H/D slash, DARK short story, Character Death, PG
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoat Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.













“Harry, its Remus, Remus Lupin.”

“Remus…Moony.”

“Yes, Harry, very good.” “Tell me Harry why you keep doing this to yourself.”

“Is it because of Draco?”

“Yes.”

“Harry tell me what happened.”

“Draco found out.”

“Draco found out what Harry?”

“He found out that I am gay.”

“What happened Harry?”

“He found me. He stalked me like a lion. He said it made sense. He asked if that was why we always fought. He asked if we fought because I wanted him. He said I was never going to have him, and, that I wasn’t man enough to have him.

“What happened next Harry?”

“I pushed him against a wall, and kissed him hard. We began to fight. It was our worst fight ever. I thought we would only stop when one of us was dead. I could barely move, Draco was winning the fight. He fought dirty. Then as he sat on top of me waiting to deliver the deathblow. He stopped. He looked funny, like something inside of him broke. And he kissed me. He kissed me hard and long. It was punishing but wonderful.”

“Harry what came next?”

“We both snapped and began to rip each others clothes off. All the years of anger had turned to lust. We couldn’t do it fast enough. He rode me hard, wildly and passionately. And then he stopped, and he seemed to break a little more. And then he kissed me softly and tenderly crying all the while, begging me to forgive him, saying that he always loved me, asking me to be his partner forever “ no matter what. He loved me again it was gentle and tender and something in me broke. I knew I would love Draco for all eternity.”

“Harry, then what?”

“Then Draco’s dad performed the Avada Kedavra curse on his own son when he found out the next morning.”

“Then what happened next?”

“I went to find Lucius at his own son’s funeral. The son he killed. The son I loved.”

“Harry what did you do?”

“I killed him. I killed Lucius for killing Draco. I avenged Draco.”

“Harry go on…”

“I can’t go on. No reason. No one left. I loved Draco, and he’s gone. He’s waiting for me. I can hear him call my name. I must go to him. I must kill myself and go to him.”

“Goodbye Harry.” Remus stood up in a daze. He was crying.

“Moony?”

“Yes, Harry?”

“Shall I tell Dad you say hello?”


He walked out the room that Harry was in, and shook with rage and tears. And he pulled himself together to get the hell out of St. Mungo’s and never return again.