Celebration

By Kirsten

Summary: I borrowed a challenge from Lorein on a Brian/Michael site. "Write the longest sex scene you can."
Rating: NC-17
Archive Date: 06 November 2006
Notes: Set in Michael and Ben's apartment, after Emmett, before Hunter, in Season 3. Technically, spoilers for Season 2, but not really


It had been exactly one year since Michael and Ben had made love for the first time, and Michael was in the mood to celebrate. He couldn't ever remember being this happy; he was so grateful that he'd been able to convince Ben to give him another chance to prove that he could handle his HIV status. Now that Emmett had moved in with Ted they had the whole apartment to themselves, and Michael planned to make the most of it.

It was Tuesday, so over dinner Michael talked excitedly about the new comic books that had come into the store, and how all of his regulars showed up to check them out. Ben was also in a good mood – he'd given his students their first exam of the new semester and was pleased that they seemed to be absorbing and understanding the course material.

As they cleaned up the dishes, Michael unexpectedly pulled a carton of ice cream out of the freezer and set it on the table, along with a spoon. Ben looked over at him, but didn't ask any questions, instead continuing the chatter they'd been exchanging. He would occasionally glance over at the table, but Michael didn't offer any explanations.

When they finally finished cleaning up the kitchen, Ben couldn't stand it any more. "What's with the ice cream?" he asked.

"We're celebrating," Michael responded, with a big grin on his face.

"What are we celebrating?" Ben asked.

Michael's heart sank as he dropped his head. He was certain that Ben would be as excited about this date as he was, and now it appeared that he didn't even remember. When he looked back up at Ben's face however, he saw a teasing grin. He did remember, but was obviously going to allow Michael to continue his plans for the evening.

With that, Michael steered Ben back to one of the chairs at the table and had him sit down. Michael straddled his lap and sat down as well so that they were facing each other, groins just barely coming into contact. Michael wiggled just a little bit with the pretext of getting comfortable, but he was really just trying to create a little friction.

"I'm going to give you three guesses as to what we are celebrating tonight," Michael said as he opened up the ice cream carton.

"Hmm. Is it your birthday?"

"Nope, strike one. As a penalty, you lose your shirt." Michael unbuttoned Ben's shirt, softly kissing the warm skin as it was exposed. Once his shirt was removed and tossed aside, he scooped up a spoonful of ice cream and held it out for Ben to eat. Ben opened his mouth and accepted the treat. Michael pulled the spoon back out of his mouth, and then leaned in to kiss him. His tongue danced with Ben's as the sweetness of the ice cream melted around their tongues.

When they came up for air, Michael scooped up some more ice cream for himself when a small glob of it melted and fell off the spoon, landing on his shirt.

"Oops," he said.

"Oops is right," Ben answered. "We'd better get that shirt off of you before it stains." Ben pulled Michael's shirt off and tossed it aside to join his. He then leaned in to kiss and lick the skin where the ice cream landed.

"What are you doing?" Michael asked breathlessly.

"Cleaning up your mess," Ben answered. "Looking for any other spills. The ice cream was pretty melted, so I just want to make sure I get it all."

"Oh...," Michael moaned as Ben's tongue washed over his nipple.

All of a sudden Ben stood up, picking Michael up in the process. Michael wrapped his legs around Ben's waist as he carried him to the living room, setting him down on the back of the couch. He continued to kiss and lick Michael's chest, looking for any stray ice cream drops.

"Time for your second guess," Michael said. "What are we celebrating tonight?"

Ben raised his head up from what he was doing and looked straight into Michael's eyes. "Is it my birthday?" he asked.

"Nope, strike two. Now you lose your pants."

Michael stood up and reached for the waistband of Ben's jeans and started to unfasten them. Ben held his hands still to allow him full access. Michael dropped to his knees to pull the pants off of Ben's legs toss them aside. He then used his fingertips to draw slow lazy patterns through the golden hair on Ben's legs, all the way up to his briefs, where he lightly traced the outline of Ben's growing erection, eliciting a groan from the larger man.

When Michael got all the way to his feet, Ben pulled him for a hard kiss, hands roaming over Michael's back and ass, which was still covered in his jeans. He tried to reach for the top button so he could get rid of them, but Michael stopped him.

