Rags of Time

Part 8

by

Pyrite's Gold

Full headers in Chapter 1
Disclaimer: Not mine, none of it. Claim no ownership and make no money. I just like to play with them. Sorry!

 


James kept losing his words when he looked at Jack; the man's eyes were like liquid, like molasses reflecting the lamplight. He kept looking up at him through his eyelashes, showing the whites of his eyes against the kohl and looking like a coy courtesan at a ball. James was trying to explain the details of a maneuver he had carried out when his ship had once gone off course near a dangerous reef, but he kept getting the stages and series of events mixed up, correcting himself.

"Give it up, luv," Jack said, placing his dancing fingers feather-light on top of James's hand where it rested on the table.

James gave a small laugh, shaking his head. He looked down at their hands, turned his over to let Jack entwine their fingers. The smile faded from his face as he traced fingertips over Jack's palm, as Jack found the soft skin of the inside of James's wrist, unmarked by calluses and rope burns. James looked up into those eyes, watched as Jack stood and came closer to suddenly sit on James's lap, straddling his hips as he landed heavily.

James made a noise and smiled, chuckled at Jack's childish way of throwing himself around. Jack laced his fingers around the back of James's neck, angled his face up to meet his mouth as he kissed him, tender and gentle, plump lips pressing against his. James ran his hand into Jack's hair, found a bead and rolled it between his fingers, pulled him closer to him, pushing his tongue into his mouth. Jack inhaled deeply, arching his back so his hips pressed down against James and he felt his hardness against his own.

James pulled away and slipped his head back, breathing heavier as Jack began kissing his neck, sucking and nipping at the skin. He pulled down James's shirt and placed his lips just below his collarbone, sucking and drawing at the skin. James whimpered quietly, could feel the skin get hotter under Jacks tongue, feel the blood rush to the surface—the pinching sting as the mark was made.

It was overwhelming suddenly, to have the man in his lap, wrap his arms around him, pull him closer and feel this body press against his, feel how hard he was as well. He felt possessive, wanted to keep him, have him nearer so he wouldn't have to wait so long for this again.

"God, Jack, I've missed this," he whispered before he realised he'd spoken.

"Missed you too, love," Jack said, trailing wet kisses along his collarbone, lapping at the dip in the middle. "More than you know."

James let his head fall forward, his face buried in Jack's hair as Jack's mouth kissed and nipped further down his chest, pulling at his shirt as he went. Jack's hair was musky, smelt of the sea and air and earth. James pulled off his bandanna, tugging it gently through the locks and braids so he could kiss Jack's head and hold handfuls of hair, surround his senses in him. He gasped as Jack's tongue lapped its way around his nipple and sucked it into his mouth.

"Up," Jack said, standing and tugging at James's shoulders. "Off." He started to remove James's shirt, undoing the buttons on his breeches, then ducked his way out of the belts looping round him, spun his way out of his sash and shirt, kicked off his boots.

Jack leant forward, took James's face in his hands and kissed him deeply while James slipped off his breeches. And then Jack leant full against him, pressing into him for skin on skin, heat and hardness and hands firm on Jack's back, pulling him closer.

"Bed." Jack's voice was tight, deep and heavy. He took James with him, holding him by the forearm, and fell back with him onto the bed. James exhaled sharply, relishing in the feel of Jack's body beneath him, seeing his face stern with need and wanting as Jack's hands grabbed and trailed over his back. James pressed his hips harder against Jack, heard him moan as he shuddered at the pressure there. James whispered his name hoarsely, his mouth pressed in against Jack's neck, tasting salt and sea as he licked and kissed at the skin there, behind his ear, and running his tongue around his earlobe. Jack shuddered beneath him as his nipped at it, played with it between his teeth and tongue.

"Christ, James, you're killing me," Jack whispered, nearly too quiet to hear.

James ground his hips harder against Jack at that, something like pride swelling in him unexpectedly as Jack said it. Jack groaned beneath him, shifting his body with shuddering breath. James ran his hand lightly down Jack's side, callused fingertips playing over skin and pressing into his stomach. He moved his hand further, between their bodies to catch Jack's cock and tightly grip it, then slide his palm firmly down its length and twist his fingers around his balls.

