Bound

By Switch

Summary: For the Smut 69 Multi-Fandom Smut Challenge. Prompt: #6 - Restraints. Ben wants to try something a little different. Plot bunny from Batboy.
Rating: NC-17
Archive Date: 08 February 2006
Notes: 522 words
Disclaimer: I'm just playing. Please don't sue me. I have no money anyway.


"Michael," Ben whispered between kisses. "I want to try something."

"What's that?" Michael replied, pulling Ben back down for more kisses.

"I want to tie you to the bed."

Michael paused at this. He'd never really been into that kind of thing. It just seemed like you were putting yourself into someone else's complete control. You couldn't do anything.

"Michael?" Ben asked, sensing his hesitation.

"I... I don't know," Michael replied. "I've never done anything like this before."

"You trust me, right?"

Michael looked up at Ben, studying his face. He knew he loved him. He was so amazing. But could he trust him like that? Ben had always been so sweet and kind. It seemed almost contrary to Ben's personality to want to do something like this.

"OK," Michael said simply.

"OK? Really?" Ben asked.

"Yeah. Let's give it a whirl!" he said with a laugh.

Ben eagerly leapt from the bed and pulled two old silk ties from the closet. He returned to the bed and kissed Michael deeply before gently raising his hands above his head and tying them loosely to the headboard.

"OK?" Ben asked softly.

"Yeah," Michael said. "It's fine."

Ben slowly kissed his way down his lover's body, stopping to nibble gently on more sensitive areas. In no time, Michael was writhing beneath him and moaning quietly.

"Ben," he whispered. "Ben, please."

"Please, what?" he said, taking a teasing stripe along his dick.

"Oh, god," Michael moaned. "Fuck me!"

"As you wish," Ben replied, reaching for a condom and lube.

He quickly sheathed himself and pushed a slicked up finger into Michael's waiting hole. Michael arched off the bed, pulling tightly at the restraints.

"Do it, Ben, please," Michael begged.

Ben placed Michael's legs up on his shoulders, and bending him in half, leaned in to kiss his lips as he slowly entered Michael's waiting body.

Michael immediately bucked up against him, drawing Ben fully inside him. Taking the hint, Ben began to thrust deeply, pulling almost completely out before plunging back inside. Michael's hands flexed in their bonds, yearning to reach out and stroke his lover. He found that with that one sense restrained the other feelings were heightened. The feel of Ben's warm breath on his neck, Ben's large hands gently stroking his sides, the feel of Ben's cock as it slid in and out of his body. Concentrating on that sensation, Michael found his breath quickening and his orgasm approaching. He gripped the headboard tightly as he felt his orgasm rip through his body. His shoulders pushed down into the bed as he arched up into Ben, his come covering their stomachs.

A few moments later, he felt Ben stiffen against him and grunt deeply. Ben collapsed against him, breathing heavily. He slowly reached up to release Michael's bonds, before pulling out and rolling them over. He pulled Michael close to him, gently stroking his back.

"Ben," Michael whispered. "That was... so amazing." He snuggled closer, twining their legs together.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," Ben replied, placing a gently kiss to the top of Michael's head.

"When can we do that again?"


End of "Bound" by Switch (switch842@gmail.com)

back to fiction index page