Santa’s Little Helpers
By Kenaf









Jack stood toe to toe with Daniel wondering who would give in first. Daniel was wondering the same thing.

"Just do it already!" Sam laughed as the two flushed under the mistletoe.

"I didn't know such a simple thing would be so entertaining," Teal'c offered as he watched silently counting the minutes.

"Well, let's go Teal'c maybe they don't like a crowd." Sam laughed and helped Teal'c up who kept looking over his shoulder as they moved toward another part of the house.

"Should we just say we did this and leave it at that?" Daniel asked.

Jack frowned. It would be easy and dishonest. "Why do you look like that?"

"Like what?" Daniel replied.

"Upset," Jack said with certainty. "You look upset."

"I do not."

"Do too."

"Not."

"Do."

"Hey guys any century now!" Sam called out from the other end of the house.

"Just do it Danny." Jack closed his eyes.

"Why does it have to be me?" Daniel asked.

"Because I don't think I could do it."

"You're afraid."

"Am not."

”Are too.”

"Not."

"Yes you are."

Jack growled grabbed Danny's face and kissed him forcibly on the lips. They both gasped as a searing hot bolt of electricity went from their lips to their groins. Pulling away Jack looked at Danny who was slowly opening his eyes.

"What the hell was that?"

"What?"

"That electrical tingle thingee."

Danny smiled. "You liked it."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Not."

"Prove it do it again." Danny grinned cheekily. 'Fine', Jack thought, 'If just to wipe the cocky grin off the kids face'. He pulled Danny into his arms and kissed him again. The jolt of electricity seemed to be moving faster to his groin then before. Daniel's tongue swept over Jack's lips coaxing them open. Jack gasped to feel the hot, brazen tongue and as he did Danny thrust into Jack's mouth. The kiss suddenly became passionate and needy as they fought for control. They stumbled backwards towards the door and if by mutual agreement reached for the knob.

"My place or yours?" Jack gasped between searing kisses.

"Mine's closer." Danny groaned out as Jack attacked his neck. The door slammed behind them as they raced for their vehicles. "God I want you."

"Daniel Jackson? Jack O'Neill?"Teal'c asked coming back into the room to investigate the sound of the slamming door.

"Teal'c?" Sam came up behind the Jaffa. "Where are they?"

"I believe my plan worked. They are gone as are both of their vehicles. I assume they are headed for Daniel Jackson's home at this minute since it is closer."

"FINALLY!" Sam punched the air.

"Do I not deserve a thanks?" Teal'c asked.

Sam smiled and wrapped her arms around the Jaffa's neck pulling him down for a kiss. "Indeed."
Fin