Swinging

By Kirsten

Summary: What if Ben and Michael didn't find Brian's gift as inappropriate as they originally led us to believe?
Rating: NC-17
Archive Date: 05 September 2006
Notes: Missing scene from episode 504, the dinner party.


Ben, Michael, thank you so much for a lovely evening," Eli said, as he put on his jacket.

"Yes, it certainly was interesting," Monty agreed.

"Yeah...sorry about Brian," Michael replied, giving each of them a hug as they headed out the door.

"Don't worry about it," Monty said, "I think we all have at least one friend who likes to push the boundaries of good taste."

"Exactly," Eli reinforced his partner's acceptance of the evening's events. "We'll have to have the two of you over again, soon."

"We'd love that," Ben said enthusiastically, hugging each of them as well.

"Good night."

"Good night."

With that Ben closed the door and pulled Michael in for a supportive embrace. He could tell that Michael was embarrassed by Brian's behavior, and he wanted to make sure his husband knew he didn't blame him. After a few moments he felt Michael relax, snuggling further into Ben's arms.

"Better?" Ben asked.

"Yeah," Michael said. "Thanks."

"No problem. Let's do a quick clean-up of the dining room and kitchen, then head upstairs." Michael nodded his assent.

They quickly put dishes in the dishwasher and leftovers in the fridge, leaving the other items in the sink to soak overnight. When they finished, Ben reached out for Michael's hand, leading him up the stairs to their bedroom.

Of all of the things that they loved about their new house, the master bedroom was definitely at the top of the list. It was big enough for both of them to move around without bumping into one another, even with the sitting area they'd created near one of the bay windows. It also featured two closets, a big step up from the small closet they tried to share in the old apartment. They'd painted the room a deep, earthy, tan color, and had splurged on a new bedroom set in dark cherry wood. It was their sanctuary, their refuge from the outside world. Not that the outside world was really that bad, but they treasured their time in this room, spending as much time there as possible.

After the scene Brian created this evening, Michael was more than ready to retreat to their bedroom. As they both brushed their teeth and got ready for bed, Michael quietly voiced his concerns. "Ben, I'm really sorry about Brian's behavior."

"Michael, you don't have to apologize for Brian," Ben said reassuringly. "He's responsible for his own actions."

"I know," Michael replied. "But I invited him, so I feel some responsibility. I guess I figured that he was happy for me, and not out to sabotage everything."

"It's hard to know what Brian's thinking, even if you have been friends for half of your life. I mean, leave it to him to bring a leather sling as a host gift for a dinner party!" Ben exclaimed.

Michael bowed his head and felt his face start to flush at Ben's comment. Ben could tell he struck a nerve; he just wasn't quite sure what it was. "Baby, what is it?" Ben asked.

"Have you ever used a sling before?" Michael asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Yeah...long time ago. You?"

Michael just shook his head, the flush on his face getting even deeper. If the guys only knew how little sexual experience he really had. Brian would certainly tease him mercilessly, as would Ted and Emmett. Well, maybe not Ted, but he was sure that Emmett would give him a hard time. And his mother, he could only imagine what she would say; given her affinity for knowing all there is to know about gay sex. He could feel his eyes starting to well up just imagining the embarrassing conversations.

"Hey...Baby...come here." Ben pulled Michael into his arms, comforting him. "Whatever we do, or don't do, stays with us, you know that, right?" Michael nodded. "I think we may have stumbled onto one of the few disadvantages of knowing, or being told, in your case, that you were gay at such an early age. By the time you really hit your late teens you were comfortable with your sexual orientation, so you didn't feel the need to really go wild and experiment. Since I came out so much later in my life, I really hit the ground running, trying anything and everything."

"Brian didn't seem to waste any time trying new things, and he knew he was gay as early as I did," Michael responded, bravely trying to grin despite his discomfort.

"Don't try to compare yourself to Brian. He's an exception all unto himself. Just remember that I love you exactly how you are." Michael nodded, and then took a deep breath and exhaled, trying to release some of the tension he felt.

"Now, that being said," Ben ventured a guess as to the real root of this conversation. "Is it something you want to try?"

Amazingly Michael's face got even brighter red as he nodded, a shy smile on his face. Ben smiled back, and said, "I see. Tell you what - I'll go to the hardware store tomorrow and get what we need to get it installed."

"You aren't going to tell them what it's for, are you?" Michael asked anxiously.

