The next morning.

“So Draco,” began Blaise the next morning at breakfast, “anything I should know?”

“About?” Draco said not taking his eyes off Harry. His head was filled with songs.

“Like are you serious or is this a way to hurt Potter and get even for being on the pool?”

But Blaise had barely gotten the words out before Draco had him up against the wall by his throat. Blaise’s eyes were wide and filled with terror. He gripped Draco’s hand trying to take some pressure off his throat.

“You know how I feel. How dare you even suggest that I would do that to him.” Draco’s voice was even, cold and dangerous.

“Sorry,” Blaise choked out. The Slytherins sat in shock no one dared make a move. But Harry had bolted from his seat and stood between Draco and Blaise.

“Draco, please put Blaise down, he’s your best friend!” Harry begged.

Draco looked at Harry, and looked back at Blaise and back to Harry. Harry put a hand on Draco’s shoulder.

“Please.” Blaise nodded in desperation.

Professor Snape was suddenly there, “Put him down immediately.” Draco lowered Blaise slowly and made to straighten out his shirt, and robes.
“Sorry Blaise, but you know better,” Draco said still looking furious.

Snape nodded, and glared at Harry. “Back to your table, Potter.” Harry nodded and looked at Draco with concern and walked back to the Gryffindor table.

“What the hell was that all about?” Ron asked as Harry sat down.

“Me, I think,” Harry said biting his lip.

“I never saw Malfoy move that fast. He looked like he was going to snap Blaise’s neck,” said Ron in a stunned voice.

“I wonder what Blaise said,” Hermione said in a muffled voice.

“Whatever it was though, Malfoy didn’t take kindly to it. I think he was defending you, mate.” Ron said in awe.

But Harry just sat with his arms crossed, biting his lip. He shook his head, then got up and left, his food untouched. He walked straight outside, said “Accio Firebolt” and was soon in the air.
It took Draco and Blaise the rest of breakfast to sort things out.

“What the hell Draco? When did you become so touchy?” Blaise gasped out.

“It was the wrong thing to say,” Draco said still fuming.

“What has gotten in to you? I know you’ve been crushing on him for years, but it never used to bother you to get his goat before.” Blaise said, drinking some juice.

“That was then. Things are different now.” Draco said willing himself to calm down, and watching Harry plainly upset across the hall.

“How?” Blaise said curiously, “ Just because you won some betting pool?”

“Because there is more to it now. I never felt like this before Blaise, so leave me alone about it.” Draco said looking with concern at Harry.

“Draco, do you…I mean are you…? You are.” Blaise gasped.

“Are what Blaise?” Draco asked irritably as he saw Harry leave the room.

“In love with Harry Potter,” Blaise whispered.
Draco smiled and turned toward Blaise. Blaise gasped. He had never seen Draco so happy in his life.

“Now you understand,” Draco drawled. He was about to get up and go after Harry when he saw Hermione Granger look at him and shake her bushy head ‘no’. Draco supposed that perhaps she had a point. Perhaps Harry needed some time alone.

Draco decided to finish his meal quickly. He did so and then took off to find Harry before classes. It didn’t take long to spot Harry flying above the Quidditch field. Draco called to his broom and soon caught up to Harry. He flew along side Harry and called to him. “Harry, are you okay?”

“What did he say Draco?”

“He wanted to know if I was serious about you or out to hurt you. I think he knows now exactly how serious I am about you.”

“Look if this is going to cause -”

“Harry please don’t say what I think you about to say.”

“But nothing. Look, I found out yesterday who you were in love with, and that puts me at an unfair advantage, really. You never found out who Draco Malfoy is in love with.”

“You are in love?” Harry felt sick. Blaise was right? This was some cruel joke? Harry felt the tears stinging his cheeks.

“Yes, with you of course.”

Harry looked at Draco; too terrified to believe such a thing could happen.

“Can we please land, so I could speak to you? Besides, we have class to go to soon.” Draco implored.

Harry nodded, and landed smoothly on the pitch and proceeded straight to the broom shed to put away his Firebolt.

Draco had to jog to catch up with him. He grabbed Harry by the arm.

“Harry please, I should have told you straight away.”

Harry stood staring at Draco. Draco felt a leaden weight settle in his stomach. He pulled Harry into an embrace. Harry struggled to get out of it.
“No, Damnit Harry, please don’t do this. Blaise is wrong. I told him so.” Draco implored.