"I want to see you," Ben all but pouted.

"You can take them off if you can make me beg you to take them off." This brought a big grin to Ben's face. "But there's a catch. You can't touch me to do it." Ben raised an eyebrow at this condition, but his smile got even bigger as he formulated a plan in his mind.

"Go," Michael whispered.

Ben reached his hands out toward Michael's body, stopping just millimeters from the skin. He could feel the warmth emanating from his lover's body. He stroked down his arms, then back up again. He reached around Michael to his back, moving his hands around in circles, still not touching him. Then he moved to Michael's chest, leaning in so that his mouth covered one nipple and blew a hot, wet breath across the already hard nub. He shifted over to do the same to the other nipple, then pulled back and made a swirling motion with one finger over the patch of hair in the middle of Michael's chest.

Michael' breathing was getting more and more ragged, but he was determined to hold on for at least a few more minutes when Ben suddenly dropped his hands and moved back a few steps, out of Michael's reach. He then reached up to his own chest and trailed his fingertips over the muscles in his chest and abs, circling and pinching his own nipples. He threw his head back and moaned as his hand dipped down to the waistband of his briefs and slipped just underneath, brushing against the very top of patch of pubic hair before pulling it back out. He had to be careful or he was going to come right then and there.

The moan was Michael's undoing. "Ben...please."

"Please, what?" Ben teased, to prolong this ecstasy.

"Please," Michael said more forcefully, as he stared into Ben's eyes.

Ben moved back to Michael and unbuttoned his jeans, slowly, one button at a time. He reached his hands inside the jeans as he pushed them down Michael's legs. He placed a small kiss on the front of Michael's briefs as he dropped to his knees, caressing his powerful legs as he got to the floor to remove the jeans.

When Ben stood back up, he again pulled Michael into an embrace so that they were touching from head to toe. This time Ben slowly moved his hips back and forth to create even more friction to fuel their erections.

"Last guess," Michael said. "What are we celebrating tonight?"

Ben pulled back so that he could look deep into Michael's eyes. "One year ago today, you changed my life with three little words. When you said, 'I am sure,' I felt such a feeling of peace come over me. You said it with such confidence and love; I knew that you meant it. I knew that you'd be able to handle whatever crisis came up regarding my health, and I knew you'd be in my life forever."

Tears welled up in Michael's eyes as he listened to Ben's speech. "That was so beautiful; you have such a way with words. I love you so much."

Ben leaned into kiss away Michael's tears, and then said, "I love you, too. What do I win for guessing correctly?"

Michael laughed a little at Ben's blatant shift back to the celebration. "Whatever you want."

"I want to see all of you, then suck you."

Michael held his hands out to the side, silently allowing Ben to do whatever he wanted to do.

Ben groaned at the sight of Michael submitting to him like that, and planned to make the most of it. He dropped back down to his knees, taking Michael's briefs off at the same time. He reached up and took his cock in one hand and slowly kissed the tip, then playfully flicked his tongue right across the slit, tasting the precum that was leaking out. Michael's fists clenched and unclenched as he gladly endured this delicious torture.

Ben loved sucking Michael, loved the feeling of knowing exactly what would send Michael into a mind-blowing orgasm, and how far he could push before pulling back to prolong the arousal. He ran his tongue down one side then back up the other, before taking his entire cock into his mouth. He slowly moved his mouth up and down the length, feeling and hearing Michael's moans above him. Michael was getting close, so he let his cock fall out of his mouth while he explored a little but. He nuzzled his nose in the thick patch of dark pubic hair, enjoying Michael's smell, and then licked and bit at his balls.

Michael was whimpering now, so Ben went in for the kill. He reached around to Michael's ass and caressed it, pulling the globes apart slightly while he took his whole cock into his mouth again. He sucked harder this time, pulling just a little as he moved his mouth in and out. Michael screamed out as he shot down Ben's throat. Ben swallowed easily, savoring Michael's taste, while he noticed that Michael's hard-on hadn't completely subsided.

He stood up and kissed Michael soundly, allowing the salty taste to mix in their mouths, a wonderful contrast to the sweet ice cream from earlier in the evening. Michael reached down to his cock and slipped it in the leg opening of Ben's briefs so their cocks touched for the first time. Ben almost lost it at this point, but used some quick breath control to hold on.

