Author's Chapter Notes:
This has a side pairing of CW/DM and there is also mpreg in the ficlet. 
Title: A Mimosa Holiday
Author: Keikokin
Rating: PG
Pairing: Harry/Lucius with a side of heehee Draco/Charlie Weasley (Because it’s too cute.)
Situation/Prompt: Christmas Day, Opening Presents, Impreg, Harry being given a Dobby the Elf Big Plushy stuffed animal ehm lol elf! Lucius being really in a happy xmas tis the season to be excited. :D Chocolate Frogs?
Warnings: mpreg, ooc, fluff
Prompt by CassandraMalfoy
Disclaimer: HP is a registered trademark of J.K. Rowling. I mean no disrespect or have any malicious intent. This is for entertainment only.
A/N: A mimosa is champagne mixed with orange juice. At the Southern Gathering I watched a pair of local slashers get smashed on it.
_________________________________________________________

“Draco?” Lucius looked up from his desk. The sun filtered upon his son’s face through the long study windows of their ancestral home. “I wasn’t expecting you until tomorrow morning.” His eyes looked over his son checking for any signs to indicate a physical injury. Instead he took note of his eyes which were frozen in …fear? His face was paler than usual and a bead of sweat was on his forehead. “Have you been ill of late?”

“Father, I apologize that I didn’t give you notice of my coming.” Draco gave a nod.“This is very late notice Draco.”

“I’m sure the house elves won’t mind.” a slight incline of his head toward his father.

“Yes, I do believe I raised you better Draco.” Lucius accepted the apology and moved on. “Should I send for the Healer?”

“No, Father. I am physically fine.” Draco cleared his throat. “I would like to invite someone to our Christmas gathering.”

“Are you going to make me guess who it is?”

“I want to bring my boyfriend over; well actually I hope to ask him to bond with me. I rather have to really. Honestly Father, I hadn’t counted on this. If his family wasn’t so damn fertile-“

“Draco you are rambling!”

With a nod, Draco closed his eyes and blurted out the rest. “It’s Charley Weasley and he’s pregnant with my child, your grandchild.”

Lucius twitched, as he desperately fought a strong urge to kill his only child with his bare hands.
“Father?” Draco gulped.

Lucius clenched all his toes and released them. Then he followed that by clenching and unclenching his fingers in and out of fists. Draco gulped. Lucius rolled his neck and closed his eyes. He rubbed his hands together palm to palm. He brought his hands to his forehead in a prayer-like pose.

“I will see you both tomorrow then.” Lucius said with a mask of perfect society pasted on his face.

Draco didn’t wait for a better exit line than that. He gave a quick bow and dashed out the door as quickly as propriety would allow. He broke into a run when he heard glass shattering and his father raging.

Harry flipped to the next page in Quidditch Monthly when his husband walked into the bedroom. He sat up quickly in alarm at the state of Lucius. The normally neat and immaculate man looked like he’d been in a war. The long blond hair stood up at all angles, the rest was all bunched up and askew. His shirt was only half buttoned and he had an odd twitch in his eye.

He slowly got out of bed and approached his husband who had stopped in the middle of the room muttering. As Harry drew closer he could hear bits and phrases of “not them”, “more than they can count” and “kill me now”. He took Lucius by the hand, helped him out of his clothes then into bed. Harry wrapped his arms around his husband, hoping to calm him down while waiting for an explanation. Instead, all he heard that made any sense was “hold me”. So he did. The answers could wait until the next morning. Maybe Christmas would help get whatever had shaken up the normally stoic man, out of his system.

Christmas arrived the next morning along with a bright sunny day. Harry wanted to bounce out of bed in excitement but instead watched Lucius wake up beside him. He cast detangling charms on his husbands long blond hair until the tickling of his scalp finally woke Lucius up.
“Happy Christmas Lucius,” Harry leant over to kiss Lucius lightly on the lips. He pulled away and was pleased to note his husband was smiling. “Are you feeling better?”

“Yes, although I had a terrible dream. “ Lucius shivered. Harry bit his lip and decided to let it go for now. If it was easier for Lucius to handle whatever had happened by denial, so be it. These things had a way of coming out sooner or later, so Harry moved to the edge of the bed to get up.

“How about more kissing and less talking?” Lucius tried to reach Harry who laughed at him and quickly dived out of reach with ease. Harry ran over to his wardrobe and began to dress hastily. Lucius yawned and stretched. “What’s the rush?”

“Christmas remember?” Harry laughed and ran out of the room. Lucius groaned and rolled over ready to have a bit of a lie in when he recalled his ‘dream’. He shivered and got out of bed eagerly.

