Epics

A Selection of ye Finest Classics, Old and New
Story Author Year Pair Words
What's a nice guy like you doing in a place like this?
(up to NC-17)

 

Jaekayelle 2004 J/N 72k
What if Barbossa captured Will on the way over from England and Will grew up a pirate?
(up to NC-17)

 

The Stowaway 2005 J/N, N/E 90k
England and Spain are at war, and Norrington needs a quick solution to the Jack Sparrow problem. Meanwhile, Jack discovers that the Caribbean he once knew is gone. The deal they make could solve both their troubles, or it might be the worst mistake of their lives.
(up to NC-17)

 

Rex Luscus 2009 J/N 90k
A new approach to the AWE fix-it fic idea. James has a touch of destiny about him, and the way in which he dies catches the attention of a certain recently-freed sea goddess. Also featuring: The Immortal Captain Jack Sparrow.
(up to NC-17)

 

Like A Hurricane 2009 J/N 27k
When Norrington is marooned, he is discovered by the most unlikely rescuers—the crew of the Black Pearl. But can the pirate captain and the commodore come to a reconciliation, or will their differences remain unresolved?
(up to NC-17)

 

Teardrop69 2003 J/N 42k
The unthinkable occurs to the Commodore, and Sparrow's involved. What a surprise.
(up to R)

 

Dee 2004 J/N 30k
Intent upon better knowing his enemy, after a close shave wherein the commodore's fleet nearly caught his Pearl, Jack Sparrow climbs James' trellis in order to have words, but finds that he's underestimated the good commodore. Of course, James was unfairly being very distracting, what with the nudity and all. Cat-and-mouse games ensue.
(up to NC-17)

 

Like A Hurricane 2009 J/N 33k
This is an AU fic, breaking off from the movie's events immediately after Barbossa's defeat and death in the caves of Isla de Muerta.
(up to NC-17)

 

Veronica Rich 2003 J/W 163k
What price is a kiss? Reparations in the wake of the Black Pearl's raid on the Turner Wedding Banquet is combined with the Turner Honeymoon in an attempt to capture afore-mentioned Black Pearl, and her erstwhile captain. But that captain is Jack Sparrow, and therefore not easily captured.
(up to NC-17)

 

Webcrowmancer 2003 J/N 81k
Continued from One Silly, Bloody Wish Later, Jack and James go in pursuit of the book that Jack stole for Beckett back in Singapore. However, Beckett hid its location so well that it will take a touch of necromancy to shake loose the truth. But how do you trust the ghost of the slimy little eel you hated when in life?
(up to NC-17)

 

E. Batagur 2009 J/N 42k
It would be such a waste if the man were dead. All those possibilities of cat and mouse and mouse and cat chasing across the briny. He'd been sure there were months, if not years, of entertainment to be had. And someone had stolen him. Because Jack was sure the Commodore was still alive. And he was almost certain where.
(up to NC-17)

 

Kitty Fisher 2006 J/N 52k
Continues from DMC. James rescues Jack from drowning. Slash, adventure and a world trip to Cathay. With illustrations.
(up to NC-17)

 

Manic Intent 2006 J/N 94k
After forming an unlikely friendship, Jack Sparrow and James Norrington embark on a quest to better each other, so that they both might be fine men.
(PG)

 

sileya 2007 J/N 38k
The infamous Mer-fic!
(up to NC-17)

 

Oasis Herself 2006 J/N 78k
Commodore Norrington must tend to an ill Jack Sparrow.
(up to NC-17)

 

The Dala 2004 J/N 47k
And how Curse of the Black Pearl could have ended rather differently.
(up to NC-17)

 

Garnet 2003 J/N 44k
Due to a clerical error in Heaven, Jack is given another chance to redeem his immortal soul, by becoming the guardian angel of a certain Commodore. Chaos ensues. With illustrations.
(up to NC-17)

 

Manic Intent 2006 J/N 52k
Set somewhat after the events of CotBP, in a world whose history isn't quite the same as our own. When everything you loved is gone, what's left? Duty, honour, dreams, dust...
(up to NC-17)

 

Gloria Mundi 2005 J/N, N/Ana, J/various (real & imaginary) 23k
Norrington faces off with a party filled with socialite sharks and the dread annoying pirate Sparrow. However, as Fate sometimes decrees, things don't happen just as he planned...
(up to NC-17)

