Monday Morning Coming Down

By LadyArmand


The alarm sounded loudly bringing Ben unwillingly to the surface of a nice deep, wholly satisfying sleep. He moved as quickly as his still sleep laden limbs would allow, so that the noise wouldn't further rouse the raven haired beauty beside him. Ben turned around looking over his shoulder to see if Michael was waking. There was no need to worry Michael hadn't even stirred.

Ben got up grudgingly and headed for the bathroom. He didn't want to go to work today, not because he was having any difficulty at work, but he really hated the thought of leaving Michael this morning. He wanted to spend the entire day in bed with his lover, holding him, kissing him, making him produce those tiny moans in the back of his throat that drove Ben absolutely crazy.

He wanted to spend the day with the phones off, the shades pulled down, and the door barricaded. No Brian and Justin, no Debbie and Vic, no Emmett and Ted, no Hunter, no Lindsay and Melanie, no students, no papers to grade, and no comic book store. All these people and things had their place, and they came together to make his life with Michael what it was. But there were some days when all Ben wanted was to have Michael for himself; it was that selfish little part of him that craved Michael like a junkie craves drugs. The feeling of being completely insatiable. He wanted to spend the day making love to Michael, stopping only for food, the bathroom, and utter exhaustion.

He hadn't known when it happened, it seemed like forever ago, but he just couldn't get enough of Michael. Just when he thought he'd had his fill, knew everything there was to know and there wasn't anything else he could learn about Michael, he found himself astounded by something small. Something seemingly insignificant that would go unnoticed by anyone else but came glaringly to life for him. And he'd find himself being drawn all over again, hungry for Michael, actually starving for him. Recently it had been a daily occurrence. His need for Michael eclipsing everything else in his life, blurring his vision, clouding his mind. He couldn't even sleep without touching Michael, and fuck sleep altogether if Michael wasn't there.

There were four things he thanked whatever higher being there was for everyday. One his life and continued good health. The second was the fact that Brian was so fucked up that he'd never really go after Michael even though it was obvious he loved him, was in love with him, had always been in love with him. The third was that David had been such a blind ass that he'd actually let Michael go. And the fourth was for Michael himself, his light, his innocence, his ability to love honestly, openly, desperately, and unconditionally.

That was everyday, but then there were days like today when he also had to be thankful for that incredible little body of Michael's and the things he could do with it. And god that mouth, the velvet smooth warmth of it as he was being engulfed by it was just other worldly. Not to mention the perfect amount of suction and friction it produced. Ben got hard just thinking about it. But he had to calm himself down, he had to be an adult and not the lecherous horn dog he was at the moment. He had to be responsible and go through the day thinking about what he as going to do to Michael once they both got home from work. Then there was the intoxicating thought about what Michael would do to him. And that thought nearly sent him into orgasmic spasms thinking about it.

Ben left the bathroom feeling incredibly hot, but determined to get out of the apartment without thinking too much about Michael's naked body lying just feet from him on the bed. As he reentered the bedroom, he almost lost all of his composure. In his sleep, Michael had kicked the covers off, and now his body was exposed. He lay there like some sleeping god, his skin was like the finest alabaster, and he had a raging hard-on. Ben let out an audible gasp, then put his head down looking at his feet and headed for the dresser.

He was desperately trying not to look at Michael, but he kept giving these side ways glances. Steeling peeks at the oh so touchable body and trying to put on his underwear at the same time without losing his balance. He was about to go to the closet when he saw Michael shift in the bed. Ben swallowed hard, and was about to leave the room, to escape the living feast of flesh when Michael called to him.

"Ben." Michael's voice was still a little groggy.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." Ben said standing in the door way.

"You didn't. Come here." Michael said reaching his hand for his lover.

"Over there?" Ben swallowed hard.

"Yes." Michael answered smiling.

"You know if I come over there I'm going to be late for work?"

"Yes." Michael's smile broadened.

"Michael, I don't have time." Ben said trying to maintain some control.

"We have all the time in the world. Professor Jacobs is taking over your classes today, Hunter left about an hour ago. After school he'll be spending the night at my mother's house. I bolted and put the chain on the door. The cell phones are off, and the phone is unplugged."

"When did you do all this?" Ben asked completely dumbfounded.

"Friday I called the college and told them we'd be out of town until Tuesday evening. Hunter was no problem. Getting everyone to leave us along for a day however was a little harder. But…I made it work. There will be no Brian and Justin, no Ted and Emmett, no Vic and my mom, Lindsay and Mel, and no Hunter. They must not call or knock on that door for twenty-four hours on pain of death. We have the entire apartment to ourselves for the entire day and part of tomorrow evening. So get your ass over here and show me your appreciation." Michael said a devilish smile on his face.

