First Snow

By LadyArmand


Michael woke with a start he'd had one of those dreams again; he reached over for Ben, and found nothing but the cool crispness of the sheets under his hand. For a second or two he rubbed the sheets as if not sure of where he was, and why he was alone, he thought he might still be in the dream. Soon enough he realized that he wasn't still dreaming, and he was alone in his bed for some reason. The bedroom was still dark; he reached over to the nightstand fumbling for the alarm clock. When he finally got a hold of it, he looked almost as if in non-belief at the time, it was 3:47 in the morning.

Michael got up, his movements a little stiff as he walked over to his closed door and opened it, his jaw nearly dropped on the floor. Because laying underneath the Christmas tree completely naked, save for a silver bow tied around his chest was Ben, asleep on the angel hair, one arm under his head the other resting on his rock hard stomach, his feet were crossed, his cock was throbbing slightly as it started to come to life. He looked so sweet laying there with the other presents. Michael could feel the smile spreading across his face before he could stop it.

He couldn't take his eyes off the vision before him, laying there motionless save for his chest which was rising and falling with such delicate ease and grace, was the most beautiful man he'd ever laid his eyes on. And that was saying something because for the longest time, Michael never thought he'd see anyone as beautiful as Brian. But times had changed and Michael's conception of beauty had changed. Or maybe it was just as simple as the fact that Michael was ridiculously in love with the man laying on his back underneath their Christmas tree. The lights from the tree made his skin glisten, as they reflected off the ornaments dangling above. Ben looked luminous and so at peace under the lights and garland of the tree.

Michael walked over to where Ben lay and knelt down by Ben's waist, his ass resting on his heels. Then very slowly, he ran his hand over the baby fine hair on Ben's leg. He loved the way it felt like tiny threads of the finest silk, and under the lights of the tree, they looked like delicate threads of spun gold. Michael could feel it happening as it always did when he touched Ben, when he kissed him, but mostly in times like now when Ben was completely still like this, Michael could feel himself falling hopelessly in love with Ben all over again.

He then moved his hand up to the well-muscled thigh, making small circles, as his hand made its way up to the semi-erect cock. And while doing this he bent down and kissed Ben so softly on the left nipple that it was barely even a kiss, his hand instinctively engulfed Ben's cock, Michael felt his lover's hips rise to meet the warmth of his stroking hand. Ben wasn't awake; it was just his body's automatic response to being touched by Michael. It was actually by this time an involuntary response to being touched by his lover. His body just seemed to come alive, even if his was sound asleep. There where nights when Ben's body started in complete control before his mind got the chance to catch up.

Michael would be sleeping, and he'd find himself being stroked, kissed, and sometimes even being sucked by a still sleeping Ben. It would be all hands, breath and desperate movement, and then Ben's mind would wake up urged on by the actions of his overly excited body and he'd take Michael. Fucking him as if it were the last time, he'd ever have the chance to. The next morning Michael who was very flexible would wake up satisfied, but sore as hell. But it was the good kind of soreness the kind that let you know you'd been fucked long, hard and in every position conceivable, and even some that weren't. Ben had a sense of what Michael's body could do, and he tested and went beyond those limits, he and Michael used muscles they didn't know they had, they pushed one another. Just when they didn't think they could go any further, they pushed a little more and found a new summit to reach and surpass.

Then there were nights when Ben would kiss Michael so tenderly that it hurt to be separated, they'd both make these audible sighs of disconnection when they parted lips. Ben's hands would run the length of his body making Michael feel treasured, as if Ben were rediscovering him. As if he wanted to memorize already memorized territory, the moment being stretched to its limits and beyond. As his hands followed by his mouth found new placed to claim on Michael's body, new places to entice, and excite.

Ben shifted his weight as if he where about to wake up, and for a moment, Michael froze. Ben reached up in the sleep and started stroking Michael's sinfully lush black hair, making those small noises in his throat that told Michael that Ben wanted him. But, Michael didn't move, he waited until Ben had sunk back into a deeper state of sleep before he moved again. He kissed his way up until he reached Ben's exposed neck, and there he placed a small bite and after the bite, he started tenderly sucking on the pulsing vein. This time Ben's arms surrounded him before he could retreat.

"Merry Christmas baby." Ben said still half asleep, but awake enough not to let Michael go.

Michael slowly stretched himself out alongside Ben and allowed himself to be taken in deeper by Ben's powerful arms. Michael felt himself dissolving into his lover as the lights twinkled above them. He resolved in his mind that he needed no other present save this. Outside the world, as far as the eye could see was blanketed in a fresh layer of crystalline snow shimmering all white and faded blue as the moon reflected off it. The windows in the living room were frosted over making geometric patterns on the ceiling as it caught the light from the star on top of the tree.

Michael placed his head on Ben's chest and listened to the beating of his lover's heart. It was a rhythmic experience, which reminded him of the sweetest lullaby.

