Hidden Treasures

By Kirsten

Summary: Ben and Michael discuss Michael's chest hair.
Rating: NC-17
Archive Date: 15 February 2006


Ben and Michael lay spooned in their bed, reveling in their lovemaking session. Michael's ass nestled back into Ben's groin, Ben's arm rested on Michael's arm, lightly brushing his chest. Michael was more than satisfied, so much so that he decided to let his mischievous streak show. "Ben?" he asked, with a wicked grin in his voice.

"Yeah, baby?" was Ben's response.

"You feeling okay?"

"Yes... why do you ask?" Ben knew Michael was up to something, he couldn't tell exactly what it was just yet.

"It just sounded like some of those groans you let out were more of 'Oh, I'm getting old and my back is about to give out' instead of 'Oh, I can't believe I'm here fucking the love of my life'" Michael giggled.

"Oh really?" said Ben, "I'll have to get you for that one!", and with that, he pinched a small patch of the hair on Michael's chest and pulled.

"Ouch!" Michael squealed, "no fair!"

"All's fair in love and war!" Ben responded, rolling Michael on to his back to soothe the injured area with his hands and light kisses.

Trying to act casual, Ben asked, "Have you ever thought about shaving the hair on your chest?" Michael immediately stiffened, and rolled away from him. "Baby? I'm sorry...it was just a question. I didn't mean to upset you."

Michael sighed, saying "It's a long story, one that I'm not sure I'm ready to share."

Ben sat up, and put his hand on Michael's shoulder, to comfort him. "Michael, I always want to know as much about you as possible, but I never want you to feel like I'm pushing you too hard. Just remember that you can't tell me anything that will make me love you any less." Ben gently pulled Michael back into his arms, just holding him, letting his love radiate as much as possible, pressing small kisses to his temple, to help Michael relax.

Michael allowed himself to be enveloped in Ben's warm embrace, feeling himself melt into his body. He always dreaded bringing up embarrassing issues from his past, but once they were out in the open, Ben never made him feel foolish, and it always ended being a positive, cleansing event. So, he took a deep breath, and started talking.

"Not surprisingly", Michael said in a quiet voice, "I was always small for my age. I got picked on and beat up quite a bit when I was younger. When I hit puberty, though, and the hair started to grow on my chest, it actually helped boost my self-confidence. I saw it as a physical sign that I was becoming a man, and that maybe I'd get bigger and stronger, so people wouldn't pick on me. It didn't change things that much, but I still held onto that hope."

"Now that I'm older," Michael continued, his voice getting stronger, "I know that it doesn't say anything about me as a person, but I've always balked at changing it. Brian gives me a hard time every once in a while, but I've never seriously considered it." Michael looked up into Ben's eyes and saw nothing but love and compassion in those blue eyes he loved so much.

Ben said, gently, "I'm sorry to bring up such a painful memory, but I'm glad you told me. Just remember how much I love the man you've become, especially since your small body fits with mine so perfectly."

Michael's eyes glistened with tears of joy, and said "I love you so much, Professor Bruckner," with a genuine smile on his face. Then he rolled on his side, snuggled back into Ben's arms, and they both fell into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning, Michael had made his decision. When Ben got up and headed into the shower, Michael waited a few minutes, then followed him into the bathroom. He opened the shower door, and when Ben looked up he saw that Michael had a can of shaving cream in one hand and a razor in the other. Wordlessly, Ben moved aside and let Michael join him in the shower. Once they had both washed their hair and cleaned their bodies, Michael stood still, facing Ben. Ben grabbed the shaving cream, squirted out a small dollop, then proceeded to massage it into the center of Michael's chest. As he reached for the razor, Michael moved in closer, their cocks rubbing together in the warm, soapy water.

Ben cleared his throat and said, "Baby, if you want me to do this without slicing off one of your lovely nipples, I suggest you back up just a bit." Michael smiled that wicked little smile, and moved back about six inches. Ben just shook his head and laughed, and proceeded to shave the hairs from the middle of Michael's chest.

When he finished, Ben slowly used his hands to rinse off the leftover shaving cream, revealing the smooth, muscular chest that had been hidden behind the dark hairs, and his breath caught in his throat. He always loved playing with those hairs, but now that they were gone, every line of every muscle in Michael's chest stood out, begging to be traced with fingers, tongue, anything that could reach. Ben bent over and kissed Michael's pecs, then let his tongue draw a line along the edges of those compact muscles.

Michael reached back and turned off the water, and held onto Ben's shoulders to keep himself steady. He could feel his cock getting hard, and was pretty sure that Ben's was as well. "Ben," he said in a ragged voice, "bed", not trusting his voice to say too much more than that.

Ben lifted his head up, looked briefly into Michael's half-closed eyes, then attacked his mouth with almost savage passion, their tongues locked in the dance they knew so well. As Ben and Michael stumbled out of the shower, Ben grabbed a towel and made a half-hearted swipe at the moisture that still covered their bodies, then tossed it aside as they landed on the bed, still kissing as if their lives depended on it. Ben adjusted their bodies so that Michael lay below him, then he reached over to the nightstand to get a condom and the lube. He ripped open the condom wrapper, sheathed himself, then stopped for just a second to look down at Michael, drinking in the sight of him. He took a deep breath, and slowly exhaled. Michael looked up at him, confusion showing in those gorgeous chocolate brown eyes of his. Ben let out a small laugh, and said, "Sorry baby, if I don't slow myself down a little bit, this will be the fastest fuck of my life, and that includes my first time!" Michael let his eyelids close just a little bit, and smiled that sexy smile that gets Ben every time. "Screw it," Ben said, "we can go for slow and gentle next time. Roll over, baby."

Ben covered himself with the lube, then used a finger to open Michael's waiting hole. He quickly went to two, then three fingers, all the while listening to Michael's breathing get more ragged, interspersed with pleas of "Fuck me, Ben." Ben removed his fingers, then positioned his cock so that he could enter Michael, feeling him pull Ben inside. Ben held still for just a moment to allow Michael to adjust, then started thrusting. He moved his hips, trying to hit Michael's prostrate with each thrust. Michael sat up, melding his back to Ben's chest, then twisted his head to catch Ben's mouth in a searing kiss. Ben's hand wandered down to Michael's now clean shaven chest, and luxuriated in those smooth muscle lines, before continuing to head south to Michael's quivering cock, now glistening with pre-cum. He wet his hand on the end of his penis, then began stroking him. Slowly at first, then sped up to match his thrusts. Michael gasped, then made a moan in the back of his throat that was Ben's undoing. He came in the protective latex, his muscles spasming. Those spasms pushed Michael over the edge, and he shot out onto his legs and the bed. Both men collapsed onto the bed, holding on to each other until the quivering muscles finally relaxed.

Ben held on to the condom and slowly pulled out, eliciting a whimper from Michael. Ben quickly resumed his position, spooning Michael from beind. Ben whispered, "It's a damn good thing it's the weekend. I can't imagine trying to teach my students after an exhibition like that."

Michael just smiled, and snuggled deeper into Ben's embrace. He was surprised to realize that he almost looked forward to the next embarrassing issue from his youth that his Ben could make all better again.


End of "Hidden Treasures" by Kirsten (eli_ollie@yahoo.com)

back to fiction index page