Please read our guidelines
before submitting a recipe.
- The editors of this cookbook are looking mainly for recipes using fresh
ingredients, not processed ones such as ketchup or canned soup. We will, however,
consider all recipes.
- All recipes should be original, heirloom, or, if taken from a cookbook,
- Include a list of the category or categories that the recipe belongs to.
For a list of the categories, see our policies.
- Please feel free to include an anecdote about the recipe (up to 100 words).
- If you have any favorite variations on your recipe, or any helpful tips,
please send them with the recipe. Remember to include the categories for any
variations, if they change.
- Send the recipe in plain text format--no HTML, and no word processor documents,
- Please submit the recipe in the standard template. (We hope to have a web
form up soon.) To see the standard template, see our policies.
- Recipes should be submitted to email@example.com.
Please do not submit recipes to any individual editor or team member.
The Slasher's Cookbook Team
send site feedback to the webmaster