“How do I know that? He is your best friend right? He knows things about you I never will. I asked you not to do this to me Draco. “ Harry was still struggling in Draco’s arms.

“I LOVE YOU, DAMNIT.” Draco said through gritted teeth. He let go of Harry. The rage was clear on his face.

“Look Harry I love you. Do you or do you not love me? “ Draco said with a quivering voice.

“Yes, Damnit Draco, I love you.” Harry was trembling.

“Then come here please,” and Draco held his arms out. One lone tear ran down the Slytherins face. Harry closed his eyes, and threw himself into Draco’s arms. When Harry looked up into the eyes of the Slytherin he saw the love and hurt plain within the steely gray orbs.

Draco closed his eyes and kissed Harry for the first time. It was very gentle and very tender. They both gasped from the touch. The seekers looked again into each other’s eyes.

“Do you believe me now Harry?” Draco asked hoping all was well now.

Harry smiled, “ I think I need more convincing.”
Draco smiled and this time Harry kissed him in the same tender and gentle manner, the Slytherin had kissed him. They gasped again, and broke apart.

“Are we okay now Harry?” Draco asked softly.

“Better than ever Draco,” Harry said nuzzling into Draco’s chest.

The two left for class, promising to see each other after classes. And so the Seekers began to develop a pattern. They would meet after breakfast for a hug and sometimes a chaste kiss. They would walk or study together in the afternoon, and watch the sunset together each night.

The students in the school began to get used to the sight of the two Seekers together. Of course, not everyone was happy about it. Professor McGonagall was particularly aghast, and Professor Snape was demanding a higher level of academic achievement from Harry in his classes. So it was a good thing that Draco was now able to help him with his Potions.

It was in their second week that things started to change. It began Saturday morning during the Owl Post. Harry received an unusual shaped package. It was long and rectangular with a red ribbon on it.

Harry looked over at Draco who just smirked back at him. Harry opened up the package to find a dozen long stemmed roses in the box. He didn’t know how to react. He’d never received flowers in his life. But Hermione gasped as did many of the girls at the table, who ran right over to look at them and smell them. Harry turned bright red, and then saw the card.

“Thank you for the best week of my life. I hope there are many more. I love you, Draco.”

The Gryffindor girls snatched the card from Harry’s hand and began to pass it around with gasps and sighs of “Aww. That is so sweet.” Harry had to chase around several girls, before he retrieved the card.

Draco watched and chuckled from the Slytherin table. Blaise smiled and shook his head at Draco. Blaise couldn’t help thinking “the bigger they are the harder they fall.”

Even Professor McGonagall had come over to see the long stem red roses Harry had received. She cast a rare smile in Draco’s direction and patted Harry on the back. Ron rolled his eyes.

At the end of breakfast, Harry went right over to the Slytherin table and dragged Draco outside, leaving Hermione to put the roses in some water. Harry had no sooner gotten Draco outside then he drew Draco into his arms and kissed him rather passionately.

Instead of their usual chaste quick kisses, this one was long, and filled with emotion. When Draco gasped at the suddenness of the kiss,

Harry licked Draco’s lips and then licked Draco’s tongue. Harry found the piercing warm and fun to roll his tongue around. Draco moaned and pulled Harry closer against him. He ran his fingers through the Gryffindors hair. When Harry pulled himself away from Draco, they were both panting.

“Damn, Harry do you say thank you like that all the time?” Draco said breathlessly.
Harry raised an eyebrow and went back into the school. And after that their kisses were never the same. Harry had raised their relationship to new grounds. .

They would still meet after breakfast, but now if was for a passionate kiss. When they walked together they held hands. And as they watched the sunset together each night, in often concluded with more than an embrace. The students in the school began to notice a closeness develop between the two Seekers, as time went on.

By the time it became too cold outside for their evening walks, the Seekers had become inseparable. Soon their talks turned to the Winter Holiday break. Draco had decided to stay at the school for the Break and Harry was thrilled. During the fall, Draco became sole heir and Master of the Malfoy Manor as his mother had vanished, and his father was still in prison.

But he did not relish spending time there, alone. Ron and his sister were headed to Romania to visit his brother Charlie for the holidays, so Harry would be the sole Gryffindor at the school. It would finally give them some time relatively alone, and they began to count down the days.

