He Loves Me (Lyzel In E Flat)

By LadyArmand


You love me especially different every time
You keep me on my feet happily excited
By your cologne, your hands, your smile, your intelligence
You woo me, you court me, you tease me, you please me
You school me, give me some things to think about
Ignite me, you invite me, you co-write me, you love me, you like me
You incite me to chorus, ooh
Ooh...

~~~~~~~

Ben rested his hand on the small of his lover's back luxuriating in the effortlessness of Michael's breathing as he slept. Slowly with mindless dexterity and nearly suffocating desire, but careful not to rouse Michael Ben moved his hand up and down the soft creamy skin that dipped in ridges to form the spine. He closed his eyes and allowed the very tips of his fingers to travel the expanse of Michael's back. Stopping momentarily to trace the small scar Michael got when he fell out of a tree when he was ten. He'd climbed it in an effort to escape his mother. She wanted him to do some chores around the house but Michael after having raced to Buddy's to get the newest edition of Captain Astro wanted to read about the new adventures of his hero first.

So he climbed the only tree they had in the back yard that could support his weight in an effort to become invisible for a few minutes while he savored the rough pages and inky smell of the comic. He was just about to read the first page recapping what had happened in the previous comic when he heard Debbie's voice come booming in what seemed like all directions at him. He lost his balance and fell from the branch he was perched on. The wind got knocked out of him, and he blacked out for a second or two. The next thing he knew Debbie was there screaming at him to wake up, praying to God that he was alright and telling him she was going to kill him if he wasn't all at the same time, all in one continuous breath that seemed to last forever.

Michael shook himself and smiled at her figuring he was fine until he felt a stinging in his back. He'd fallen on a piece of metal left over from an old rusted out swing they had taken down a week or two before. He informed his mother of the stinging and she flipped him over, the back of his cream colored tee shirt was covered in blood. Debbie screamed again thinking her son must have impaled himself on something and rushed him to the emergency room. The cut bled a lot but only took five stitches to close. Michael had told Ben the tetanus shot was more painful then the wound itself had been.

Ben smile as he continued to trace the scar. Then slowly Ben moved to kiss the little scar that people could barely see anymore, it was just a raised piece of flesh that he'd noticed when they were first together and he was closely inspecting every inch of Michael's well defined body. He'd wanted to know where every scrape and scar came from. Ben had wanted to know so that he could kiss them, lick them, suck them and he had. He had wanted to close his eyes and pretend what Michael was like at the ages he'd gotten those little bumps and bruises that all boys get when they're young and think they're invincible. He was jealous of the time he wasn't with Michael, when he wasn't there to wipe away tears, or kiss away the hurt, or to hold him when he was scared, and feeling alone. Time was always a factor in their relationship but it wasn't the perceived lack of time that bothered him the most, it was the missed time.

The times when he wasn't there when Michael cried alone in the dark because of his family. The people who were supposed to love him who had shunned him because they found out he was gay. The times he'd been called names by cruel kids who didn't know any better who only knew what their parents knew about being different, which was nothing and so they did what most people do, they showed their ignorance and passed it on to their children like a badge of honor. The times when Michael had been disillusioned, hurt or betrayed by Brian in ways Brian either didn't understand or bother to care about. Ben wanted to be Michael's first love, his childhood sweet heart, his first kiss, his first sexual experience. He wanted to be the first person Michael danced with in that way that made him weak in the knees, wanted to be the first to hold his hand in public proudly proclaiming their love. He wanted to be that one person Michael could turn to no matter what. But time and circumstance had gotten together and conspired against that. And maybe that was for the best.

It wasn't often that Ben let his mind wonder like this, or allow it to linger this long. But there were times when the knowledge that time was ticking away from them caught up with him and seized him by the throat. He'd learned a long time ago that there was no use in dwelling on things he couldn't change. Things that for whatever reason were not meant to be or not meant to be now. But sometimes his mind went to places that he couldn't stop it from going to. Sometimes these were dark and dank places filled with dry rasping fear that clung to him like dust coating him in a layer so thick and massive it weighed him down anchoring him to despair. Making his limbs motionless, causing him to breath in gasping heaves that left him exhausted and on the verge of collapse. And then there were times like this one, where the world and all of its real and imagined wonders revolved around the man laying next to him fast asleep. Where the universe held nothing but the sensation of feeling the texture of Michael's skin the hills and valleys that he knew so well, the curves and fluid movements of the body he lusted after. The haunting beauty of soft black silken hair against alabaster skin with deep chocolate eyes that melted and captured him in ways that made him feel dizzy. Kissed by lips so plump, red and juicy as to remind of him of fresh strawberries, with the hint of dew still on them, making them both succulent and inviting. The tickling fascination of whisper soft eye lashes brushing up against his cheek, or Michael's warm breath on the nape of his neck as he kissed his way down Ben's back. Michael was a work of art, classic and timeless. All parts Van Goth, Raphael, Michelangelo, Picasso, de Vinci, color, light genius, innovation and madness. All parts sound and fury, Mozart, Handel, Beethoven, Brahms, List, Bach, Tchaikovsky, Copeland, Verdi, decadence, and exalted praise floating through a haze of melodies so sweet and fragrant the angels themselves wept at the sound. That was Michael at times like these. And yet there was something about Michael that wakened things that were also primal. Something so ancient and forceful that it made Ben need to protect Michael, to cover him with his body and hide him from the rest of the world.

Ben had seen it in the way that Brian looked at Michael sometimes, had recognized it because he'd seen it reflected back at him in Brian's eyes. A look that spoke of the beating heart of protector and predator, of savior and fiend emblazoned in Brian's slate bluish gray eyes. A look so subtle in its obviousness that it spoke of intervention and consumption, it spoke of pride and don't you fucking touch him. It was a look that put the world on notice, a stance that said he's mine and you can't have him, an attitude that said all of this and yet said nothing. Ben had felt it in his own heart beat thundering loud and triumphantly in his ears. Making him drape his arm around Michael in a way that told the world who Michael was going home with. In a way that told the world that Michael had chosen him, had fought for him, wanted and loved him. In a way that spoke of other worldly victory's and crushing defeats. Of heart ache on a scale not measured in meters or yards but the amount of human suffering it caused. Of rapture the likes not seen or read about in books, words only being able to trace the surface of the well of emotion beneath. A feeling so pure it spoke of the jubilation of being caught up in a whirlwind of angelic wings and rhythms as they sang their songs to one on high.

Ben pulled himself out of his intoxication long enough to find himself skimming the outer surface of Michael's back, the part that was so ticklish. Ben had only to barely touch that tender piece of real estate and Michael began to squirm. Ben quickly moved his hand so that he wouldn't wake Michael. The intent was to see just how far he could go before his will power was rendered a mote point. Before he couldn't control himself and woke his beloved by any means at his disposal. A kiss, a suck, a bite. Anything that would wake Michael, anything that would move that supple body, anything that would ignite that alabaster skin.