They moved toward the bedroom, still cemented together at the hips. They fell onto the bed, still kissing and touching. Michael finally said, "I want you inside me."

Ben rolled them over so that he could stand up and remove his briefs, causing them both to moan at the loss of the intimate contact. He reached over to the nightstand to grab a condom and some lube. He locked eyes with Michael as he rolled the condom on, then knelt beside Michael, nudging him slightly to get him to roll onto his stomach. He spread some lube on himself, using the extra lube on his fingers to prepare Michael. He slipped one finger easily into his hole, then added a second one. He took extra time to make sure that no spot was left unprotected, causing Michael to groan, "Ben, hurry up."

"Easy, baby, we've got all night," Ben responded as he leaned forward and blew a small puff of air right on Michael's hole, causing him to shiver in delight.

When he was sure that Michael was ready for him, he slipped his cock in, pausing for a second to allow Michael to adjust to his size. Michael nodded slightly, so Ben pulled out most of the way then pushed back in again. While he was thrusting, Ben wrapped his arms around Michael to caress his chest and abs, occasionally pinching a nipple. When one of his hands drifted lower toward Michael's erection, Michael grabbed it, preventing Ben from reaching his goal.

"Why?" Ben grunted, while still thrusting.

"I've got plans for that," Michael responded in a strong, confident voice that caught Ben off-guard. Momentarily distracted from delaying his orgasm, he came, shooting safely into the condom, collapsing forward onto Michael's now prone body.

They lay there for a few minutes while Ben's breathing returned to normal, and he pushed himself to the side so that he wasn't lying directly on Michael. Michael took that opportunity to roll over so that he was straddling Ben's hips. He reached for another condom, rolling it confidently on himself while Ben watched, fascinated. Michael didn't offer to be the top very often, but there was no way Ben was going to question him tonight.

Michael grabbed the lube and covered himself, then applied some to Ben's hole. He knew it was going to require a little extra care since they didn't trade positions very often, so he applied it liberally. Ben lifted his legs to Michael's waist, then Michael took over, hoisting his legs to his shoulders. He reached down to position his cock, then pushed himself inside. Ben gasped briefly, then relaxed as Michael pushed all the way in. He leaned forward, locking eyes with Ben before leaning the rest of the way to kiss him sweetly. They kissed a few more times as Michael thrust in and out of Ben's body.

"I love you," Ben whispered.

"I love you, too," Michael responded, before reclaiming Ben's lips in yet another kiss.

When Michael came he cried out, collapsing forward into Ben's arms. They lay like that for several minutes, staying connected for as long as possible. Eventually Michael started to get soft, so he held onto the condom and pulled out of Ben's body.

"I don't know about you," Michael said, "but I sure could use a shower."

"I'm right behind you."

Once in the shower they took turns washing each other's hair and soaping each other's bodies. Ben placed a hand on either side of Michael's face, just staring at him. He looked so amazingly sexy with his glazed-over eyes, flushed cheeks, bruised lips and just a hint of razor burn from Ben's five o'clock shadow. Michael looked back into Ben's face, seeing exactly the same thing. Ben leaned down to kiss Michael, sweetly at first, then the passion of the day took over. Their tongues dueled while hands roamed all over the other's body in a frenzied manner.

Ben had managed to store some condoms near the shower, so he grabbed one and slipped it on. He applied some lube, and then turned Michael around so that he faced the wall before slipping back into his body. Michael welcomed the intrusion, craning his head around for anther kiss. Ben obliged, his hands again reaching around to Michael's chest and abs. This time, however, when he moved lower Michael didn't stop him. He circled Michael's cock with his hand, stroking it in time with his thrusts.

They came at almost the same time, whispering "I love you" as they regained some strength in their legs. Ben pulled out, tossing the used condom into the trash as Michael turned off the water. Ben grabbed a couple of towels that they used to dry each other off.

They padded back into the bedroom and slipped under the covers. Michael snuggled back into Ben's body that was spooned up behind him, both happily exhausted from their celebration.

"Happy anniversary, Baby."

"Happy anniversary, Ben. I love you."

"I love you, too."


End of "Celebration" by Kirsten (eli_ollie@yahoo.com)

back to fiction index page