On the last shopping day for the students they decided to go to Hogsmeade together. It was while they bought their presents for each other. Draco bought Harry a statue of a white marble stag, like the animagus form of Harry’s father, which would run through the air on a white mist.

Harry bought Draco a jade dragon statue with silver tipped wings, which could fly through the air. Besides that they both bought presents to give to their friends who had been so supportive before they left for the holidays.

But once everyone had left the two Seekers were finally able to be much more open about their relationship, since rules regarding decorum were almost non-existent over the holidays. Draco and Harry enjoyed snowball fights, and wrestling and kissing afterwards.

They could be seen snuggled together in the library, or in the Great Hall after helping to decorate. After Christmas Eve dinner they decided to go back to Harry’s room to have some time together.

“Happy Harry?” asked Draco while curled around the Gryffindor.

“Very. Are you?” asked Harry enjoying their private cuddle session.

“I love you Harry,” Draco said starting to kiss Harry softly.

“I love you Draco,” said Harry before Draco’s kiss took his breath away.

This was a different kiss, filled with desire and desperate need. There was no need to question what they both had wanted for so long. Harry began to kiss Draco’s neck and pull on his sweater.
“Hmm, care to see my room Draco?” Harry said in a deep, low lusty tone Draco had never heard before.

“Please,” Draco gasped.

Harry helped Draco up and led him to his room. It was smaller than his old room had been but as a Seventh year it was his own. Draco laughed softly as he noticed the decidedly Slytherin colors to the room.

But he soon stopped laughing as Harry began to take off Draco’s sweater. Then stood back looking over Draco’s lean, hard chest, and stomach. Draco only gave him a movement before he took off Harry’s sweater as well.

They held each other close enjoying the feeling of skin upon skin. They began to kiss again, and fell back upon Harry’s bed. They stopped a moment to gaze into each other’s eyes.

Draco began to run his fingers over Harry’s hard chest and stomach, enjoying the smooth feel of Harry’s skin. Harry smiled and ran his fingers along Draco’s jaw and through his hair. They both knew what was coming and seemed to want to draw out the time.

They kissed again and then Harry pushed on Draco gently and began to kiss down his neck. Soon he was planting kisses along Draco’s shoulder and down his arms then licked his way back up again.

Then he nibbled his way down and blew air on the now overly sensitive spots on his return. He looked into Draco’s eyes as he began to lick at an erect pink nipple.

Draco’s eyes were dark and stormy with emotion. Harry chuckled when he began to suck and nip at the hard nipple and Draco let out a soft moan. Harry worked his way slowly down to the top of Draco’s jeans, when Draco groaned and rolled Harry over.

Draco began to nip and suck on Harry’s neck and licked around Harry’s throat until he found a sensitive spot. When he found it, he teased the skin between his teeth. Harry writhed underneath him. He worked to Harry’s stomach where he rolled his piercing over Harry’s abdomen.

With a free hand he reached up and teased a nipple, then he moved and began to lick and suck at it. He moved his free hand down and began to caress Harry’s erection now evident through his jeans.

Harry groaned and Draco sat up and straddled Harry’s hips. He began to unzip Harry’s jeans, and then undid his own. He smiled down at Harry and leaned down to kiss him. The Gryffindor and Slytherin kissed passionately for a long time, until they were caressing each other’s nearly naked form more than kissing.

Draco reached a hand down and freed them both from their jeans. They both separated a moment and took their jeans off and got under the covers. Their eyes fixed unblinkingly on each other before they began to kiss again. It was a more feverish, passionate kiss than before.

Their hands slid down to their erections. Harry took Draco’s in his hand, and Draco held Harry’s, then they slowly began to stroke the shafts as they kissed. Soon the thrusts of their hands made it impossible to keep kissing.

They watched each other while panting hard, each able to see the climax building in the other. Finally Draco rolled his head back and began to mumble incoherently while Harry nuzzled into Draco’s chest looking down at their hands encased around each other’s cocks.

It was too much they bucked and climaxed, and a moment later Draco followed suit. They collapsed on top of each other. They both licked their fingers to taste the other, before they kissed again. Soon they were hard again. Harry reached for his wand, and softly whispered the spell to clean them.

Harry rolled Draco over and began to lick and nibble his ass. Draco squirmed underneath him. Harry pulled Draco’s cheeks apart and began to rim Draco. Draco screamed into the pillows. Harry was enjoying the sight of Draco writhing in pleasure. Harry grabbed his wand again and produced some lubricant out of its tip.

