Okay I’ve honestly lost track of how many people test read this and beta’d it.
So let me just thank the current HP beta team: Betas: Tarallynne Moon, Onyx Ice, MJ, Allexandrya & Delta Queen Littleroo27
Special thanks to Nat for the not so gentle push to clean out my hard drive.
Extensive Rampant Silliness from my painkiller days
Note: I originally wrote this for a challenge on LJ of what could be written in one hour, so if it seems slapped down, well that was the whole point!

****************************************











“OH dear,” Sybill Trelawney said to no one in particular after consulting her star charts for the third time. Her large glasses pushed back onto her face after having her nose stuck in charts for hours, she ran from the stuffy room.

Minutes later she was seated in a small glade talking with the Astronomy expert, as far as she was concerned, Firenze. Of course, it didn’t hurt that he was beautiful beyond compare. His white blond hair, palomino body, and pale, sapphire-blue eyes were striking. Reminding herself she was there on business she broke the concentration of the centaur.

“Excuse me,” Sybill interrupted the Centaur from his own charts.

“Ah, Sybill, Good day to you.”

“Good day Firenze.”

“Perhaps I should not be surprised to see you of all the humans. You have the gift of Prophesy.” Sybill blushed at the compliment paid to her.

“You know why I am here then? The conjunction, the Hour of Wishes is upon us.”

Sybll bit her lip. The Hour of Wishes was something told to magical children as a myth. It was an entire hour where wishes could come true. However at the precise moment it was more than wishes it was obedience. Everlasting obedience, the last ‘blessing’ given to humankind yet fortunately it came only once ever millennia.

“Ah yes, a most dangerous thing for the humans here. We Centaurs can refrain from such foolish things as wishes. However, as I am sure you realize Sybill the 33rd minute of the hour at 33 seconds is the most dangerous. I have been pondering how to deal with this; perhaps a minute of silence for those who died in the War?”

Sybill sighed happily with relief. She knew the Centaur was wise beyond his years. Seeing her relief, Firenze bowed to her in dismissal and she left quickly to speak with Professor Dumbledore. The students were all informed of the danger of the Hour of Wishes. All Hogwarts students and teachers were to meet in the Great Hall for the Minute of Silence. However, two students of opposite houses had not heard a word of it. They were glaring at each other locked in a fierce staring battle that had taken six years to perfect. Too lost in their own feelings of hatred they failed to notice anything else but each other. It was called chemistry by some, angst by others, and even unrequited love by some romantics in the student body. But all Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy saw was hate.

When the Day was upon them there had been a Quidditch Practice Match between Slytherin and Gryffindor. While the other students mindful of the danger headed quickly and quietly into the school two rivals were just exiting the team locker rooms. Had either looked up they would have noticed the odd colors in the sky, but once again as they stormed across the pitch towards each other itching for a fight, nothing else mattered.

So as students and faculty hunkered down very quietly in the Great Hall, two students were not there. But since no one would ever expect a room to stay quiet with Malfoy and Potter in it at the same time, it was almost poetic justice.

Even the Gods from Mt. Olympus were watching to see how this went. Hera looked at a sundial the hour was nigh. The gods smiled and looked down.

“Malfoy,” Harry sneered at the blond.

“Potter,” Draco snarled back his long hair blowing slightly in the downdraft signaling the Wishing Hour.

“It’s a shame that you don’t have the ability to make a decent Practice Match, Malfoy.” Harry taunted.

“It’s not my fault if those glasses of yours are so ugly they blinded me so I couldn’t see the Snitch,” Draco retorted scathingly.

“Oh want to see my eyes Malfoy so I could bat my eyelashes at you?” Harry teased.

“You wish!” Draco sneered.

“Oh yes, it’s my wish come true to be able to look at you without my glasses on to come between me and all your charms, Malfoy!” Harry laughed.

A shot of rainbow colors shot across the sky making Harry’s wish come true. The Gryffindor blinked, seeing Draco swim out of view. He took his glasses off to clean them, squinting automatically.

“Oh goodie you’re cleaning them. I only wish you’d start wearing better clothes too, more befitting of a wizard instead of a muggle leftover!” Draco jeered.

Another shot of rainbow colors were reflected in Harry’s glasses as he put them back on. Draco was looking weird. Harry took the glasses and looked at Draco. He gasped that not only could he see without the glasses but his clothes felt tighter too.

“What’s wrong Scarhead just now notice my obvious good looks?”

“Oh shut up Malfoy!” Harry yelled throwing the glasses into the grass. “YOU WISH!”

“Oh yes it’s always been a dream of mine to have you join my throngs of admirers.” Draco sneered.

Harry blinked.

/Damn when did Draco get so good looking? He is totally hot. SHITE! Where did that come from? /

The Gryffindor shook his head, tilted it then pounded on the side.

“Does Potty head have a lump of shit between his ears?” Draco simpered then laughed.

“For once, Malfoy just for once, I really wish you’d shut the fuck up for a minute.”

