zine fic!

net fic!



Email Flamingo!


HOW TO OBTAIN PRINT ZINES, HOW TO SUBMIT STORIES TO ZINES, OR HOW TO GET INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER FANDOM-RELATED PUBLICATIONS

Flamingo now has a variety of S&H slash zines in print: TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART, a novel by Flamingo, STARSKY & HUTCH, DANGEROUS LIVES, DANGEROUS VISIONS, Volumes 1, 2, &3 anthology zines with different, sometimes difficult themes, TIMELESS Vol 1 & 2, an S&H AU anthology zine, and three novels: MY LOVER, MY HERO by Alana Searles, and DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL by Elizabeth Lowry, and SOME OTHER FANTASY by Kimberly FDR, are all now available. All anthology zines $20 each. The three novels are $10 each for My Lover My Hero and Dark Night of the Soul.  Some Other Fantasy is $12. Postage depends on where you live. When inquiring about zines, send me your zip code or country of origin so I can figure out the postage.

IN PERSON PRESS offers over 20 slash and gen S&H zines. The editor of In Person Press, APRIL VALENTINE,  is always looking for stories for her S&H anthology, The Fix (now up to issue 22). The Fix takes both slash and gen stories. 

IDIOT TRIPLETS PRESS is the publisher of 9 S&H anthology zines and 1 novel. You can write to Linda Cabrillo for more information or write to: Pat Massie, 6965 Murray Ave #1, Mariemont, OH 45227. Please include a Self Addressed, Stamped Envelope (SASE).

From LUCY DOTY & ELAINE H.: now have at least 4S&H slash anthologies, including Don't Give Up On Us, Baby, Leave A Light On For Me, Dance with the Devil, and  Hidden Hearts. Contact: lucybobdoty@earthlink.net

VENICE PLACE PRESS has 3 slash anthologies, the Venice Place Chronicles and 3 gen anthologies, The Venice Place Times. Contact: RosieRed2000@aol.com

AGENT WITH STYLE offers a number of Starsky & Hutch slash and gen zines, including the four Code 7 zines, Who You Know What You Know And How You Know It, the Zebra Three anthologies, and others.

Want to be linked here? Tell it to the bird!