After getting ready Lucius made his way out to the dining hall for breakfast. Harry was already waiting for him. He appeared to be halfway through his meal. “The presents aren’t going anywhere, anytime soon.”

Harry glanced up for a moment. He pulled his plate closer, hunched over it and really tucked in. Lucius chuckled happily and sat down to his own meal. The Christmas mood was starting to hit him. It was hard to deny as Harry’s happiness was always infectious.

Looking around the Manor, he could see the elves had gone all out this year. Gold, silver and green were the main colors used along with a great deal of bells. A large fire roared in the fireplace making the room seem cozy. Just a hint of drape was drawn open to reveal the other room where the tree in all of its finery stood. Lucius looked over at his husband then kissed him deeply, “Happy Christmas, Harry love.”

Harry smiled widely as he looked up from his plate once more. “It’s nice to see you finally in the Christmas spirit!” A gong sounded in the distance indicating a new arrival was here. “It must be the evil heir of the empire!”

“Oh shush,” Lucius swatted playfully at Harry’s hair. “Behave for once.”

Harry stuck out his tongue and a moment later Draco arrived. “Hello Father.” He turned to Harry. “Hello Consort to Father.” Harry rolled his eyes and grunted. Draco turned back to his father. “My guest will be arriving later. It wasn’t safe for him to Apparate so he’s coming by Floo.”

Lucius began to shake. Harry noticed it in his hands first, which were clenching the arms of his chair. Even so the shaking was obvious. The eye twitch was back too. Every few seconds it twitched rapidly. It was starting to freak him out a bit. “Love, why don’t you have a Mimosa? It’s a holiday and it might calm you down.”

“Good idea!” Lucius immediately sent for one, quickly followed by another and another. By the time the Floo fired up with the arrival of their guest, Lucius was on his third Mimosa when Harry decided to join in the drinking.

Draco sat on the other side of his father, nervously watching his mentor become unhinged. He was shaking for one, for another he was drinking like a fish out of water and lastly that twitch! Before the flames of the Floo were gone Draco was at the grate greeting his guest with a quick warning. “Let me do the talking, please.”

With a chuckle Charlie agreed. Draco took him by the hand and led them over to the table. “Father, this is our guest Charles Weasley.” Harry was waving toward Charlie before stopping. In a horrifying second, Harry suddenly understood Lucius’ behavior. His mouth dropped and he looked at his husband with concern. Lucius, much to his surprise was laughing. “Happy Christmas!”

Draco’s panicked eyes met Harry’s. They both turned back to Lucius, who was gulping down another mimosa. Charlie seemed amused by the whole affair. “Happy Christmas Mr. Malfoy.”

At this point, Draco began to sweat and ordered a Mimosa for himself. Lucius laughed loudly. “PRESENTS!”

When the house elf arrived for Draco’s order, he’d had the foresight to bring a tray of the drink with him. “Thank you, what a smart elf!” Lucius patted the creature on its head. It looked frozen in place. Harry shook his head. There was no way he was going to let Lucius forget about this. However, it was nice to have Lucius so cheerful.
Lucius arrived first at the tree and began picking chocolate frogs off the branches, unwrapping and flinging them about. Soon the air was filled with flying frogs trying to escape with their one good jump. The former Seekers caught theirs first, while Charlie had to try twice.

They sat down laughing and trying to catch his breath. Harry sat down next to Lucius and was surprised when his husband kissed him quickly. He wasn’t usually given to public displays of affection. After a moment Harry took notice that Charlie was the only one not drinking a mimosa. “Charlie are you on the wagon or something?”
“I’m pregnant.” Charlie smiled. Draco paled and once again all eyes turned to Lucius.

“Happy New Year!” He toasted them all and grabbed another. Harry was trying to count how many his husband had drunk, but was starting to get far too tipsy to manage. Instead he raised his hand and drink up in the air. “Happy New Year!”

Lucius threw a present at Harry that Draco had given him. Harry opened it nervously and groaned as the last of the paper came off. It was a life-sized plushie of none other than Dobby the House Elf. Harry threw it at Draco who was laughing so hard tears were coming out of his eyes. Charlie and Lucius were even snickering.

Any remaining tension in the room, washed away under a tide of Christmas spirit. It was indeed a Happy Christmas for all. And from that point on Mimosa’s were served at Christmas, starting a new tradition at Malfoy Manor.
No one mentioned that Lucius still had the occasional tick.



____________________________________________________________
Chapter End Notes:
Please review if you have a moment?