“It had been a long difficult practice, and Harry Potter was exhausted. He rode his broom for a while, waiting for the rest of the team to go. To just fly was relaxing, and he did a few loops to release the tension. Finally, he landed, put his broom away and headed for a well-deserved hot shower. He got undressed and put his glasses on top of his clothes when he heard something. He wrapped a towel around himself, and took a look around the corner. He was surprised to hear crying, mingled with the sound of a shower running. He walked around the corner and spotted Oliver Wood, sitting on the floor, his head leaning against the tiles, crying his heart out.

Harry walked over to Oliver, and picked him off the floor and just held him. Oliver wrapped his arms around Harry and was grateful for the Seeker’s presence. Harry didn’t even ask what was wrong. He reached over to turn the water off, when Oliver looked directly in to his eyes. There was something there, which Harry had never seen in his Captains eyes before now. It made Harry feel strange. Then Oliver reached up with a hand and held Harry’s face in his hand. Harry felt his heart skip a beat, as Oliver rubbed a thumb over his face.

Then Oliver kissed his forehead. And looked at Harry. Oliver next kissed his cheek and looked at him again. Harry just kept looking into Oliver’s eyes. Then there was a new dimension to the look that Oliver gave Harry as he leaned over and brushed his lips across Harry’s. Once again, Oliver looked into his eyes, checking for a reaction.

That’s when Oliver grabbed Harry tightly around the waist and kissed Harry over and over, eventually nibbling at his lips and licking them and then pushing Harry’s lips apart with his tongue touched his tongue to Harry’s. Harry felt his legs go out from under him. Oliver held him tighter then pushed Harry against the wall of the shower.

Harry felt a rush of lust fill him for the handsome Keeper. He ripped off his towel and pressed himself against Oliver. Oliver moaned and ground his ever- growing erection into Harry’s. Harry reached down and seized Oliver’s cock in his hand, and began to stroke him. Oliver moaned and leaned back, and slid into the other wall of the shower. Harry pressed back against him, and pinned him to the wall. Harry kissed Oliver with all the passion he possessed. He knew he couldn’t bring himself to tell Oliver that he had carried a crush for him since he met him, so he would just put it all into his kiss. Oliver must have sensed the change, because he whispered something into Harry’s ear.

“Oh Harry, I never knew.”

Oliver swept Harry into a bone-crushing hug, and lifted the smaller Seeker up against the wall. Harry wrapped his legs around Oliver’s slim waist. Harry felt Oliver’s erection grind against his ass.

“Oliver, please, now.”

Oliver looked into Harry’s eyes and saw the dark black lust that had settled over the green. Oliver reached around for any kind of lubricant, and locked his fingers around a small vial of scented oil he favored. He coated his shaft quickly, and put the vial back. He coated Harry in the oil, and then gingerly fingered him, coating his insides. Harry spasmed as Oliver did this, and Oliver looked at Harry again.

“Damn it Oliver,” Harry gasped out.

Oliver kissed him passionately while he entered just the head of his cock into Harry. He could feel how tight Harry was and waited an agonizing minute until he felt nod against his lips. He then slowly moved his hips upward.

Harry screamed into his mouth. Oliver stopped and Harry shook his head. So Oliver moved slightly and Harry moaned with desire.

Oliver was having a hard time holding back, and began to move a little faster. Harry had stopped kissing him, and had rolled his head back against the shower wall. Oliver was entranced by the erotic sight of the Gryffindor Seeker, water cascading down his toned chest, and firm stomach groaning in pleasure at having Oliver inside of him.

With only a few more thrusts, Oliver felt the tightening inside of him, and knew he couldn’t hold on much longer. He opened his eyes again to see that Harry was biting his lip. Oliver growled and held Harry tightly against him and sucked hard on the bottom lip that was so seductive on the handsome Seeker.

Harry convulsed on top of him, and as Oliver felt Harry’s warmth cover them both, he screamed and released his seed into Harry. Oliver could feel his legs quaking beneath him and gently as he could without falling lowered Harry to the ground. Harry unwrapped his legs from around Oliver, and stood on two very unsteady legs.

They held each other up for a few minutes. Oliver began to kiss Harry again, while Harry snuggled up tightly to him. Oliver reached around and finding a bar of soap began to smooth it over Harry’s back, ass, thighs, chest, arms, and everything else he could reach. Harry moaned and took the soap from Oliver and washed all he could reach as well.

Oliver took the soap back, and put it on a ledge, and continued to kiss Harry. Both jerked apart as the water turned ice cold, jumped out and shut it off. They smiled at each other a minute then each grabbed a towel and started to dry the other off.

They kissed again and got dressed. They left the showers, and began to walk toward the school. Oliver had his arm around Harry’s shoulder on the way.

“Oliver?”

“Yes, Harry?”

“Does this mean were going out?”

“I bloody hope so.”

“Great, so then we can do this after every practice?”

“Well, you know what they say, Harry. Practice makes perfect.”

“I don’t think you need anymore practice then, Oliver.”

“Harry Potter, you have a silver tongue.”

“We can practice that tomorrow, and don’t forget I speak Parseltongue.”

“Oh gods, Harry.”

“Is that a yes?”

“You better bloody believe it is. Oh, and Harry?”

“Yeah.”

“Thanks.”