A Daily Routine

By uuthrunthru

Summary: "Michael had learned that he could never predict, too successfully, just what might trigger Ben or what mood would overtake his lusty partner."
Rating: NC-17
Archived: 10/22/05


Ben could hear the thumpa-thumpa coming from the guest room and knew that Michael was in there doing his exercises. Since they had the extra room and were trying to cut expenses to save for trips to Toronto, Michael had dropped his membership at the gym and devised this new program for himself.

It included a small trampoline for cardio work, various handheld weights and a big exercise ball for stretching and toning. Hunter had made him a few CDs of House music, teasing, "I know you guys like that kind of stuff."

Ben admired Michael's tenacity. He worked out almost every day and, if he couldn't put in a full hour, he'd just jog for fifteen minutes or for whatever time he could. Ben thought Michael was looking damn good.

Michael liked the time he had to himself to just move and think or not think. He supposed it must be sort of like what Ben described as his 'running mind.' He found that he did some of his best creative thinking, especially for the Rage series, while jogging on the trampoline. Ben and Hunter were still going to the gym, as Ben needed the big, heavy weights for his routine and it was something he and Hunter liked to do together.

But Michael liked the faster pace of this. He played the music loud and jogged or jumped while using the weights, conscious of working every muscle group. He knew it might look strange and didn't like anyone to watch, so he kept the door closed. But it was paying off. He felt good. He'd put on a few pounds and was getting stronger and more toned after being so sedentary for weeks after his injuries. Ben had made more than a few favorable comments at the changes in his body.

This morning, Michael had worked his way up to his heaviest weights and was jogging in place, holding them aloft, slowly pumping his arms up and down. Hunter had picked a variety of songs for the CDs--some familiar disco remixes, some not familiar, but all had the driving beat to keep him moving.

His breathing was accelerated and he'd worked up a good sweat, so he'd taken his t-shirt off. He wore a pair of old, cut-off sweatpants that hung precariously on his hips and a jock strap to ease the jostle factor.

The tune with the jungle beat, that had been playing, gave way to a song called 'Soccer Practice.' Michael's back was to the door, but he felt a change in the air of the room. He turned, still jogging, and saw Ben leaning up against the doorframe, watching him. Ben had a slight smile on his lips and a familiar glint in his eye. Michael wondered how long he'd been there. He must have left the door ajar.

My God, when Ben gave him that look, it caused a visceral reaction in his body. Ben was wearing an old sweatshirt and faded jeans. His hair was falling forward. It was getting a little long for Michael's general preference, but, right now, he looked hot.

The Ben others saw was always well groomed and casually but nicely dressed, with glasses on his nose or waving around in his hand. He had a warm smile and those expressive blue eyes. Michael could picture the students, male and female, daydreaming about Ben and what a tumble in the hay with Mr. B. might be like.

They might dream about the man that Michael saw here in front of him, but they'd never see him this way. That look was exclusively for Michael, and it could still make his breath hitch and bring on a full body flush.

Ben's life philosophy was that all things should be practiced in moderation. But moderation was a relative term. An orgasm, pretty much daily, if a person were to average them all, had become part of that philosophy, since they had moved in together. Over the last three years, Michael had learned that he could never predict, too successfully, just what might trigger Ben or what mood would overtake his lusty partner.

They made sweet, gentle love. They had hard, driving sex. They could be goofy and playful, and sometimes Ben was just a rutting, growling animal.

Sure, they'd had a few 'dry spells.' But since getting past the last bad one, when Michael had been depressed, it seemed like they were making up for lost time.

Michael had no complaints. Just thinking about Ben's naked body could and did make his groin tighten, just about any time of day or night, like right now.

So, feeling a little awkward, but never-the-less game, he tried to look seducible.

He kept jogging on the trampoline, slowly pumping the weights. "I like to do manly things but, I like baby, to do them with you," the singer sang, the beat steady and pulsing.

Michael turned his back on Ben again. He slowly bent over, stretching his back out, muscled legs straight and apart, and put the weights down. He hoped the cut-offs would mold to his ass, giving Ben an eyeful.

He picked up the beat again, bouncing in place, and turned to face his audience of one. "Is that a tube of lube in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" he asked, grinning.

"Both," said Ben, smiling, pulling lube and a few condoms out of his pocket and dropping them on the floor.

Michael's eyebrows shot up and he shook his head, smiling broadly. "You are so bad. You're going to mess up my cool down."

The beat pounded as Ben hungrily took in the sight of Michael's glistening sweaty body: the damp tendrils of dark hair that curled on his forehead and at the hairline; the vein that stood out in his shoulder, that Ben liked to trace slowly with his tongue; the long lean look of the muscles on his compact frame; the strong pumping thighs.

Ben even found the few scars that were still visible on Michael's torso sexy. They reminded him of how strong Michael was and all that they'd been through, together. The biggest scar disappeared into the waistband of Michael's ragged sweatpants. He listened to Michael's arrhythmic heavy breaths. He watched a drop of sweat glide down his tight, flat stomach.

Ben pulled his sweatshirt off slowly, making sure his arm and chest muscles flexed as he raised them. His gaze was still on Michael as he dropped the shirt on the floor.

Michael watched every move, but didn't miss a beat as he ran his hand over his own chest, rubbing the sweat over his pectorals, circling his nipple and giving it a pinch. He licked his lips and kept bouncing.

Ben undid the button on his jeans and lowered the zipper.

Michael saw the tuft of dark hair appear as Ben's fly lay open. No briefs. He stopped bouncing and just stood there, breathing heavily.

Ben reached in and pulled his dick out of his pants, stroked it a time or two and let it stand there.

Michael reached down to adjust his now uncomfortable jock strap and squeezed his growing erection.

