Condensation

By Switch

Summary: For the Smut 69 Multi-Fandom Smut Challenge. Prompt: #11 - Ice
Rating: NC-17
Archive Date: 28 December 2005
Notes: 2746 words.
Disclaimer: I'm just playing. Please don't sue me. I have no money anyway.


Michael laid on the bed, watching the condensation roll down the side of the glass of water. It was so hot everything was sweating. The longest and hottest heat wave in over a decade and Michael could not get comfortable. Power was off all over the city, so that meant that no air conditioners were working. He had been lounging around the apartment all day in his underwear. Unfortunately, Ben had classes he had to teach and Michael was getting a little bored.

He reached his hand out and swiped a finger along the glass, bringing the cool water to his lips. It felt so good he reached in and pulled out an ice cube, one of the last they had in the cooler. He began rubbing it all over his lips, relishing in the feeling of the cold water running into his mouth. The only thing he wished was that Ben was here to share it with him.

He began imagining all the things Ben could do to his body with the ice cube and immediately grew hard. He pushed his underwear down and began to slowly stroke himself as he ran the ice cube down over his neck and onto his chest. He circled his nipples, huffing as they pebbled from the cold. His head jerked up as he heard a floor board creak outside the bedroom door.

"Don't stop on my account," Ben whispered.

Michael closed his eyes and began stroking faster. Knowing Ben was watching was such a turn on. He heard the rustle of Ben removing his clothes and felt the bed dip as Ben lay down beside him. He opened his eyes to see Ben hovering over him, lust coloring his gaze. They kept their eyes locked as Ben reached over and removed another ice cube from the glass. Michael gasped as the freezing water dripped on his chest.

Ben slowly placed the ice cube in his mouth before leaning over and kissing Michael deeply. They pushed the ice cube back and forth with their tongues, moaning as the heat from their mouths slowly melted it into cool water.

Ben pulled the ice cube back into his mouth and slowly licked his way down Michael's body. He paused at Michael's stomach, dipping the ice cube into his navel. He gently pushed Michael's hips back onto the bed before he trailed the ice cube further down Michael's lower belly and engulfed his cock. Michael yelled and arched off the bed at the duel sensations of heat and cold surrounding him. A few licks from Ben's agile tongue and Michael immediately shot down his throat.

"Oh, god," Michael moaned. "Fuck me, Ben. Fuck me now."

Ben reached over to the nightstand and pulled out an ever present condom and the lube. He swiftly prepared Michael and entered him in one easy stroke. They set a frantic pace; Michael dug his heels into Ben's lower back, pulling him deeper. Ben's breath was coming in short puffs against Michael's neck. His own release was so close. His thrusts became harder and shorter. The friction of their bodies caused Michael to grow hard again. He pushed back against Ben, groaning as his prostrate was assaulted. Before he knew it, Michael was screaming through his second orgasm with Ben following closely behind.

Ben pulled out of Michael, disposing of the condom and flopping down on the bed beside Michael.

"That was hot," Ben said. "You should do that more often."

"What?" Michael asked. "Jack off for you?"

"No. The ice."

"Oh, yeah. That was pretty hot," Michael agreed. "Well, next time there's a heat wave I'll be sure to stock up."


End of "Condensation" by Switch (switch842@gmail.com)

back to fiction index page