily.

"Ok 'hic' secret!" Harry giggled.

"See the lion is you and the snake is, um, wait I know this 'hic'," Draco giggled.

"I know the snake is you!" Harry giggled before he toppled over.

Draco climbed on top of Harry to poke him in the chest. "That is it! You and me! But you don't know that, cause it's a zzzecrett."

"Whatz a zzecret?" Harry giggled.

"Um, wait, oh yeah! My secret!" Draco giggled.

"Yup that wazzz it!" Harry slurred.

"I love you," Draco poked a finger at Harry's chest.

"That's not your zzecrett!" Harry yelled getting half way up and pulling Draco to look at him. "That's my zzecrett 'hic' you stole it!"

"How can it be yourz?" Draco slurred.

"Cause I love you 'hic' first!" Harry argued

"No you, um, no me first!" Draco argued back.

"Proves it!" Harry slurred.

"Okay buddy boy look out here I come!" Draco giggled then kissed Harry. Then giggled too hard had to pull back.

"Am I better than 'hic' those stupid girlzzz?" Draco slurred.

"Yup!" Harry giggled. "My turn!" and Harry pulled Draco down for a much longer kiss.

"Ssso how wass it?" Harry slurred after he stopped kissing Draco's mouth instead opting for his neck.

"Great! Thatz it we should've gone out yearzzz ago!" Draco slurred.

"Shite, you're right! I know if you get me pregnant then you have to, um, uh? What was I going to say?" Harry's train of thought left the station. 'Hic!'

"I get me pregnant then I have to marry me!" Draco said happily.

"No that's not right 'hic' blondie," Harry analyzed through a fog.

"You get you pregnant then you have to marry you!" Draco reconstructed while giggling.

"I know this! We can't get pregnant!" Harry said happily returning to kiss Draco's neck.

"Shite. Then how can I 'hic' get you?" Draco pouted starting to cry.

"I don't know how can I get me to marry me?" Harry puzzled licking a trail down to Draco's tattoo. 'Hic!'

"I know! I'll get hairy horny Harry drunk!" Draco giggled happily as Harry began to kiss his tattoo.

"Who?" Harry asked before he began to give Draco a hand job.

"Um, wait I know this! 'Hic'!" Draco puzzled with a tongue hanging out of his mouth.

"Does this taste good?" Harry asked while stroking Draco's dick.

"I don't know. Try it 'hic' find out and let me know," Draco said happily.

"Ok," Harry said before he popped it in his mouth. "Mmm-mmm," Harry mumbled smiling around a mouthful.

Soon Draco screamed out Harry's name into the night. Harry gasped as he gulped down his high protein drink.

"I'm Harry! 'HIC'! I almost forgot!"

"Well if you're Harry 'hic' who am I?" Draco panted.

"I forget. But you are cute 'hic'!" Harry giggled "And you taste good too!"

"I know I'll make 'hic' you scream my 'hic' name!" Draco giggled.

"Ok," Harry said happily watching in a drunken bliss as Draco went down on him.

Soon Harry screamed out Draco's name into the night. Draco giggled. "Hey that does taste 'hic' good. I heard you tell me my 'hic' name it's Draco!"

Draco poked at Harry's sweaty chest "Harry" then pointed to his own chest "Draco."

"Now what?" Harry panted "'Hic'!"

"I know you have zzullied my reputaztion and have to marry me!" Draco announced pulling up his pants, staggering as he did so.

"Right! Sullied! 'HIC!" Harry said staggering and swaying as he pulled up his pants.

"Where's my shirt?" Draco giggled.

"I don't know, OH, here's one!" Harry handed Draco his own t-shirt.
"AH! Then this 'hic' is yours!" Draco handed Harry his own shirt, reeking of fire whiskey.

"RINGS!" Harry yelled pointing a finger in the air and almost falling over.

"Right!" Draco agreed then took out his wand and after eight tries he turned some flowers into rings, creating some very unusual new life forms now wriggling on the ground in the process.

"Lets go!" Harry said between giggles while he and Draco staggered up to the school.

The two Seekers crashed through the doors of the dance together, giggling. The students turned laughing and gasping at the two Seekers staggering together holding hands.

"Look!" Harry said grabbing Draco by his shirt with his free hand then pointing to Dumbledore, "We need to see 'hic' him!"

"Yezzz! Him!" Draco giggled and pulled Harry by the hand up to the Headmaster.

The Headmaster stood as they approached. He took in their rumpled appearances. They each had grass in their hair, reeked of fire whiskey and looked very snogged. Plus, neither had their own shirt on Dumbledore was fairly certain that Draco didn't have any t-shirts that proclaimed, "I fling poo!" Nor had he ever seen Harry wear designer silk shirts.

Minerva and Snape looked horrified. The dance stopped and people began to talk excitedly around them.

Draco pointed happily to Harry and said," He wants to marry me 'hic". There were more gasps and giggles "Because I love him! Wait 'hic' that was my secret! You made me tell! " Draco stomped his foot and almost fell over.

"No that was my secret! I said I 'hic' love you first! You cheated!" Harry retorted.

"THE RINGS!" Draco said happily and held up to small gold bands.

Harry giggled happily and pulled Draco into his arms, "We 'hic' have to get married now!"

Ron ran up and tossed a cold pitcher of water over Harry's head and Blaise poured one over Draco.

They screamed and then ripped off their soaking wet shirts. They looked at other in the eye, kissed then looked at the Headmaster expectantly.

"MARRY US!" they said happily shaking water from their hair.

"I think you better just do it Albus, house reputations at stake," Minerva whispered in his right ear.

"Hurry up Albus. They can change their minds in the morning!" Severus chuckled.

"Alright boys if that's what you want?" Albus said at the two inebriated young men.

"Yezz," the two slurred.

"Do you Draco Lucius Malfoy take this man Harry James Potter to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I Do!" Draco said happily before he kissed Harry on the nose then put the ring on his hand.

There were more giggles and gasps.

"Do you Harry James Potter take this man Draco Lucius Malfoy to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I Do too!" Harry giggled putting a ring on Draco's hand first hugging him, then spinning him around in a circle.

"Are there any objections?"

"They're drunk!" Blaise yelled.

"So what?" Draco yelled back.

"But you don't love him! That's Harry Potter you hate him!" Crabbe yelled.

"No, I don't! See I got a tattoo!" And Draco began to take his pants off, but Harry stopped him.

"Mine!" Harry shook a finger in Draco's face giggling. Minerva swooned.

"But Harry mate! You can't love this git!" Ron yelled.

"Yes I do. I love him and he tastes good too!" Harry giggled kissing Draco. Hermione and Minerva fainted.

There was silence.

"Well, then if there's nothing else. I now pronounce you married! Congratulations!"

Cheers, gasps and giggles broke out in the dance hall, before Harry and Draco could get away.

"Your room or mine? Harry asked with a smile.

"Mine, its closer," Draco smirked.

"Draco?" Harry purred holding his hand over Draco's ass as they walked down toward the dungeons. "How long have you been sober?"

"Right after the cold water treatment, how about you?" Draco said squeezing a butt cheek.

"Same, should we tell?" Harry giggled.

"No, it can be our little secret," Draco chuckled kissing Harry lovingly knowing this would be one secret they would keep.

"People can just figure it out when we stay married?" Harry asked softly.

"Happily ever after," Draco whispered before he pulled his husband into his arms to kiss him again.
Fin