The beat slid smoothly into the next song, Donna Summer's I Feel Love. They grinned at each other as they both recognized the familiar disco intro. Michael said, "Come here."

Ben pulled the door closed and moved over to the trampoline where Michael stood waiting. Michael was a little taller than Ben, standing on the trampoline. Ben tipped his head up and rested his hands on Michael's hips as Michael lowered his mouth hungrily to meet the kiss that Ben offered. He took Ben's lower lip in his teeth and sucked, rubbing his sweaty chest against Ben's dry one. Ben put one bare foot up on the trampoline to get closer; his hands rubbed the sweat around on Michael's back, kneading the warm muscles and skin, before pushing Michael's cut-offs and jock strap down his legs, so he could hold Michael's firm round ass.

Michael kicked the clothes off. Now naked, he straddled Ben's bent leg, rubbing his erection into Ben's thigh and hip. He could feel Ben's hot, hard dick pushing into his abdomen.

They moaned and kissed, grinding together for a few minutes until Michael urged Ben to back up. They stepped off the trampoline so Michael could work Ben's jeans down over his muscular thighs. Stepping out of his jeans, Ben grabbed a condom and the lube off the floor. Ripping open the condom packet with his teeth, he sheathed his own cock as they kissed, licked and playfully bit each other.

"Sit on the trampoline," Michael instructed, taking the lube from him, as Ben sat down with his feet on the floor. "Lie back." He put lube on his fingers and slathered Ben's covered length.

Wiping his hands on his discarded t-shirt, Michael stepped onto the trampoline. He looked down, as he stood spread legged over Ben's bent knees, saying, "Start easy on me. This looks like it could be a wild ride."

Michael carefully lowered himself onto Ben's stiff shaft, holding his weight up, so as not to impale himself too fast. His head rolled back as he felt the penetration and he waited for the pleasure to overtake the discomfort. Then he let himself down a bit more. Resting his knees on the trampoline, on either side of Ben's hips, he started to rock forward and back.

Ben moaned at the hot, tight fit and struggled to hold still until Michael let him know he was ready. The height and bounce of the trampoline gave Ben so much more leverage to pump his hips than he usually had.

"Oh, yeah...oh, Ben," Michael moaned, as they found their rhythm.

Ben watched Michael's expressive face--the way his eyes opened, finding focus and staring into Ben's own eyes, then squeezed shut as a shock of intense feeling rippled through him; the way he tipped his head back exposing his neck as he gasped and moaned in pleasure; the sight of Michael's cock, waving at him, hard and weeping as he rode him.

Soon, Ben closed his eyes and concentrated on the sounds and feelings. Trying to match Michael's tempo with his thrusting hips as waves of ecstasy rolled through him, Ben was very close to orgasm.

"Oh, Ben, you're in so deep."

"Are you okay?" Ben gasped as Michael shifted his position to get more comfortable.

"Oh... yeah, oh...fuck...yeah...Oh, oh!" The volume of the music couldn't drown out Michael's escalating groans, as Ben stroked his cock and brought him to a crashing climax.

Ben felt the throbbing muscles deep in his lover and he exploded into the latex protection, arching his hips up so high, that he actually lifted Michael's knees off the trampoline. Michael whooped and fell forward, just holding on to his bucking mount.

Ben moaned and shivered in the aftershocks of his orgasm as Michael sat back up and used his hands to massage Ben's torso, spreading his semen around on Ben's belly. Then they lay spent for a few minutes before finally uncoupling. Ben discarded the used condom.

Oblivious to what songs had followed Ms. Summer, they finished just as the CD ended.

"Ummm, I like when you take charge, baby," Ben said, kissing Michael's forehead, in the suddenly, quiet room.

"Tell me Hunter isn't home," Michael said, chuckling into Ben's neck as he lay sprawled on top of him.

"Hunter isn't home," Ben responded, more as a silly reply then from actual knowledge. "I think we should get a slightly larger one of these. I kept slamming my head on the rim," he continued, in his most sincere tone.

Michael rose to the bait. "We're not buying a trampoline to have sex on!" Then, catching on, he continued, "But, I was thinking of hanging a trapeze in here."

That got Ben. He burst out laughing at his mental picture of Michael on the trapeze. Soon, they were both howling with laughter, getting teary eyed as they described images of Michael, hanging by his knees, doing naughty things as Ben performed athletic firsts on the new and improved mini-trampoline.

"We could get a pet seal, to perform on the exercise ball!" Michael gasped out.

Hunter's voice came through the closed door, "What a couple of freaks!"

Hunter had been in his room the whole time, with his own music on, so he hadn't really been aware of the commotion--that is, until he'd walked by J.R.'s room on his way to the bathroom and heard his dads laughing.

There were, perhaps, three full seconds of silence from within, then a blast of guffaws as they went into another round of hysterics.

Hunter smiled to himself as he heard them giggling and whispering and scrambling around in the room. Then, Ben's voice came from behind the door, trying to sound all deep and serious, saying, "Uh, don't come in just yet, Hunter."

Michael exploded into fresh laughter at Ben's unnecessary warning.

Hunter grinned. Sometimes Ben could be such a doof.

"Like, I'm ever going to set foot in that room, again!" Hunter countered, in feigned disgust.

He shook his head and moved down the hall, chuckling to himself. Yeah, things were getting back to normal, all right. If everything went as planned, Ben and Michael would adopt him as soon as possible. He still broke out in a grin when he thought about it.

This was his family. Though he would never stop busting their chops over their 'affectionate displays' as Michael called them, it was great to hear them having fun together--happy, healthy, and horny, again.


End of "A Daily Routine" by uuthrunthru -- email

back to fiction index page