He prepared Draco carefully and completely before he flipped Draco over. Draco looked at him questioningly and Harry whispered, “ I want to see you when I make love to you.” Draco looked at him with such lust that Harry almost climaxed by the sheer emotion it sent through him. Harry slowly entered Draco watching his lover intently. He was writhing on the pillows, as Harry rubbed his prostrate.
“Oh gods Harry, you feel so good,” Draco gasped out, before he thrust upward onto Harry, making Harry gasp with pleasure. Harry began to move faster and faster deep within Draco, when he heard Draco again.

“Harry, more, Harry.” It sent Harry over the edge with a few deep thrusts he shook violently while screaming out Draco’s name. He fell onto Draco who deftly flipped the Gryffindor on to his back and had soon prepared and entered the Gryffindor. He thrust into Harry with a slight twist to his hips as he did. Draco could feel the sweat running down his back as he moved faster and faster into his lover.

“Draco, please, oh gods,” Harry whispered and a moment later Draco roared out Harry’s name and almost collapsed from the release. Harry pulled Draco down onto his chest, and kissed his sweaty forehead.
“Mmm, now I get to call you lover, don’t I?” Harry teased.

Draco smiled weakly and nodded then kissed him tenderly. They curled up together until they became uncomfortable and Harry muttered the cleaning spell again, and they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Neither saw the embarrassed House elf that came to ask them about breakfast the next morning. She dropped off their presents, giggled and left.
“Morning lover,” Harry whispered into Draco’s ear the next day.

“Mmm, I could get used to that,” Draco purred.
“I could get used to seeing you lay beside me,” Harry whispered, playing with Draco’s soft hair.

“Mmm, Harry come spend the night at the Manor with me?” Draco asked.

“Well, I’ll check with Dumbledore. I don’t think it should be a problem,” Harry smiled.

“Come on I want to see you open your present,” Draco said suddenly sitting up with interest.
“Yeah, I want to see you open yours too!” Harry replied eagerly. They tossed on boxers and took the presents off the nightstand where the embarrassed House elf had put them earlier.

“You first Harry,” Draco eagerly watched Harry opening his gift, wishing for a cup of coffee. He didn’t even notice when it appeared out of thin air, just began to drink it.

Harry nodded and ripped open the paper eagerly. He was still not used to getting presents and loved it. He gasped and looked at Draco who smiled at him over his coffee. Harry raised an eyebrow at the appearance of the coffee. But plunged on and took out the white stag, surprised at the weight of it. It was solid Italian marble.

Harry bit his lip trying to hold back the tears, when the Stag bowed to him and ran around the room on a white mist. “Prongs,” Harry whispered and began to cry. “I love it but, Draco how did you know?” Harry said in wonder.

“Slytherin remember? I bribed it out of Weasley.” Draco said proudly, and put down his coffee to hold Harry. They sat and watched the stag run around the room, until it vanished and reappeared on its base.

“Ok, Draco your turn!” Draco smiled and took the present off the stand. Draco had just gotten the ribbon off when the Jade dragon with silver tipped wings burst from the package, and rocketed to the top of the ceiling and flew happily around the room.

Harry’s present came back to life and the dragon and stag chased each other. Draco began to laugh, hugged Harry close, and said, “A dragon with Slytherin colors? Cool. I love it, Harry.”

They left the rest of the presents from their friends until later, and went to take showers and freshen up. Once they were redressed, Harry stretched and yawned.

“Draco where’s the rest of that coffee?” Harry said looking around.

“Um, I don’t know I don’t remember where I got it?” Draco replied bewildered.

“Geez, I wish I had a cup!” Harry teased, and a cup appeared in his hand.

Harry almost dropped the cup it shocked him so much. Draco gasped.

“Harry, you did wandless magic!”

“Did you Draco?”

“Um, I wish I had a cup of coffee?” Draco stuttered and a cup of coffee appeared.

“Dumbledore!” They shouted and ran out of the room, the coffee cups forgotten.
They ran into the Great Hall where the teachers who had stayed over the holiday were merrily chitchatting.

“Ah, Good Morning Gentleman!” Dumbledore greeted them cheerily.

But Draco and Harry gasped and pointed at one another. “Wandless. Magic. Him.”

“What?” said Severus Snape. “You did wandless magic?”

“Yes, he did,” the two lovers panted pointing at each other.

“Indeed, show me,” said the Professor interested now.

