Holiday Cheer by Keikokin

It was Christmas at the Ministry. While it was a favorite holiday for many employees it was certainly not for Lucius Malfoy. His wife had vanished years ago and his only son had run off into the muggle world around the same time.

Thus he faced another lonely night at the Manor much like every other night, alone. While trying to dodge one of the ugliest witches on the floor that wanted to give him a kiss, he collided with another body. He turned to look into startling green eyes, as his arm wrapped itself around the other person to keep from falling. “Excuse me Mr. Malfoy.”

Lucius’ eyes flew up to see the scar on the forehead. “Ah, Mr. Potter.” With a sigh, the blond noticed how handsome the man had come to be over the years. He looked the man in his arms up and down. As he met the green eyes again he was surprised to see an amused look with a bit of a flush. “Do you find something funny Mr. Potter?” he asked.

Harry nodded and pointed up to the bane of the existence of every Ministry employee during the holidays “ magical mistletoe. The kind that didn’t let the parties standing under it escape until they had kissed. It caused many new romances to spring up over the holidays, and several embarrassing pairings that caused titters among the staffers.

Lowering his head again he raised a perfect eyebrow at the man who to his amusement was looking at him with an odd expression. It was one he’d not seen in many years. Harry broke into a wide grin then Lucius remembered the look was one of lust.

“I’m surprised you are not upset by this occurrence,” Lucius stated with amusement.
Harry laughed and Lucius found he liked the sound of the man’s laughter very much.

“Why on earth would I be upset by having to kiss the most handsome man in the Ministry?” Harry whispered just loud enough for Lucius to hear.

“Mr. Potter, are you flirting with me?” Lucius purred seductively.

“Call it holiday cheer if you prefer,” Harry grinned evidently quite happy with the turn of events. With a smile Lucius leaned over to kiss Harry who quickly responded surprising the blond with the intensity of the bold and passionate kiss, which left him gasping for air when they broke apart. Harry raised one eyebrow at Lucius, winked and turned to go.

“Mr. Potter, could I interest you in some more holiday cheer at the Manor?” Lucius asked on impulse, not wanting the encounter to end.

Harry turned with a smile. “I thought you’d never ask.” Lucius gave a genuine grin then they disapparated together.