Future Shock: Sexcapade

By LadyArmand


The party broke up at about two in the morning. Emmett had outdone himself, and Brian had dropped a fortune on it. Michael made sure he spent at least an hour thanking Brian for his generosity. They danced, they drank, and they laughed like teenagers again. Time had passed, but nothing had really changed between them. They still brought out the very best and the very worst in each other. Their relationship was still extremely complicated, and yet astonishingly simple. It was exasperating at times, and yet there was a loving quality to it that made you want to be part of it. There was a tangibility to the relationship that one could hold on to. It was almost as if as long as Michael and Brian were still friends, then the world couldn't end. For some reason, Ben found comfort in that thought.

Ben had watched his lover dancing and laughing with Brian and their extended family and friends, just counting the hours until he would have him all to himself again. His whole body ached with the longing he felt to get Michael alone, strip him of those cumbersome clothes, and set free his thick mane of raven black hair that was peppered with gray strands, which were slowly creeping into the rest of his hair. Since Vic's death, Michael had allowed his hair to grow long, so that it skimmed the surface of his shoulders. At first, Ben hadn't liked it, but now he was completely and utterly in love with it. He loved setting it free. He loved how the dark mass of hair haloed his lover's face. The contrast of Michael's skin, eyes and hair made for an enticing mixture that Ben found he couldn't resist - all porcelain-jeweled decadence.

When they got home, it wasn't long before they fell into one another. Ben kissed Michael as if he hadn't kissed him in years, when in actuality it had only been minutes. Their mouths collided with volcanic force. It was molten and primal, as if nothing on this earth could prevent it; nothing could control it and everything needed to get the fuck out of its way before it was destroyed.

Ben's hands were all over his lover. He was frustrated because so many damned layers of clothing separated them. Michael could feel Ben's frustration and decided to inflame it by playfully stepping back. Ben was left a breathless mass of panting raw nerve endings, aching to be touched, desperate beyond tolerance, and with the anticipation of exploding. Nevertheless, he stood in silence and watched as Michael began to strip for him. It was a slow, agonizing striptease that had Ben's body covered in goose bumps, and the baby fine hair on the back of his head and all over his body standing on end.

Michael moved to a slow, hauntingly beautiful melody in his head. He discarded the jacket of his suit first, all the while moving his body the way a belly dancer would, but at a ridiculously slow rate of motion. Ben took a sharp, deep breath in and held it as the jacket hit the floor. He watched in stunned silence as Michael's hands moved to unbutton his shirt, as he simultaneously seemed to glide backwards toward the stairs leading to the second floor and their bedroom.

Then Michael smiled devilishly and made a slow, rolling, come-hither gesture with his fingers, beckoning for Ben to follow him. All Ben could do at this point was obey. He followed as Michael moved up the stairs, undoing his buttons and pulling his shirt out of his pants. Exposing even more of his creamy, taut skin. Before he reached the top of the stairs, Michael had taken off his shirt in a motion that reminded Ben of a snake discarding his skin, with smooth, effortless grace. It was sexy as hell. Michael then threw the shirt in Ben's face. He clutched it and took a deep breath, inhaling the intoxicating scent of Michael's cologne mixed with the natural oils of his skin. It sent a jolt through Ben's body that went from the top of his head to the soles of his feet, making a pit stop at his already pulsating and outrageously hard cock.

Taking the steps two at a time, Ben was at the top in mere seconds. However, Michael was gone, moving down the hall to the bedroom, still doing his dance, but now he was unbuckling his belt, and fingering the top of his pants. Ben needed to preoccupy himself with something other than the urgent calling in his groin, so he started undressing. His striptease wasn't nearly as graceful, nor was it meant to be. All Ben wanted to do was be ready when Michael was through torturing him. His breath was labored, his nipples little pieces of rock hard flesh, his cock was hard and pointing north, staring up at him with it's moist eye ready for action. He didn't dare touch it because he knew once he did, it would be all over and he wanted desperately to save every inch of this erection for Michael. He wanted to feel his throbbing cock deep inside the tight walls of his lover; he wanted to feel the urgent massage of the inside of his lover as he pumped in and out of him. He wanted to feel the spasm as Michael came while he was still inside of him, his thrusting having caused his lover to reach levels of ecstasy that went beyond human emotion and achieved something otherworldly.

Ben hadn't taken his eyes off Michael, but somehow he'd missed that Michael had unzipped his pants, that his shoes and socks were off and he was about to finally expose himself to his lover. Michael was now backing up into the bedroom. Ben practically ran down the hall. When he reached the doorway, he was taken aback to see Michael lying on the bed spread-eagled, ass up, his hair undone, pulled apart so that it cascaded down either side of his shoulders. Both his luscious neck and the tattoo on his left shoulder of a heart with the word "Forever" in the center were exposed, glowing with invitation. Michael lay motionless on the center of the bed. He was propped up on his elbows his hands out in front of him, his head down, waiting.