~~~~~~~

You love me especially different every time
You keep me on my feet happily excited
By your cologne, your hands, your smile, your intelligence
You woo me, you court me, you tease me, you please me
You school me, give me things to think about
Invite me, you ignite me, co-write me, you love me, you like me
Incite me to chorus
La, la, la...
Da, da, da...
Do, do, do...

~~~~~~~

Of all the parts of Michael's body that Ben loved, and he loved it all, he found himself always drawn to his mouth. Michael's mouth was a feast of unimaginable pleasures. It was no wonder that Brian never seemed to be able to control the urge to reach over and kiss Michael. Ben couldn't blame him.

Michael mouth was perfect, it's softness, it plumpness the way his lips got tainted with blood when he was aroused. And even when Michael's body was on fire with need so warm to the touch that Ben thought he'd be burned those lips stayed cool and luscious.

When Michael liked his lips, darting that oh so talented tongue of his out it drove Ben crazy. He found himself getting hard at work thinking about it. He'd be standing in front his class and a random thought of one of Michael's kisses would flash through his mind, and he'd have to turn around quickly so the class wouldn't see. Then immediately after class he'd have to call Michael at the store.

It was crazy the things Ben thought about Michael doing to him with that mouth. The way Michael would tongue his belly button and then blow a mixture of moist warm air into it making Ben's cock jump. Or the way Michael would lick around head of his cock then place it's tip between this teeth and bit down hard enough to cause just a spike of pain and then he'd take the entire cock in his mouth.

