Heat

By LadyArmand


Michael walked in from the blistering heat of outside where the sun beat down on the city with the relentless single mindedness of water cascading over a waterfall, and into the sweltering heat of the apartment he shared with his lover Ben and their adopted son Hunter. The latter was away on a college scouting trip in Washington. The former was sitting on the couch poring over the next chapter of his book, in nothing but his glasses and a pair of baggy basketball shorts. The air conditioner had stopped working and it being a Saturday and hotter than hell they weren't able to get the repair man to come fix it until Monday when the heat wave was expected to be over.

Michael stood by the table his hand resting on it as he laid down his keys. Michael's face glistening with sweat, his tee shirt clinging to him and looked lustfully at the strong Roman Greco profile of the man lounging on the sofa. Michael felt his cock twitch before the blood from other parts of his body went in a whooshing sound and filled his member until it was rock hard and aching. He took a deep breath in and walked over to his lover bending slightly to kiss the top of his damp sandy blonde hair. Ben absent mindedly reached up, putting his hand on the nape of Michael neck. No words were exchanged because there was no need for words.

Michael walked into the bedroom disposing of his shoes and socks before he went to the nightstand and retrieved a hand full of condoms and the unopened tube of lube. Then he went into the bathroom discarding his clothes along the way, his sweaty shirt hitting Ben in the face as he passed through the living room on his way to the bathroom. Michael came out of the bathroom the condoms and lube in one hand and a towel in the other and absolutely nothing on. He stood in the bathroom doorway until Ben who had crushed the musky shirt to his face to inhale his lovers scent looked up.

A devilish smile crept across Ben's face as he put his writing aside and pulled his shorts down then off tossing them with Michael's shirt aside. He lay back on the couch his beautiful body exposed to his lover as a light sheen of sweat covered him.

Michael walked over to him and placed the contents of his hands on the coffee table. Just as Ben reached for him Michael angled out of the way and strode gracefully into the kitchen. He reached into the cabinet and got a bowl, then went to the freezer and got some ice. When he was finished he walked back into the living room.

Michael stood over his lover and then slowly straddled him while putting the bowl down on the coffee table. Once he was comfortably in place Michael reached into the bowl his deep brown eyes fixed lustfully on the soft bluish gray eyes of his lover and pulled out one piece of ice. Seductively he placed the ice in his mouth then traced it along Ben's lips, languidly going back and forth until Ben let out a deep guttural moan. Then Michael traced the ice over Ben's strong jaw line, then slowly down his neck. Ben's hot hands were now rubbing up and down Michael's sweaty back, lingering every now and then on tapered waist then down to his succulent hips, before reaching around and fingering Michael's sweaty hole.

All the while Michael was inching his way down to Ben's nipples making of it a holy trinity, left nipple, hollow of the neck, right nipple and back again. When he reached the nipples however he let the ice linger until Ben's they were raised pieces of flesh. Then Michael took the ice out of his mouth and placed what was left of it in Ben's mouth, while he let the wet warmth of his mouth engulf Ben's now nearly frozen nipples. Michael laved his tongue over the nipples, then sucked them just hard enough to be barely painful then he'd rake his teeth over them. Michael could feel Ben's hands begin to tremble as he touched him. Ben's moans became whimpers and half groans.

Blindly Michael reached into the bowl again and retrieved another piece of ice. This time he traced a straight line down the center of Ben's perfectly defined abdominals until he reached the slightly darker blonde of his public hair. Michael slid down Ben's legs opening them so that one foot was now on the floor while the other leg was up on the back of the sofa and Michael lay between them.

With the ice in his mouth Michael teased the head of Ben pulsing cock, letting the ice melt and pool in Ben's pubic hair while letting his mouth slide down the shaft where he buried his face in the small pool of water which was rapidly warming. Michael could feel Ben arch his back trying to put more of himself into Michael's already full mouth. Ben by now had reached now and had laced his fingers through Michael's damp locks of ebony hair. The fingers were gentle but insistent wanting more, needing more, as they massaged their way back to the short hairs in the back of Michael's hair.

Michael brought his mouth up and off Ben's throbbing manhood, and traced the inside of Ben's quivering thigh with what was left of the ice. Ben's legs were trembling, and he was clutching at the fabric of the couch because Michael had moved out of his grasp. Michael looked impishly up as his lover and smiled with his eyes as he moved back up Ben's thickly muscled thigh.

