Home Sweet Home

By Sadie

Summary: Gap Filler For Episode: 503 Written from Michael's POV.
Rating: NC-17
Archived: 02/20/06
Notes: I would like to thank the wonderful bestmixtape who got up early and spent an hour editing with me. And she's good with titles. Without her, this would have probably been scrapped or not posted for at least another month. Also, I don?t own them or they'd be my next door neighbors. Thank you.


I could have killed my mother when she walked in the door as Ben was about to carry me over the threshold. She took every ounce of pure joy I felt at the moment and sucked it out of me. She had that ability you know. The same way she always knew what was going on, what I was doing, WHO I was doing. She could make or break my mood. I can't believe she was siding with Mel on all of this. She's my mother for Christ' sake. She should be on my side. Always. Isn't that what mother's do? They stick up for you, they fight battles for you. But, no. I had the mother who was going to side with the enemy. Well maybe calling Mel the enemy is harsh. But really, why can't Ma see my side?

She had left hours ago, we had finished as much painting as we were going to get done for the day, and Justin had left. Hunter was staying the night at a friend's house and Ben and I had just finished dinner. I took the plates and laid them in the sink, looking down at them for a minute, still wondering why my mother was so upset. I wasn't saying she was a bad mother. She was a wonderful mother to me. She always made sure I had everything I needed. She worked hard to make sure I could have things I wanted. And she was the most embarrassing but also the most understanding mother I had ever met. Mel was nothing like her though. She couldn't do this on her own. I jumped slightly, as Ben's hands slid around my waist from behind. I felt his lips press against my neck and his breath was hot against my ear as he whispered to me, "Where are you, Brown Eyes?" I turned around in his arms and tilted my head up, pressing my lips lightly against his.

"I'm still so mad about my mom, Ben--" He cut me off, his arms tightening around my waist, pulling me close to him, as he kissed me harder and longer than -- well, ever.

"Baby, it will work out. We will all figure something out together, and your mother was just hurt, she did not mean anything by it." He stroked my back slowly and I looked up into his eyes. His beautiful eyes -- they always took away any sort of negative feelings I had It was like he had this superpower. All he had to do was look into my eyes in his caring and tender way and he could take all of my pain, my frustration, my fears and dissolve them into insignificant thoughts. One look into his eyes and I could simply forget whatever it was I was currently fixated on. His hand reached up to stroke my cheek softly and I felt my eyes drift close and I nuzzled my face in against his hand for a moment before I buried my face in his chest. I breathed in deeply. I loved the way he smelled -- whether it was after a shower, first thing in the morning, after we had just made love, or when he finished working out. He had this smell and it was purely intoxicating.

I breathed him in again, as his hands slowly started to work their way along my body. I felt every muscle in my body relax as I gave into him. He always knew what I needed, what I wanted, the way to make me feel better. I felt my body slump against his, and he held onto me tightly, his lips making their way to my neck as his hands slid up under my shirt. His hands -- I loved his hands too. They were so big, and so strong, and when they touched me every nerve in my body seemed to come alive and I felt myself slip away to an entirely different place. Where nothing mattered. Nothing except Ben, his skin on mine, his body against mine, his breath against me, his lips on mine, my hands along his strong body, my fingers tangled in his hair.

I felt myself press against him. Suddenly, I needed him. More than I could ever remember needing him before. My hips pressed up against his, his hands against my back became rougher, almost needy as well. He slipped his hands up, pulling my shirt up and over my head, and I started to unbutton his shirt, kissing the skin as it became exposed. When I reached the last button, I dipped my head down, flicking my tongue against his belly button. I was met with a pleasant groan, which only fueled the intensity of my need. I removed his belt, shifting my head back up to catch his mouth with mine, kissing him hungrily as I unzipped his pants. I felt him work my pants down quickly, his hands rubbing my already hard cock through my boxer-briefs. I slid my hand into his pants, wrapping my hand around him, stroking him slowly. I stepped out of my pants quickly, as Ben started to slide my boxer-briefs down.

I ran my hands through his hair, as he bent down, pulling my briefs down past my knees. I closed my eyes, enjoying the effect his fingertips had against my bare skin. As he ran his fingers gently back up the insides of my legs, I shivered slightly. I heard an audible gasp leave my mouth as he flicked his tongue along the tip of my cock. "Fuck, Ben. Please, hurry!" I had never felt or sounded so desperate to have him inside of me.

He turned me around quickly, his fingers running along my back, my hands braced against the kitchen sink. His tongue and lips left a wet trail from the base of my neck all the way down my spine. I heard him pull the rest of his clothes off and he broke contact with my skin for a moment. I turned around, ready to beg him to hurry again. His eyes looked into mine, and I saw him slide his finger slowly into his mouth. I groaned. It was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. I watched him as he slid another finger into his mouth, pulling them both out slowly, as I felt myself press back against him, trying to feel his skin against mine again. He never broke eye contact, as he slid the first finger inside me. I drew my breath in sharply. He waited until I took another breath before he started to work it slowly inside me. I felt my head start to sag and my eyes closed, as I turned back around. I pressed my hips back, wanting to feel anything, everything, him. He gently slipped the other finger in and I started to buck my hips back harder, feeling him inside me, with his lips against my neck almost sent me over the edge already. "Ben, FUCK ME!" I growled loudly.

He slid his tongue along my ear slowly. "Relax, baby."

I moaned loudly again as he removed his fingers and I heard rustling that my years with Ben had taught me was him pulling a condom from somewhere. He always had them, every part of the house, in the shower, it didn't matter. It was almost as if they magically appeared. I was almost panting as I felt him press against my entrance. His hands slowly slid along my sides and I bit my tongue to keep from crying out for him one more time. If there was anything else my years with Ben had taught me it was that he whole-heartedly enjoyed teasing me. If I opened my mouth again he might make me wait even longer. I shifted my hips some, letting him know I was getting impatient. He laughed softly and I groaned. He was enjoying this far too much. He kissed along my shoulders softly, reaching around to stroke my throbbing cock. I whimpered loudly and felt his teeth sink into my shoulder as he slid inside me. "Jesus Christ, Ben," I gasped out.

He slid his hands down to my hips - probably to stop me - I was already pushing back against him so hard. "Easy, baby," he whispered into my ear. Feeling him inside me made my head swim. I lost all control, all rational thought. All I could think was that I wanted more, NEEDED more. My hips started to thrust back to meet his pace and I reached behind, grabbing at his thigh, trying to pull him deeper inside me. I felt him hit my prostate once and I am sure I saw stars. Something completely incoherent left my mouth before I groaned out, "I'm so close, Ben."

He kissed my neck softly before nipping at it with his teeth and sucking on it gently. "I know baby." His heavy hand started to stroke me faster.

"You feel so good," I panted out before I felt myself going over the edge finally, cumming hard.

Ben thrust deeply into me a few more times before burying himself inside me as he moaned "Michael." I moaned softly as I felt him explode inside me. That's the sexiest noise he could ever make, when he moans my name like that.

I felt his body slump slightly against mine as we both fought to catch our breath. "Welcome home, baby," he whispered against the back of my neck.


End of "Home Sweet Home" by Sadie (sxysadie21@yahoo.com)

back to fiction index page