~~~~~~~

You're different and special
You're different and special in every way imaginable
You love me from my hair follicles to my toenails
You got me feeling like the breeze, easy and free and lovely and new
Oh when you touch me I just can't control it
When you touch me, I just can't hold it
The emotion inside of me, I can feel it

Ah...

~~~~~~~

Michael sat on the sofa complexly contained within himself. Both legs were drawn up to his chest and his arms were wrapped around them as he sat silently transfixed on the television. As Michael sat in quiet admiration of the television, Ben sat in silent admiration of Michael.

There was something in the way Michael sat there untouched by anything around him that proved irresistible to Ben. He sat in stunned amazement of the fact that every time he looked at his lover he learned something new about him. Something that must have been there before but for some reason had gone unnoticed. Something that had until the very moment of discovery gone by the way side until Ben was ready to appreciate it.

This time as Ben looked at his lover in his stillness Ben thought he knew all the ways Michael's eyes looked at him. But he was wondrously, ponderously, deliriously wrong. Michael's head moved slightly and his eyes fixed on Ben's in a way that Ben had never seen before. Michael had looked at him with love before making Ben feel it in the very bottoms of his feet. But this time was all together different. When Michael looked at him this time there was this look of pure unadulterated love. The look was so powerful that Ben felt it at first skimming across the surface of his soul like a hand gliding across a frozen pond in winter. He felt it kiss the nape of his neck, felt its feathers stretch forth like the wings of a dove and trace across his chest filling it with a warm intoxicating liquid that went down like twelve year old Scotch. Golden embers of liquid fire cascading through his blood stream opening every pore in his body to luminescent rays of moon light and star dust.

It was the strangest thing he'd ever felt, almost like his body were being invaded and yet somehow like it was being transported to a place called home. Michael was making love to him and hadn't even moved to touch him. Ben's body was a mass of tingling nerve endings that were set a blaze by the intense heat of Michael's love for him. It filled him, elated him, elevated him, it surrounded him, and penetrated him in places that he didn't know existed on his body.

Ben felt fingers closing around his massive hard on a warm palm moving up and down squeezing slightly building a slow pressure that caused Ben to moan deep in his throat. He felt the cool wetness of Michael's mouth engulfing the head, felt the slick velvety texture of Michael's tongue playing lazily with the piss slit of his cock. Ben's breath caught in his throat, his chest expanded as he felt Michael's lips glide down the shaft of his aching cock he felt Michael's soft dark lustrous hair brush whimsically against his abdomen. Ben felt Michael's strong arm drape itself around his waist pulling him forward so that his hips rose slightly off the couch, while the other hand play wistfully with his balls. Ben felt himself on the verge of climax as Michael's mouth did things to him of lascivious agility that Ben's whole body aching from its machinations. Ben's orgasm was immediate and complete his whole body writhed with it, quivered and shook from it.

Yet Michael hadn't moved from his self contained position on the opposite end of the sofa. Michael smiled and licked his lips with a devilish sort of assurance what he had just done to his lover and he opened his arms and invited Ben in. Ben moved to close the distance between them and felt himself being engulfed not only by Michael's body with its warm sweet fragrance, but also his love. Ben immersed himself in the decadent lushness of Michael's body and let his head rest on his lover's shoulder as Michael with cool and soothing lips kissed the exposed skin of Ben's neck and lower jaw.

~~~~~~~

He Loves Me (Lyzel In E Flat)

by Jill Scott

You love me especially different every time
You keep me on my feet happily excited
By your cologne, your hands, your smile, your intelligence
You woo me, you court me, you tease me, you please me
You school me, give me some things to think about
Ignite me, you invite me, you co-write me, you love me, you like me
You incite me to chorus, ooh
Ooh...

You love me especially different every time
You keep me on my feet happily excited
By your cologne, your hands, your smile, your intelligence
You woo me, you court me, you tease me, you please me
You school me, give me things to think about
Invite me, you ignite me, co-write me, you love me, you like me
Incite me to chorus
La, la, la...
Da, da, da...
Do, do, do...

You're different and special
You're different and special in every way imaginable
You love me from my hair follicles to my toenails
You got me feeling like the breeze, easy and free and lovely and new
Oh when you touch me I just can't control it
When you touch me, I just can't hold it
The emotion inside of me, I can feel it

Ah...


End of "He Loves Me (Lyzel in E Flat)" by LadyArmand -- email

back to fiction index page