Again Michael reached for the coffee table pulling out another piece of ice wordlessly he urged his lover to roll over onto his stomach. Ben obliged his hands on either side of his head as he clutched at the cushioning of the couch in anticipation of what was coming next. Placing the ice once again in his mouth Michael started his journey at the nape of Ben's neck. Ben let out a soft "fuck" before biting his bottom lip. Michael continued down the center of Ben's back with the ice, while his hands explored familiar territory running up and how the length of his lovers muscular body. Finally Michael reached the Mecca of his journey, the gentle slope that dipped and then rounded leading to that wondrous ass. Michael moved his hands to either side of the flawlessly rounded orbs and gently separated them, then he moved in for the kill. He moved his iced laden mouth into the musky cavern of Ben's ass and his lover nearly jumped off the couch.

Once the ice had completely melted and Michael had Ben on the verge of losing all control he reached for the table once more only this time he retrieved a condom and the lube. Michael got to his knees ripping the wrapper open with his teeth and slowly rolled the condom onto his aching cock. Then he took the lube and spread some in his hands then he went to work on Ben's hungry hole. Ben hungry for what was coming rolled up on all fours. Very slowly Michael placed first one finger and then another into Ben's clenching hole.

Ben let out a moan that reverberated deep in his chest. Michael reached around with his other hand and took hold of Ben's shaft and began to stroke it slowly up and down while slipping in another finger. The once light sheen of sweat was not pouring off of Ben's body. Finally Michael couldn't take it any more and he removed his fingers and placed the head of his cock in Ben's puckering hole.

Ben looked back and Michael begging him with his eyes for more. He needed more he wanted more, and Michael knew it. Michael mercilessly slow pushed himself into Ben another inch and stopped. Ben reached back for Michael placing his hand on Michael's thigh in an effort to urge the smaller man to move faster. But Michael was on a mission and so once again slid only another inch into his voracious lover.

Michael could feel himself losing his control, and so he slid himself all the way into Ben's tight hole. Ben raised up on his knees his back pressed against Michael's chest, then he twisted himself so that they could kiss, their tongues doing a ravenous dance with one another. Ben's hands gliding up and down Michael's sweat slickened thighs, and then up to Michael's pumping hips.

Michael reached over and picked up another piece of ice, and slid it down Ben's chest then into his belly button, then down to Ben's pulsing cock, he made a fist and began stroking his lover very slowly, making Ben's whole body quiver.

A delicious heat engulfed Michael as he gave into the sensation of being inside of Ben. Their moans filled the whole apartment as they both grew closer to climax. Michael wrapped his other arm around Ben's chest pulling him closer to him as his hand pumped his lover harder and faster. Finally Michael felt Ben's whole body stiffen as he climaxed, it was volcanically massive and the tightening of Ben's body around Michael's pulsating cock drove him home as well. They collapsed in a sweaty heap onto the sofa, Ben finally turning over to wrap his still quaking arms Michael.

"Shower," Michael said breathlessly.

Ben smiled up at him and kissed him tenderly on the mouth one last time before they got up and headed for the bathroom. Ben led the way and Michael stopped to pick up another condom. Ben smiled back at his lover and went to turn on the cold water. Once they were in the shower they were both surprised to see that when the water hit their bodies that actual steam rose.

Ben pulled Michael to him and kissed him so deeply Michael felt it from the top of his head traveling down to his chest where he felt it's fingers spread throughout his lungs, and then on down his legs making them weak and finally down to the soles of his feet. He knew that he wasn't holding himself up at this point.

After a few minutes of intense and nearly breathless kissing, Ben took the condom from Michael and pressed him up against the cool tiles of the shower and took him. Michael loved the feeling of being possessed by Ben. As much as Michael loved entering Ben claiming him for himself, of being able to please Ben by taking him completely over, he loved this more. He loved the feeling of being entered by Ben, loved being covered by him, and loved being in a way dominated by him in this way. There was nothing like it in the world. They moved together in a way that was so natural, so perfect.

Michael was pressed against the tiles and Ben was pressed against him. Ben's breath was hot and desperate in Michael's ear and that sound just drove Michael crazy with desire. His whole body ached with the need for release, but he was waiting for Ben. He wanted to come with him, wanted to fill the whole apartment building with their climax, wanted the sound of it to reach around the world and back again. Wanted to have it echo in the very chest of heaven. When they finally did come it was so explosive that they nearly fell out of the shower. Michael's knees were so lusciously weak and his heart was pounding in his chest like a thousand jackhammers.

When they finally got out of the shower and staggered into the bedroom, Michael knew it wasn't over


End of "Heat" by LadyArmand -- email

back to fiction index page