BBC by Keikokin [ - ]

Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by
JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoat Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.

(this one if for you Meg –thanks for encouraging my muse)
Revised: 10/26/2005~ Queen Beta: Littleroo27










It was a beautiful spring day, and the sun was at its fullest, warming every centimeter of the Hogwarts’ grounds. Students were spending their free time outside, taking in the first warm spring rays of the season.

Harry and Ron were among the many students walking leisurely around the lake, casually discussing Quidditch. Suddenly, Ron whipped his head around at a group of students who were lurking under a tree.

“Bloody hell, they’re at it again”, he pronounced.

“Who is at what , Ron? Harry turned his head toward his friend with a raised eyebrow.

“They’re playing BBC again!” Ron said in disgust.

“Who, Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle?” Harry asked, seeing where his friend was glaring.

“Who else would be that sick?” Ron spat .

“What is BBC, and why are you so disgusted?” Harry wondered if there was a point.

“Boxers, Briefs or Commando! It’s a “ poof ” game!” Ron answered, his complexion totally green now.

“You mean those three are gay and trying to figure out how we dress? Harry queried.

“Yes, and its totally repulsive!” Ron said, trying to stay as far away from the tree as possible.

“What, being gay or playing that game?” Harry asked, slightly hurt while thinking that at least one of the three wasn’t repulsive.

“BOTH! Besides, Malfoy has his x-ray glasses on and can see everything we have!”

At this, Ron spun around on his heel and stormed off back around the lake the way they had come, like a little black rain cloud.

Harry, on the other hand, was very curious and feeling devilish. He was in no way homophobic, as he was gay himself, not that anyone really knew. He smiled to himself and snuck around to the back of the tree hiding the trio

“Lee Jordan, briefs,” said Crabbe.

“Yeah, think so, briefs,” agreed Goyle.

“Nope, boxers, black ribbed, cotton,” Malfoy declared with a smug, satisfied look.

Malfoy was evidently acting as a referee of sorts, deciding the winner.

“Oliver Wood, boxers” said Crabbe.

“Tight briefs” said Goyle.

“Right you are, Goyle, and nicely fit, too! Hmm, nice color on him, I think,” said Draco said with a smile.

Harry wondered what his old playmate, Oliver, would think about this. He smiled and crept up to them. He leaned over to Malfoy, who was up against the tree, and slowly lowered himself behind the Slytherin to whisper in his ear.

“Like what you see?”

Malfoy gasped. Harry had completely surprised him. Harry quickly stepped back in order to avoid a having a head on collision with the handsome blond.

Crabbe and Goyle laughed and both yelled, “Tighty-whities!”

Malfoy took in all of the tall, dark, handsome man in front of him and gulped. He then shooed Crabbe and Goyle away with a wave of his hand. The two lumbered off, glowering over their shoulders from time to time at Harry and Draco.

Seeing that they were safely gone and they were alone, he whispered, “Both wrong…Commando, and hung like a centaur,” while staring at Harry’s privates. Harry smiled lustily at Malfoy.

“Why, Draco Malfoy, Darling, that’s the sweetest thing you have ever said to me. But you didn’t answer my question.” Harry stated in his best Southern belle impression.

“What question would that be?” He seemed visibly shaken by Harry’s attributes.

“Do you like what you see?” Harry asked in a slow deep tone.

Draco was shaking as he took off his glasses and handed them to Harry, sheepishly.
“Go ahead. And all your questions will be answered” he replied, turning pink.

Harry was very grateful that he had worn contacts that day, which made it easy to comply. He took a long look at Draco, and the muscle tone under his robes, and smiled.

“Quite an interesting thing to have embroidered on your silk shorts, Draco,” He said, taking the glasses off and handing them back to Draco, trying very hard not to fall over from shock.

Draco definitely blushed. “Imagine the looks on the Slytherin’s faces if they saw you had red silk shorts embroidered with ‘Property of Harry Potter’ in Gryffindor gold thread,” said Harry, teasingly.

Draco gasped. “You wouldn’t.” He bit his lip nervously.

Hmmm. “What would you give me to not tell them?” Harry was definitely enjoying this!

“Anything, Draco?” he drawled in a deep, reverberating, sexy, tone.

“Yes!” Draco replied eagerly, lustily and a little too panicky.

Harry leaned in and whispered in Draco’s ear. “Those shorts really mean something now – you are now my new lover.” He whispered, blowing into Draco’s ear.

“W-w-w-w-hat?” Draco stammered, feeling the Malfoy ice melting away with Harry’s advances.

“You heard – lover.” He whispered in the other ear; darting out a tongue to quickly lick the lobe.

“Really?” Draco asked, panting a bit.

“Draco, are you smiling?” asked Harry, drawing back from him to look in his eyes.

“Uh, yeah, maybe,” Draco stammered.

“Mmm, c’mon, Draco; let me teach you a muggle game under the Quidditch stands.”

At this, Harry wiggled his eyebrow and cocked his head toward the stands.

“Tell me what game first!” Draco didn’t like not being in charge, but Harry was dragging him toward the pitch.

Oh, Harry was looking forward to this, “It’s called ‘Doctor’; now c’mon, Draco; you need a FULL physical.”

Catching on, Draco ran all the way to the field, smiling.



PLEASE REVIEW IF YOU LIKE THIS!