"No, I'm not going to tell them what it's for. I'll tell them it's for one of those chair hammock things. I can tell them that my teenage son got one for his birthday, and I want to make sure it's safe for him to use." Michael's relief was evident with that explanation.

~~~~~~~

The next day while Hunter was working his shift at the Diner, Ben went to work. The guy he'd spoken to at the hardware store explained to him about finding the ceiling joists so that the "chair" would have enough support, then using the anchor bolts to secure the hook from which it would hang. He'd made a second stop by a local garden shop to purchase a potted plant and hanger to hang from the hook the rest of the time so they wouldn't have to explain the hook in the ceiling to a curious Hunter. Ben was pretty sure that Hunter would figure it out anyway, but wanted to save Michael from any possibly embarrassing conversations with their foster son.

They'd given Hunter permission to have dinner at a friend's house and spend the night, so they had the house to themselves. After a quiet, romantic dinner, they went upstairs to their bedroom. Ben could tell that Michael was feeling nervous about what they were about to do. "Michael, we don't have to if you don't want to," he offered.

"I do want to," Michael said, his voice stronger than he really felt. "I'm just nervous. I don't want to disappoint you."

"Baby, look at me." Michael did, gazing into Ben's gorgeous blue eyes. "You could never do anything to disappoint me. I promise." With that, Ben leaned in to give Michael a reassuring kiss. The feel of Ben's strong lips against his always turned Michael on, and this time was no exception. Michael parted his lips, capturing Ben's tongue with his own, reaching his hand to rest on the back of Ben's head, deepening the kiss. When they came up to breathe, Ben said, "The first thing you need to do is slow down. I want you to enjoy this experience." Michael smiled, and nodded his head. He watched as Ben walked around the room, lighting several strategically placed candles and turning off the overhead lights. He then pulled the sling out from a hiding place in his closet, replacing the plant that was currently hanging on the hook.

He continued to watch as Ben pulled off his shirt to reveal the tan, muscular chest that he so admired. Clad in just his jeans, Ben began to work on Michael's clothes. At this point Michael was so turned on he could barely think; standing there transfixed as he allowed Ben to manipulate his body to remove his clothes.

Once all of Michael's clothes had been removed, Ben pulled him in for a loving embrace. The feel of Ben's jeans against his cock created an electric friction that made him even harder, which he didn't think was possible. He ground his hips against Ben's trying to get some relief. Ben chuckled as he realized what Michael was trying to do, whispering, "Soon, Baby, soon," in his ear.

He led Michael over to the sling, helping him into it. At first Michael was just sitting, getting used to the feel and movements. Ben leaned in and gave him a searing kiss, then asked, "You okay?" When Michael nodded, Ben continued, saying, "If you have any problems or are uncomfortable with any of this, just say the word." He and Michael had come up with their own code words to use if they needed to put a stop to anything they were doing. Ben had him lean back so that he could attach the straps at his wrists and ankles. The feeling of being restrained was both scary and exciting; he thought he might come right then and there. He wasn't so sure how much more of this he could take.

The next thing he knew he was watching his husband remove the rest of his clothes. Ben slowly stripped off his jeans and shorts and just stood there, naked, gazing at Michael with a mixture of love and lust. He reached down to his own cock and stroked it a couple of times which sent Michael to a whole new level of arousal. "Ben...please."

Ben positioned himself between Michael's legs, then bent over his body, carefully balancing himself on either side of his husband's heaving chest. He began licking and biting at one nipple, causing Michael to squirm and moan. Once that nipple was hardened to a sharp point he moved to the other one, giving it the same attention. He then slowly traced his tongue down Michael's chest and across his softly defined abdomen to his final quest. Michael thought he might actually pass out at this point; he was dizzy from all of Ben's ministrations.

The end of Michael's cock was wet with pre-cum in anticipation of Ben's next move. He slowly took it in his mouth, sensuously licking at that wetness before taking it all in his mouth. The cool wetness of Ben's mouth quenched the heat for a moment, but then the soft pressure he applied stoked it yet again. Michael's hips bucked up as much as they could in the restraints, trying to hold on for a little while longer. Ben could tell he was close, and wanted them to come together, if possible, so he let the cock slip out of his mouth, causing Michael to groan at the loss.

Ben decided to take pity on him, especially since he was pretty close to coming as well. He grabbed a condom and rolled it on, then used the lube to cover himself and prepare Michael. Taking hold of Michael's hips, he slid easily into his husband's body. Michael's eyes closed as he groaned at the welcome intrusion. Ben whispered, "Michael...open your eyes." Michael did so, and locked eyes with Ben as he pulled most of the way out and pushed back in again.

As Ben continued to thrust, Michael loved the feeling of his husband deep inside him as he seemed to float effortlessly in the sling. He could get used to this; although he was pretty sure he wouldn't have appreciated it when he was younger, with some random guy. The fact that he loved and trusted Ben completely made the experience that much sweeter.

"Ben...touch me...please." He complied, circling Michael's throbbing cock with one hand, moving it in time with his thrusts. It only took a few strokes before Michael came, exploding all over his stomach and chest. Those spasms sent Ben over the edge, coming in the condom.

"Oh Michael...I love you so much," Ben moaned, as he collapsed onto Michael, as they both swayed gently in the sling.

"I love you too. That was amazing," Michael responded.

As soon as Ben got some strength back in his legs, he stood back up and pulled out of Michael, then reached over and undid the straps to release him, helping him out of the sling. They stood together for several minutes, enjoying being in each other's arms, before heading to the bathroom to clean up. As they got into bed and pulled up the covers, Ben pulled Michael into his arms, Michael's head resting at the juncture of Ben's neck and shoulder, their legs intertwined. Both men had smiles on their faces as they mentally relived the love and trust they shared that had allowed this evening to happen.

~~~~~~~

Later that afternoon, Hunter happened to walk by Ben and Michael's room, and noticed a plant hanging in the corner. A knowing smile came over his face as he realized what they were trying to keep hidden. His dads were such doofs, but he loved having them around.


End of "Swinging" by Kirsten (eli_ollie@yahoo.com)

back to fiction index page