The sky rolled in a beautiful cascade of color while Draco went speechless. The laughter rolled from Mt. Olympus sounding like thunder to mere mortals. But Draco knew that was a different kind of thunder, but he could only clutch helplessly at his throat.

“What the hell?” As Harry had his head lowered he noticed he was now wearing leather trousers under his robe. He quickly tore off his school robe, completely ignorant of Draco’s plight taking in his new fashion ensemble. He was wearing dark brown leather trousers slung low and tight, his trainers were now snakeskin boots and his top was shimmering silver that clung to his every muscle.

“Something really weird is going on, here. But I’m not going to complain! These are wicked!” Harry grinned.

Draco fell to his knees clutching at his throat wildly.

“Oh, nice position Draco, guess you like the clothes too eh? I always figured you for a sub. But really giving me head out where anyone could see? Tsk, tsk.”

“GASP!” Draco inhaled loudly finally able to speak once more. “The gods!”

“Gee they’re nice but a religious experience? “ Harry laughed.

“NO IDIOT! DON’T YOU SEE THE GODS ARE HAVING A BIT OF FUN WITH US?” Draco screamed.

“All that peroxide is killing off your brain cells, Blondie.” Harry scolded waving a finger in Draco’s face.

“THEN EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN SEE WITHOUT YOUR GLASSES!” Draco bellowed trying to get through Harry’s obtrusiveness.

“Wizards? Remember? Maybe some magic thing happened in me and ta-da, healed!” Harry said smiling brightly.

“Then your clothes Potter! Explain that!” Draco said smugly hands on hips.

“Maybe I’m a magical metro-sexual?” Harry hoped it sounded convincing.

“OH PLEASE YOU ARE SO GAY!” Draco began to laugh hard.

“You wish, that way you could fulfill all your little fantasies about me!”

“Yeah right Potter.” Draco’s answer was a winner and the heavens flashed in color again while Ares and Zeus exchanged happy looks.

“SO WHAT IF I AM!” Harry shouted, and then said softly “I am? But what about Cho?” But Draco seemed not to notice the second statement. The first still had him riveted.

“You are?” Draco stared wide-eyed into the huge green glasses free eyes of Harry Potter, the now Gay Gryffindor.

“Yes, and have I ever mentioned that you absolutely deserve the title of Sex God?” Harry purred then covered his mouth in horror. He bolted running toward the lake.

/What the hell is going on?????????????????????????????????????????????? /

Aphrodite and Cupid came to sit on the steps of Mt. Olympus to have better seats. They all loved Wishing Hour up there in the heavens “ so much fun! Hera looked over at the sundial the shadow had barely moved she smirked. Adonis looked aggravated at the use of ‘Sex God’ in his presence. But since he was always fresh from divine shag, he let it go.

“Damn I wish I had a fag to smoke!” Harry gasped as he sat down on the grass. Suddenly he felt a cigarette pack in his shirt pocket, complete with lighter. He lit it quickly.

Draco caught up to him.

“What is going on Potter? A few minutes ago we were screaming at each other, now you say I’m a Sex God?”

“I have no idea what you are talking about.”

“I wish you would make up your mind!” Draco growled.

The sky flashed an iridescent purple green.

“Ok I am gay. I’d like to be a member of your admirers and yes you’re sexy as all get out!” Harry went pale. “Did I just say that?”

“Oh yes you did Potter! How about my hair, hmm? You like that too?”

“Eww, maybe if you would just let it grow and stop using all that goop, I wish you would really, its gross Malfoy!”

Draco’s hair grew in soft shimmering waves of amber, white and blond down his back to his elbows, completely grease free as the colors in the sky changed to gold. Harry gasped. He pointed nervously at Draco’s cascading locks. The wind picked up again and Draco found himself with a face full of hair, his own!

“Where the bloody hell did all this come from?” Draco bellowed. But then ran his fingers through it and smirked. Something in his mind just clicked. Hera saw the sundial nearing the halfway point and crossed her fingers. “Harry, have you ever read any wizarding myths of magic?” Draco smiled wickedly.

“Why? Who cares? I don’t know what’s happening and I don’t care. It’s fun. Ok, so it’s weird I am suddenly gay and lusting after you but its okay other wise.

“I wish…hmmm,” Draco sat brushing his long hair out of the way, “I wish you’d offer me a cigarette too.” The sky flashed and Aphrodite and Cupid gave each other a high five, as the one they had bet on figuring it out first won.

“Here Draco want one?” Harry offered a cigarette to Draco lighting it up, thinking Draco’s smirk was sexy as hell.

“Sure I’ll take one “ for later. I wish that we would kiss, get married and live happily ever after, with the Gods on Olympus having an all out orgy.” Draco looked very smug.

Harry moved over to Draco who took him in his arms and kissed him deeply making the Gryffindor weak in the knees. And the Gods smiled down upon them ever after- that is once the orgies ended.