Ben licked his lips, eyeing his lover lustfully. Michael had the uncanny ability to at times read him like a book, of knowing him chapter and verse. He walked over and sat on Michael's side of the bed. Michael reached up lacing his fingers through Ben's still damp hair and pulled him down into a sumptuous kiss.

The kiss started out slow and sweet and soon became hard, hot and breathless. Their tongues dancing an integrate tango with one another. Their hands lingered and moved on, they explored and re-examined the curves they both knew so well.

Ben found himself soon pulled on top of Michael; he could feel his underwear being tugged at, finally without knowing just how it happened they were off. They were both panting and moaning, their bodies cemented together, their hips undulating as their cocks pressed against each other.

Michael wrapped his legs around Ben to bring him closer if that was possible, as they kissed, bit and teased each other. The room soon filled to over flowing with their moans. Ben pulled himself up his hands pressed onto the pillows on either side of Michael's head and looked down drinking in the elixir that was Michael's lust for him.

He slowly lowered his head and teasingly took Michael's bottom lip in his mouth and toyed with the now red plump piece of flesh. Soon he felt Michael's hands on his back, digging into the layers of muscled flesh, sliding them downward until they reached pay dirt, the smoldering cavern of Ben's ass. When Michael pulled the two sculpted globes apart Ben let out a half moan half groan of both relief and anticipation. Michael rolled Ben on to his back and straddled him. He ran his hands up and down the length of the massive chest that led to the tapered hips.

He followed the same path his hands had made with his mouth, playing delicate, teasing kisses and bites along the trail. Deviating only to trouble the two pale pink nibs of flesh that were Ben's nipples. He sucked, bit and licked them until Ben's back was arched lifting Michael's knees off the bed. Slowly Michael inched his way down until his face rested in the dark blond patch of pubic hair. He inhaled deeply taking in the mixed scent of soap, sweat, and sex. He kissed his way around it teasing Ben's dick by letting his hair tickle the shaft of it.

Automatically Ben lowered both his hands and laced his fingers through Michael's hair. Ben let out a gasp of utter frustration when Michael moved from his position to reach into the night stand draw. His frustration was soon abated when he heard the wrapping of the condom rip, and he was sent to levels of heaven never experienced before when he saw the condom in Michael's mouth. Goddamn that mouth, and the magnificent tricks it could perform. Michael used his to mouth to put the latex glove on Ben's engorged penis. Ben moved his hip involuntarily upward. Michael being the artist that he is took it all in, then moved his mouth up the covered shaft so slowly that Ben nearly screamed. Michael repeated this action several times before removing his mouth so that he could lavish attention on Ben's balls. He licked and sucked while moving his had gingerly up and down Ben's raging hard-on.

He only stopped long enough to place two fingers in his mouth to wet them. Then slowly he circled the puckering entrance of Ben's waiting hole. Michael was encouraged by the mounting moans escaping from Ben's quivering form.

When Michael slid first one finger then the other inside Ben, his toes curled, his back arched, and his head was deeply embedded in the down pillow. Ben's whole body was set ablaze by the truly wondrous manipulations of his body that Michael was performing.

Michael's mouth again encased Ben's erection and Ben was brought precariously close to the brink of losing what remained of his vaunted control. Before this could happen Michael stopped smiled up at his lover and moved with feline grace and precision to straddle him. As his did so he positioned himself so that he could easily impale himself. Ben frantically reached into the open draw and pulled out the lube. Michael took it and prepared himself, then lavished a generous amount on Ben's sheathed, pulsing cock. Then slowly Michael lowered himself inch by excruciating inch onto Ben's pulsating penis.

Ben hands were on either side of Michael's slender hips guiding him downward. Once Ben was completely inside of him, Michael paused for a moment allowing himself to adjust to Ben's size. And then he started rocking slowly, his head back, his eyes closed, his mouth open and his breath coming in slow panting bursts of exaltation.

They were driving each other rhythmically insane, their moans growing effortlessly into groans of utter delight. Ben with lightening quickness grabbed Michael around his waist and flipped onto his back, he then drove himself deeper into his lover. He and Michael moved as one like the piston of a car, building slowly until finally there was nothing left to do but explode. Their orgasm was volcanic in its violence. Ben collapsed and Michael wrapped himself around Ben like a second skin. The lay their panting trying desperately to catch their breath. Finally after about twenty minutes Ben regained his composure some what and found his still shaking voice.

"How'd you know?" Ben whispered against Michael's ear.

"I always know when you need me." Michael whispered back, slowly stroking Ben.

"I love you."

"I know."


End of "Monday Morning Coming Down" by LadyArmand -- email

back to fiction index page