Jack gasped, sucking air in through his teeth as his body jerked beneath James. James looked up, saw Jack's face buried in his hair as he pushed his head back.

Jack suddenly sat upright, pushing James's hand away with the movement and looked around the room.

"More, need more, love. Need you," he said, jumping up from the bed and rushing to search the shelves and cupboards.

"Jack, what are you doing?" James asked, sitting on the edge of the bed watching him scurrying around looking in jars and bottles. "The rum is here—"

"Not rum."

Jack made some kind of sound of accomplishment when he found the cooking oil.

"Jack, what the hell are you doing—" James's voice stalled in his throat as Jack slicked a handful of oil onto James's cock, gasped as he twisted his fingers round, sliding up and down; the smoothness of the motion and feeling was maddening. Suddenly Jack's hand was gone, and the loss of it made James shudder slightly, open his eyes to see Jack laid back on the bed, oiled hand slipping around his arse.

"Jack, what are you doing?" James asked, frowning as Jack sat up to grab his hips and slide his legs around James. James pressed his hands into Jack's stomach, stopping him from getting nearer.

"Jack—"

"No, love, need you. Come-here-please-trust-me." Jack's words all ran into one as he pulled James closer, took hold of James's member with one hand and slid it slipping to slot against his entrance, groaned slightly as he stopped there.

"Jack, I—" James paused, looked up and saw Jack's face, head hitched back and frowning, desperate somehow with pleading lips, his eyes narrowed. James wanted him, knew that this was different—more, and somewhere in his mind he knew this was decisive. He met Jack's eyes, saw the need there, felt how much he wanted it also as though the desire for the man pumped through his heart and veins.

He pushed forward, felt Jack's body give beneath him, let him in and envelope him. The feeling seared through James, like a brand burning through him. He let his head drop to Jack's chest, cried out as Jack mewled under him, arching his back and gripping fingers into James's hips. James panted, wide-eyed, trying to regain control of his body, pressed his face into Jack's skin, licking at the sweat and sea and sweet taste of him.

And then Jack was pulling him closer, further in—and James's mouth shot open as the breath was sucked from him by the pressure and push and pleasure of it. James pressed his teeth against Jack's chest, slid his hands beneath his back and dug his fingers into Jack's shoulder blades, wordless syllables stuttering from him.

As he slid in further Jack's body shook suddenly, yelping a word that wasn't English. James looked up, saw his face a sheen of sweat, back and neck arched, mouth open and gasping.

"What's wrong?" James whispered, breathless.

"Jus-there-jus-there-jus-there—" Jack's words were one long exhalation of breath, high pitched and thick with need. James pulled back and slid in again, making Jack's eyes shoot open, deep and unseeing, just feeling as a noiseless cry hitched in his throat. James supposed this was as with a woman then, there was some seat of pleasure inside him.

James continued the motion slowly, building a rhythm to match Jack's moans and keens. He felt it burn through him, flickering through his chest, tension pulsing in his stomach and burning deep inside.

He watched Jack as he pushed in and out, as Jack's body responded as though it were a part of James, lifting and sinking with him. The ecstasy burned on Jack's face, flushed his cheeks to a dark shine, curled his lips back as it hissed through his teeth, cried out odd words and rolled his head back into the pillow.

James felt Jack's body tighten around him and gasped with a searing jolt. To see Jack like this—given over totally to whatever it was he was feeling—to think that it was James giving it to him. And this was different—not like when James brought him this far as he had before, with hands and mouth and tongue—this was giving Jack a part of himself with it, sharing in it with him.

Jack's face was turned away, half obscured as he pressed further into the pillow. James lowered himself to his elbow, took Jack's face in his hands and turned him to look at him. Jack frowned, not expecting it, something like frustration playing across his eyes, until James pushed deeper in again and Jack's eyes closed, his body arching beneath James.