 

L.M. Griffin 2003 J/N 113k
A COTBP universe, created by Commodorified. A mixture of story arcs and stand-alones.
(up to NC-17)

 

Gryphons Lair 2004 J/N
G/G
60k
Norrington catches up with Jack Sparrow. But what is he to do with him, once he's caught him?
(up to NC-17)

 

Webcrowmancer 2003 J/N 153k
In honour of Carnivale, we offer a masquerade.
(up to NC-17, with R-rated illustration)

 

Hippediva & Elessil 2006 J/N 32k
Caught between a rock and a bajillion pirates, Norrington is forced to rely on Jack Sparrow's aid... and then his hospitality.
(up to NC-17)

 

Firesignwriter 2003 J/N 49k
Jack is crazy and has some plans for James. James retaliates. There is a series of Sexy, sexy chase me/catch me games. Written for the silly.
(up to NC-17)

 

Rispa Cooper 2005-2006 J/N 56k
The Pirate Code doesn't expressly command its adherents to repay debts that bridge life and death, but the Code is more of a set of guidelines, anyway.
(up to NC-17)

 

Mundungus42 2011 J/N 40k
POST-AWE after credits special *wink*
(up to NC-17)

 

Hippediva and Elessil 2007 J/N 33k
The question is, who has been caught, and who is owned?
(up to NC-17)

 

Webcrowmancer 2003 J/N 47k
'You're a pirate after all, lad. Stolen my heart, true enough.'
(up to NC-17)

 

Webcrowmancer 2003 J/W  
Post AWE. Jack Sparrow makes a wish for himself... sort of.
(up to NC-17)

 

E. Batagur 2009 J/N 34k
Endings and Beginnings... what if things had turned out very differently from the end of the movie?
(up to NC-17)

 

Garnet 2004 J/N 142k
Will joins the Pearl's crew after Jack becomes a privateer, leading to many adventures, including the most dangerous adventure of all: romance.
(up to NC-17)

 

Alexfandra 2003 J/W 122k
Commodore Norrington and Captain Sparrow find themselves in a nasty jam and must rely on one another to escape.
(up to NC-17)

 

Hippediva & Elessil 2006 J/N 180k
Norrington finds Jack in a difficult situation, and inadvertently makes it more difficult. Time for a plan... and some unexpected discoveries.
(up to NC-17)

 

Pyrite's Gold 2010-2011 J/N 63k
James Norrington has everything he needs—a job at an independent IT firm, a couple roommates who pay rent on time, and a recurring dream about a pirate who is enough adventure for anyone to handle. Of course it can't stay that simple forever.
(up to NC-17)

 

Aris Merquoni 2010 J/N
N/Ana
26k
What began as a bit of mischievous Commodore-baiting quickly became something more. How the 'scourge of piracy in the eastern Caribbean' and a most notorious pirate negotiate a very satisfying liaison, despite certain complications.
(up to NC-17)

 

The Stowaway 2003-2006 J/N
(with J/W/N, W/E, E/N, J/E, E/N/W/J, N/Ana and J/N/Ana)
99k
Will James compromise his career and risk his life to save the man he loves and in doing so accept the love for what it is?
(up to NC-17)

 

Tarnneth 2004 J/N 64k
Jack Sparrow makes an unsettling discovery in Tortuga one night, and the tryst that results has more of an effect on both men than expected.
(up to NC-17)

 

Like A Hurricane 2009 J/N 32k
What if Jack was an Admiral? A series of art + ficlets.
(up to NC-17)

 

Manic Intent 2006 J/N 25k
This series is set two months after Jack Sparrow's "fall" off the battlements of the fort in Port Royal. While Elizabeth Swann and William Turner prepare for wedded bliss, James L. Norrington has come to terms with his unrequited affection for Miss Swann, unfortunately, he cannot come to terms with the extreme boredom that is like a second skin these days.
(up to NC-17)

 

Pir8fancier 2003-2008 J/N 51k

Disclaimer: All characters from the Pirates of the Caribbean universe are the property of Disney et al, and the actors who portrayed
them. Neither the authors and artists hosted on this website nor the maintainers profit from the content of this site.
All content is copyrighted by its creator.

Real Time Web Analytics