Ben stepped to the end of the bed and slid between Michael's welcoming legs. He lavished gentle kisses on both legs and he worked his way up to the rounding slopes of Michael's perfect ass. He kissed his way around those well-defined orbs and up the center of Michael's back, until he reached the nape of his neck. As he kissed, and sucked the tender skin there, he balanced himself with one hand and ran the other through the thick, wavy locks of Michael's hair. His cock was now firmly planted between Michael's ass cheeks, and he was rocking back and forth very slowly, drinking in the delicious friction it created.

Michael tossed his head to the side, exposing one side of his face. Ben took the opening and gave him a deep penetrating kiss. He flipped Michael over in one fluid movement and looked down on him in wonderment as Michael's hair made a black mass against the cream-colored pillow, creating that halo effect Ben loved. Michael's eyes were half closed, his mouth slightly opened, and his hands were moving slowly, up and down Ben's back. The warmth they created drove Ben on. He kissed Michael's mouth, making a feast of it.

Ben moved his kiss down to Michael's neck, and then worked his way down to his nipples. He licked, sucked, and bit until the two pieces of flesh were swollen with lust. Then he licked his way down the center of Michael's rock hard abdomen until he reached his desired destination - the thick patch of trimmed black pubic hair, from which protruded the most beautifully crafted cock God ever created.

Ben took the blood-engorged mushroom head into this mouth, licking playfully around the head, before tonguing the slit. He felt Michael's whole body shudder, and heard him moan softly in the back of his throat. He then slid his mouth mercilessly slowly down the towering shaft, and his reward was Michael raising his hips trying to drive himself deeper into the sucking moist cavern of Ben's mouth.

Ben scooped his hands underneath Michael's ass and took the entire length of his lover into his hungry mouth. Michael's hands went instinctively to the sides of Ben's head, as he laced his fingers through Ben's hair traveling to the nape of his neck. Michael arched his body, trying to give himself more leverage as Ben lingered on each tantalizing stroke of his mouth - up, then down, then up again and playing with the ever-pulsing head, tasting the salt of Michael's skin and, when going down, smelling the deep, musky scent emanating from Michael's pubic hair.

It was Ben's turn now to torture his lover. His mouth was skilled in ways of making Michael squirm, of sucking him and gently, slowly hole-fingering him. Michael was begging for it now, and because Ben was so hard that it hurt, he gave in. Ben moved back up so that not he was lying on top of his lover. Once more, he shifted his weight slightly to reach over into the night table and retrieve the lube and condoms. Ben handed both to Michael who opened the condom with his teeth, and rolled it on to the massive hard-on of his lover, then he raised his legs and prepared himself for Ben's penetration.

Ben rolled onto his back, pulling Michael on top of him. Slowly, Michael lowered himself inch by inch onto his lover's throbbing cock, until, finally, he was completely impaled on it. Michael was looking down at him, his hair in his face. Then he slowly leaned forward and kissed Ben, covering them both with his hair, blocking out the rest of the world with its soft silkiness. It started out slow and loving, but something changed and it became animalistic.

Ben maneuvered Michael until he had him on all fours, with one hand planted firmly on Michael's slender waist, while the other was tangled in the wavy locks of Michael's hair. He was tugging at it with enough force to pull Michael's head back, while Michael was begging for more.

Fuck me daddy". Yeah, that's it...Take it. It's yours. Ohhhhhhh! Yeah, fuuuuuuuck meeeeeee!!!...Yeah...yeah...harder baby, harde...faster...faster...ohmigod...ohmigod...ohmigod...oh shiiiiiiiiiiiitttt!!! Right there...right there, yes...yes...yesssssssss...fuuuuck meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Ben drove into Michael harder and faster, their bodies now covered in sweat, the sound of their sleek skin slapping up against each other music to his ears. He could feel it building slowly at first, and then there was no denying his orgasm; he wanted it more than he wanted his next breath. He drove into Michael one last time and exploded into the condom, while Michael exploded all over the bed. He collapsed onto Michael, who collapsed onto the bed and both men were twitching as their orgasms washed over them, ebbed, and then started to slowly fade. Ben slid out of Michael and rolled onto his side of the bed. Michael quickly took up his normal position of laying his head on Ben's chest and listening to his heart regain its regular beat.

Happy anniversary, baby.

Same to you, kiddo.


End of "Future Shock: Sexcapade" by LadyArmand -- email

back to fiction index page