“Coffee,” said Draco and a cup appeared in his hand.

“Hot cocoa,” said Harry for something different, and a cup appeared in his hand.

Dumbledore and Snape looked startled. Flitwick squeaked and fell out of his chair. Minerva gasped.
“Try something bigger,” Snape urged.

“Broomstick,” said Draco.

“Hedwig,” said Harry.

Both things appeared at once, and Hedwig nipped at Harry and flew away.

The teachers huddled together to discuss the matter while Draco and Harry drank their coffee and cocoa.

“Well gentleman, that was technically wish-craft, which is often confused with wandless magic. Draco do you happen to know if you have genie blood in you?”

Harry stared wildly at Draco. Draco’s mouth had gone slack, and his eyes wide.

“There was a rumor, yes. But all purebloods intermix eventually, Professor.”
Dumbledore laughed.

“Well, is it safe to assume then that you two are seriously involved?”
Harry and Draco nodded slowly.

“Professor Flitwick could perhaps explain this better,” Dumbledore nodded toward the small Charms teacher.

“Well, yes, genie’s have certain magical gifts inherent in them. Among these qualities is the ability to share these magical gifts. In the case of Mr. Malfoy, he apparently passed this gift onto you Mr. Potter. When a genie finds its life mate and consummates that love then the magic is shared with the mate. It is a form of protection, you see.”
Dumbledore laughed again.

“Well, the thing of it is, that we aren’t qualified to teach genies.”

All of the teachers began to laugh.
“You mean we have to transfer schools?” Harry asked, terrified at the thought of seven more years of school.

“What I mean is the classes that you need to take for the rest of the year would be ridiculously easy, there is no sense for either of you to stay on here.” Dumbledore said.

“So, we don’t have to take anymore classes?” Draco asked with happiness written across his face.

“Precisely, of course you are welcome to take teaching positions here, next fall. Two genies on staff would be inordinately helpful. You are also welcome to pop in and visit anytime, oh yes, and we expect you at graduation, of course. Should we notify the school, for you?”

“Pop in and visit?” said Harry.

“Oh yes, Draco wish yourself home, and then come back.”

Draco winked happily at Harry and vanished in a puff of silver smoke. Harry screamed, but a minute later Draco was in his arms. “Hi love, miss me?” Draco laughed out loud.

Dumbledore laughed, “ Your turn Harry wish yourself somewhere and then pop back.”

Harry smiled and wished himself to the Burrow, suddenly appeared beside the dinner table, waved to the family and wished himself back to the school. Molly fainted.

“Harry!” Draco shouted as Harry appeared in his arms. “Where did you go?”

“The Burrow, I think Mrs. Weasley fainted when I waved at them at dinner.” Harry said blushing.

Draco spun him around in a circle, “Harry we can go anywhere, do anything!”

“Then can we come back and teach Draco?” Harry asked.

“Yes, Harry whatever you want. We can travel on holidays.” Draco was glowing.

“It would be nice to have some normalcy in our lives Draco,” Harry said. He looked around the Great Hall and at the teachers and began to cry.

“Harry what’s wrong?” Draco was confused by Harry’s reaction.

“This has been my home,” Harry choked out.

“Anytime we miss this place or our friends we will just wish ourselves there. We will visit our friends on the weekends until graduation. But I am guessing Quidditch is out since we’d be wishing for the Snitch,” Draco looked to the Professors who all nodded. “Now you shall have two homes, here and the Manor. We talked about our future remember? We can work here next fall and pop home to the Manor at night. Unless you want to continue taking Potions?”

Harry shook his head no, and laughed. Professor Snape laughed in relief.

“Come on Harry, let me show you the Manor. Let’s go home,” Draco said with tears in his eyes.
The Seekers waved goodbye and promised to return for Christmas dinner. They vanished in a puff of silver and green smoke.

“Albus, why is their smoke silver and green?” Minerva asked as the smoke dissipated.
“Because Draco has silver eyes and Harry green, and their eyes are the windows to their love and magic,” Dumbledore said.

“No, I disagree. I think it is because it was Draco’s gift and it was Slytherin colors,” Severus retorted.
And the Professors continued their chitchat, now focused on genies until late afternoon.

The two genies were good as their word. They returned for dinner that night, and every weekend, as well as graduation. And in the fall they took positions on the faculty, vanishing into a puff of smoke each night to return again in the morning.