Sleeping Beauty

By LadyArmand


The room was dark save for one shaft of pristine moon light peering in through the slit in the curtain. Ben awoke because of a nasty chill in the room. He got up careful not to wake Michael, walked over to the window and closed it. Once he was back in the bed he turned on his side with every intention of putting the cover over Michael's exposed back and then going back to sleep. But as he looked at the moon light reflecting off his lover's alabaster skin he had this sense of being someplace else. Lost in a different time where fantasy and reality collided and then merged effortlessly into one. Forming a perfect moment in time where everything was pure, like the first fall of snow in winter.

There was this other worldly glow to Michael's skin that set Ben's heart to pounding as if suddenly taken over by a thousand jack hammers and his stomach to fluttering as if it had been infested with nervous butterflies. Michael lay there still, breathing slowly and deeply lost in the weightlessness of dreams. And Ben watched in amazement the rhythmic breathing of his lover's body, like he had that first night they'd spent together. When Michael without fear or hesitation without apology or regret had offered his body to him like an oasis to a man lost in the desert.

That first night Ben had dined on Michael, like a man on death row being told this was his last meal. He savored every nook and cranny of Michael's body, he explored every hill and valley, and found himself wanting more, needing more. Hell he had even begged for more, and Michael was this well spring of desire, he gave and gave, there was no holding back, no tense moments when he thought he might be doing the wrong thing.

Ben drank in the cool crispness of Michael's skin his touch lingered and seemed to dissolve into Michael becoming one with him, as Michael melted into him. Michael wrapped his slender but muscular body around Ben completely encompassing him, effectively blanketing Ben with his smaller frame. Ben remembered feeling safe, protected, and loved. He remembered not wanting the moment to end, he wanted to somehow capture it and place it in a time capsule for rainy days, and the obligatory Monday. He wanted to place it on a shelf somewhere and glance at it every now and then to remember what it was like to be loved by Michael for the first time, to be held by him, to be kissed, sucked, and fucked by him. He didn't want to rely on his memory for this he wanted some sort of physical reminder of that first at night.

Something he could hold onto when things got bad, something he could hand to Michael when tears flowed like the water in the Nile, free, blue and endless. It wasn't until later Ben realized he didn't need some memento he could hold in his hand. He had Michael and that was more than enough. He had the real thing, and the real thing loved him with such palpable intensity that sometimes it made Ben's breath catch in his throat.

As his eyes drank in the vision of Michael sleeping serenely, Ben felt the overwhelming urge to touch him. To trace the delicate bumps that formed Michael's spine from the soft sweet spot at the base of his neck to the delicious crack of his ass. With him not knowing he was doing it Ben found his fingers making light circles as they made a multitude of infinity signs down Michael's back.

Then he placed sweet soft wet kisses along the route he was tracing with his fingers. He felt Michael stir beneath his machinations urging him on. He wanted to wake his paramour in the most lascivious of ways, he wanted to heat Michael from the inside out causing his creamy skin to flush, making it more sensitive, because of the blood coursing just beneath the surface bringing to his skin that voracious tint of reddish pink.

Ben wanted to hear that first light moan that told him Michael was coming to the surface of his dream, and realizing that he was being touched in the real world. He didn't have to wait long, when he was mid way down Michael's back, Ben heard that soft sweet moan in the basement of Michael's throat. Slowly but without opening his eyes Michael turned over, Ben then traced angel kisses along Michael's stomach.

Michael reached down lacing his fingers through Ben's hair gently tugging him upward. At his own pace Ben lavished sensuous kisses along Michael's rock hard abs, up to the baby soft thicket of hair on his chest. Ben relished in the heavy breathing and whisper soft moans emanating from above. The vibrations tickled Ben's dick.

Michael while wanting more, needing more was patient. While Ben moved slowly his hands roaming over familiar territory taking in the contours of Michael's well put together body, with it hard edges, soft curves, and unearthly flexibility. Ben paused for a moment smiling to himself at his bounty of riches.

Michael lay there waiting for his lover to reach his mouth he wanted to taste Ben's lips. Michael wanted to feel Ben's tongue dance slow and sweet in his mouth. Wanted to taste his need, feel his desire passing through him, while at the same time surrounding him. But he could feel Ben was on a mission, and so he waited, feeling as his body was set ablaze with kisses, and light caressing touches that lingered on the skin while at the same time melting into him.

Finally after delicious torture Ben reached Michael's lips. At first he brushed them lightly whispering Michael's name as he did so. It was a habit he'd grown into as of late. He didn't know why he started it, only that it made the kiss deeper somehow.

Ben deepened the kiss covering Michael's mouth with his own, feeling as Michael dug his strong fingers into the muscles of his back. Michael parted his legs and wrapped them around Ben bringing him closer to him. Ben's body relaxed into the embrace and just like that time stopped, the world vanished and they were alone in it. There was no outside, no struggles of any kind, just the intoxicating feeling of Michael around him.


End of "Sleeping Beauty" by LadyArmand -- email

back to fiction index page