Home Video

By Switch

Summary: For the Smut 69 Multi-Fandom Smut Challenge. Prompt: #55 - Voyeur
Rating: NC-17
Archive Date: 28 December 2005
Notes: 1374 words. Little longer than usual, but I hope y'all will like it.
Disclaimer: I'm just playing. Please don't sue me. I have no money anyway.


There's always been a part of me that's enjoyed watching. Not just sex, everything. But sex is usually the most exciting thing to watch. I suppose that's why I asked Ben if he wanted to make a little "home movie" one night. Things had been going well with everything and everyone for the last few weeks. I was in a somewhat randy mood one night, I suppose, and set up a romantic dinner for Ben when he got home (Hunter was spending the evening with a friend). Opened some champagne, lit some candles in the bedroom and set up the video camera on its tripod.

"What's all this?" Ben asked when he got home.

"Can't I do something romantic for my husband without having an ulterior motive?" I replied, feigning hurt.

"Of course, you can," he replied giving me a kiss. "You've just never done anything like this before."

"Well, then I should make a point of doing it more often."

We sat down and began to eat. It was nice to have some quiet time to ourselves. It had been awhile since we'd had the time to do this. I brought out dessert - chocolate mousse with fresh whipped cream and raspberries. The mousse was store bought, but the cream was whipped by me. I was quite impressed with myself. I wasn't normally known for my culinary skills, but I thought I had thrown together a nice little meal of Ben's favorites.

After we were done, I cleared the dishes and took Ben's hand and led him to the bedroom. He paused in the doorway, a smile on his face when he saw the setup of the candles and champagne. And then his eyes widened as he took in the video camera.

"Michael?" he asked questioningly.

"Please don't get freaked out. You can say no if you want to," I explained. "I just wanted to try." I trailed off, wrapping my arms around his neck. I suddenly felt silly for wanting to suggest this.

"Hey, it's okay," he said rubbing my back. "You can tell me anything. You know that."

I nodded my head and took a deep breath. I knew Ben wouldn't judge me. But I still wasn't sure how he would react to this.

"Well," I began, "you know how I've always had a thing for watching other people sometimes? Well, I thought maybe we could do this and watch it, maybe. I don't know. This was silly. I'm sorry."

"No, no, Michael stop. I get it," he said. "I know there's always been this part of you with voyeuristic tendencies and that's fine. We all have our own...kinks. Besides, this could be kinda hot."

"Really?" I said. I couldn't believe he was going for this. I kissed him firmly on the mouth before pulling away to go start the camera.

I turned around to see him smiling at me. He looked so sexy standing there with that little smirk on his face. I found myself breathing heavier and feeling flushed just thinking about what was going to happen.

~~~~~~~

A few days later, Ben had a late class and Hunter was at a friend's house working on a school project. I had the house to myself for once. I decided it was finally time to watch the video Ben and I had made. Neither of us had watched it since we'd made it. I was nervous and excited and turned on all at the same time. I hoped it looked okay and wasn't too horribly cheesy.

I made my way to the bedroom and pulled the tape out from its hiding spot in the back of our closet. I popped it into the VCR attached to the little TV on our dresser and sat on the bed, readying myself for what I was about to see.

I pushed play and the scene opened on Ben standing at the foot of the bed. He was slowly unbuttoning his shirt and rubbing his chest sensually. He was staring at me where I was standing off-camera. My breath started quickening as I watched what was unfolding on the screen. I saw myself step into the frame and Ben take me into his arms, fastening his lips to mine. Fuck, we looked hot together. My smaller frame fit in his more muscular one perfectly.

He pulled my shirt over my head and bent down to kiss and nibble on my neck and shoulders. I heard myself moan and felt my cock twitch in my pants. I knew what was coming next and I was still unprepared for what I saw: Ben had just picked me up and threw me down onto our bed. I bounced a few times before Ben pounced. He held me down on the bed by my wrists as he attacked my mouth. I watched as his hips began moving, rotating in small thrusts against mine. I heard the moans coming from the screen and felt my cock harden even more in my pants.

On the screen, Ben flipped us over so I was straddling him. I watched myself as I kissed down his chest and undid his pants. I stood at the foot of the bed to remove them and stayed there a moment taking in Ben's beautiful body. He's so gorgeous that there are moments when it takes my breath away.

"Come here, Michael," he whispered. I crawled back up his body, pausing to lick and kiss along the way.

As he rolled us over on the tape, I had to reach down and unfasten my pants to relieve the pressure on my aching cock. I started stroking in time to the motions in the screen and had to stop a few times to keep myself from coming.

God. This was so hot! I couldn't believe how much I was getting off on watching Ben and me on tape. It wasn't a narcissistic thing. It was just a 'Holy shit! This is really fucking hot!' thing.

The tape was just reaching the good part. Ben was leaning over to the bedside table to get the supplies when the door to the bedroom pushed open and there was Ben - watching me watching us. It was too much. I heard my gasp from the TV as Ben pushed into me and I couldn't take any more.

"Ben," I growled out. "Get over here and fuck me now."

He wasted no time, pushing me back down onto the bed while his lips fixed themselves to mine. I sucked on his tongue as he leaned over to get out a condom and the lube. I shoved my jeans down to my knees, as far out of the way as I could get them. When Ben released me I quickly rolled over on to my stomach. I was laying sideways on the bed, so if I turned my head, I could still see the TV.

A few seconds later, I felt Ben over me and quickly prepare me with two fingers. I groaned and pushed back into him as I watched us together on the television. Keeping in time with his thrusting on the video, Ben pushed in for real.

"Oh, god," I moaned. The feelings were so overwhelming; I was going out of my head. "More, Ben. Please," I begged. I felt a rumble low in his chest as his hips picked up the pace and he began ruthlessly slamming into me. His hands worked their way up under the shirt I still had on to stroke my chest and nipples. I shuddered under his touch and moved my hips back into his.

"Michael," he whispered, biting down gently on my exposed neck. And that was it for me. I shot all over the bed as I heard myself shout out my orgasm on the tape. Ben came moments later, trying to push himself deeper inside me.

We collapsed on the bed in a panting heap, my head turned towards the television.

"Well," I heard Ben say from the TV, "I would say that was a rousing success."

"I would have to agree," I said as I turned my head to kiss him.

"Oh, yeah," Ben agreed. "We'll definitely have to do this again."


End of "Home Video" by Switch (switch842@gmail.com)

back to fiction index page