Ben was awake now, even though he eyes were still closed. He felt like a kid again, only this year he'd get something in his stocking his mother would never have gotten for him. In his arms was the one man, the only man he'd ever wanted to spend the rest of his life with, his whole body felt alive with the mere thought of it. He reached over and lifted Michael's face to his when their mouths met it felt like a thousand little shocks. Michael ran his hand over Ben's chest until it reached the bow and very slowly, he undid it. Michael moved with feline like grace and straddled Ben Michael was both predator and prey. Michael pulled Ben's arms over his head and began to kiss Ben along the strong line of his jaw, then down to his neck, and finally his chest. Where he lavished soft delicate kisses on one nipple then the other.

Michael could feel Ben's cock elongate behind him and the throbbing heat from it urged him on. He ran his hands up and down the length of Ben's arms feeling the muscles constrict and relax. Ben's head was back, he was clenching and unclenching his fists, and those small deep noises were coming from the back of his throat. His whole body felt as if it was being covered in lava, and Michael's kisses were the soothing balm.

Slowly Michael sat up and ran his hands over Ben's baby soft, creamy smooth skin. His eyes were catching the light from the Christmas tree, which was in turn mixing itself intoxicatingly with the receding moon light. He smiled down at Ben and then moved very slowly down the length of Ben's body until he lay between his lovers legs. There he took Ben's pulsing cock head into his mouth. He drew it in running his tongue over the entire head of the cock as he applied the slightest pressure on the mushroom head then he played lovingly with the piss slit.

One hand wondered with purposeful intent up to Ben's erect nipples, pinching and twisting first one and then the other. Ben's whole body arched, driving his cock deeper into his lovers mouth. Ben lifted his knees, allowing Michael to place both of his arms under the bottom of his thighs Michael then pulled Ben closer to him, taking all of Ben in his hungry mouth. Ben had by this time, laced his fingers into the deep silky softness that was Michael's hair, and was gently fucking Michael's very talented mouth.

Michael's own erection had started to bother him seeing as it was now being pressed uncomfortably into the carpet. But even in his slight discomfort, he refused to stop, until Ben stopped him. Ben sat up, his cock popping out of Michael's mouth, he then reached down and brought the smaller man up with him, and he devoured Michael's mouth. Their tongues teasing, and dancing with one another demanding of and surrendering to each other.

Ben could feel Michael's heart pounding in his chest, and then with one swift and fluid movement he and Michael were off the floor. Ben picked Michael up and carried him back into the bedroom. Placing him lovingly on the bed, Ben then lay on top of Michael, while Michael wrapped his legs around his lover, and slowly, very slowly they began to grind against one another.

In a very short time this went from a slow exercise in love making to something else altogether. Ben's need grew rapidly, and Michael was more then a match for him. Ben reached over and opened the nightstand draw with such force the damn thing came flying out. He fumbled on the floor for a few seconds until his hand found both the lube and a condom.

He gave the condom to Michael who ripped the thing open with his teeth, and then he placed it on Ben's throbbing cock. Ben took the lube and lavished a generous amount on his cock and Michael's waiting hungry hole placing first one finger and then two, as he prepared Michael for him. He got on his knees placing one of Michael's legs over his shoulder the other resting on his hip, and then slowly he slid his cock head into Michael's tight hole. Michael's back arched, his neck exposed, his head moving from side to side, as his fingers dug into Ben's thighs pulling him closer, driving him deeper.

Once he was all the way inside of Michael and could feel his swollen balls slapping up against Michael's ass, Ben opened his eyes and looked down into Michael eyes. He licked his lips and then kissed him like a man possessed. It was as if they weren't in this room but somewhere on a blanket of snow, with the stars bearing witness to their union. Their muffled moans rose higher and higher, as their bodies demanded more from one another.

Ben drove harder and harder into Michael, and Michael was matching Ben thrust for thrust. Soon their bodies were covered in a thin sheen of sweat as Ben made a feast of his lover's body, and Michael made of his body not only a feast but an offering. Michael placed his hands on either side of Ben's head gently rubbing the cheeks and then his hands went to the baby fine hairs on the back of Ben's head, where he tugged at them slightly.

Ben opened his mouth letting out an almost animalistic sound as he continued to devour Michael's mouth. Their bodies now moved as one, the need and lust had pushed past anything they'd ever felt for one another. It was frightening in its ferocity. Slowly they could feel it building between them. It was like the rumbling of the earth right before an earthquake. Their moaning and groaning, grew louder and louder as they neared their climax. Ben had stopped kissing Michael and was now supporting his full weight on his knees, had grabbed Michael by the hips and was ramming into him with such relentless force, as to make the bed bang so hard against the wall as to leave a dent in it before it separated from it. The back of Michael's head was now buried deep into the overstuffed feather pillow. And coming from both men was a mixture of grunts, groans, moans, and incoherent language. When they came, it was of biblical proportion it was all at once violent and glorious.

Ben collapsed on top of Michael burying his face deep into Michael's neck, whispering a chorus of I love you's in his ear. Michael just held him close unable to speak, his whole body aching with longing and satisfaction. When his voice did return to him all he could say was:

"Merry Christmas baby."


End of "First Snow" by LadyArmand -- email

back to fiction index page