"Christ, Jamie," he whispered tightly, and James leant down and kissed him, licking at his tongue, lips sliding softly, drinking in Jack's moans. James pressed down harder on Jack's shoulder, felt his insides burning deeper with each thrust, felt Jack's body begin to buck beneath him as he stuttered sharp syllables between his teeth. James began to grind his hips harder against Jack with each push, felt Jack's prick hard against his stomach, heard Jack's breath hiss as his hands suddenly grasped James around his hips and moved with him, crying out as his body shuddered.

Jack's hand moved to squeeze between their bodies, fist around his cock and began to move. James pulled Jack's hand away and he hissed like a feral cat.

"No," James said, breathless, unsure himself what he was doing, only aware of his purpose on some level as he held onto Jack's arm. "Me."

Jack narrowed his eyes, breathing heavier and trying to free his hand. He stilled, saw something in James's face, something open and tangible. James released his hand and brought his own to press between their bodies, wrapping fingers around his cock, pinching his thumb around the end. Jack gasped loudly as James made them move in time, neck arched back and eyes closed. James reached for Jack's face with his spare hand, nudged it forward and leant closer so Jack had to look at him.

Jack frowned, didn't want to look him in the eye as he felt this, didn't want to give that much to him, to be too close. But James's eyes were there, green and strong and needing as he met them.

He felt his body cusp, like a hot wire deep inside, felt his body betray his will by giving in to this intimacy. He cried out, his whole body taut as it tore through him, out of him.

James watched Jack's face as his body braced beneath him, his own body reaching an edge. Jack's face looked serene—eyes closed, mouth open and gasping. James had never known his body feel such desperate need, such a crescendo building low down in his stomach, ripping through his insides.

It broke then, as Jack's body shuddered under him, bronzed skin a sheen as he dug nails into James's back. James let it take him over, spilling himself into Jack's body as though it were his own, part of him and each other.

Jack realised the small noises he could hear were his. It had felt like fire ripping through him, now slowly fading. James's hand still gripped his member, squeezing slowly as Jack's body shuddered slightly, like breath to make embers glow. James rested his head on Jack's chest and slowly slipped out of him, and they lay there.

Jack wrapped his legs around James and placed a hand on his back, eventually moving it feather light to trace shapes over the skin. He placed his other hand behind his head, settled back into the pillow as his breathing started to slow. He began to play with James's hair, running his fingers through it, twisting locks of it around. He could feel James's heartbeat against his chest, could feel his eyelashes brushing against his skin as he blinked.

"You all right, love?" he asked quietly.

"Yes," James replied simply, and Jack could hear the smile in his voice. Jack chuckled quietly.

They lay there a while, a tangle of legs and arms and sticky with sweat and oil. Jack began to hum quietly, tracing more intricate designs on James's back. He sang the odd line of a song here and there, mixing up the words and tunes to his liking, making James laugh quietly with the odd combinations.

"We'll go no more a-rovin', a-rovin' in the night; with my rue dum day... and really bad eggs..."

James gently pulled away from Jack and lay on his front, half on top of him. He picked up the bead at the end of one braid of his beard, rolled it between his fingers, pressed it into his skin to look at the indentations it made. Laid it down, pressed it into the skin of Jack's collarbone, rolled it there.

"What will you do tomorrow?" James asked quietly.

Jack sighed deeply, his chest rising and falling; held James tighter to him.

"All depends on what you intend on doing tomorrow, luv."

"I," he began, raising himself slightly so he looked down into Jack's face, "intend on sleeping late and eating a good breakfast. I had intended for you to join me."

"Sounds like a great plan that, one of great origin and intelligence. I may indeed join you."

 

Prev :: Next

 

Leave a Comment
(If you're commenting about a specific chapter, please mention that.)

Read Comments
(Warning: May contain spoilers!)

 

Disclaimer: All characters from the Pirates of the Caribbean universe are the property of Disney et al, and the actors who portrayed
them. Neither the authors and artists hosted on this website nor the maintainers profit from the content of this site.
All content is copyrighted by its creator.