Stormy Passion

By Jannine

Summary: Michael's inner-child and fears always appeared during thunderstorms, but now he had Ben to rescue him.
Rating: NC-17
Archive date: 26 February 2006


Michael lay on his back listening to the wind whistle through the trees outside their bedroom window.

It had been a hot sticky summer night but a storm had kicked in around 2:00am. Michael had always hated storms, ever since he was a kid. He didn't want to look foolish by waking Ben but right about now he wished he could ask Ben to hold him. He was wide awake and with every bolt of lightning, he became more alert and more scared.

Hunter had gone to a beach party last night. Michael hoped the party had ended before the storm hit. He was staying at Callie's house; now that her parents had taken the time to get to know Hunter, they took pleasure in allowing the 2 teenagers spend time together.

Michael listened to Ben's gentle snore and his skin bristled as the branches scratched against the window pane in the violent wind that only seemed to be getting stronger now. Michael screwed his eyes shut tight wanting to shut out the storm but when a huge clap of thunder roared through the darkened skies, he almost leapt from the bed. Fortunately the clap also woke Ben from his sleep.

As soon as Ben became aware that there was a storm he immediately went in to protective mode. He sat up looking for Michael.

"Baby, are you okay? I know how you hate storms."

"I'm fine... you go back to sleep."

"No, I'm awake now. Come here, I'll hold you."

Michael didn't need to be asked twice. He scooted over from the edge of the bed where he had landed after the roaring thunder shot him from his lying position seconds earlier. Ben's strong arms encircled him and Michael felt safe for the first time in almost 2 hours since the storm began.

"Honey, you should have woken me... How long has this been going on?"

"Oh, not long -- just 2 hours!" Michael emphasized the 2 hours and Ben couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh. I must have really been asleep then! Sorry baby."

"That's okay. You looked so peaceful; I really didn't want to wake you."

"Well, I'm awake now... in more ways than one."

Michael smiled at his husband who had a sly grin on his face which Michael could see with the moonlight streaming in through their light curtains. And when the next lightning splintered the night sky, Michael also caught sight of Ben's excited erection beneath their sheet.

"Oh, I see what you mean."

Ben smiled. "Well, I was dreaming about you when I got woken..."

"Oh... what was I doing?"

Ben shifted in the bed to be looking down into Michael's face. He kissed each of Michael's eyes softly and then ran his tongue ever so gently across Michael's mouth before whispering "you were lying in bed and you let me make love to you during a huge thunderstorm. It was very sexy..."

Michael laughed "Oh okay... you were dreaming that huh?"

"Uhuh."

Ben kissed Michael forehead, each cheek and then swept his lips across Michael's -- who let out a tiny little gasp of excitement. Ben knew Michael was getting into this already.

"Tell me more about your dream."

Just then a crack of thunder sent a tremble through Michael's body and Ben felt him stiffen. "Honey, I'm here to protect you. It's okay."

Michael began to relax again. It was raining really heavily and the noise the rain was making on their roof made it sound like a torrential downpour. Michael was just beginning to relax completely when he felt Ben's hand run down his body. Ben's mouth found Michael's in the dimly lit room and ever so gently he slipped his tongue inside. As he worked Michael's mouth softly and alluringly his hand came to rest on Michael's rigid penis. Ben cocked his leg over Michael's and drew Michael's body in closer. Now their erections were dueling beneath the crisp white sheets. Ben's tongue continued to slide in and out of Michael's moist mouth as his fingers gripped Michael's cock and began stroking it in perfect timing.

Michael didn't want to break the spell. With Ben's tongue gently slipping in and out while his hand lightly slid up and down Michael's shaft, it was enough to make Michael groan for more; he needed more and he knew that Ben knew it too.

As if reading his mind Ben's tongue pushed deep within Michael's mouth and his hand gripped the oozing cock tightly. Michael groped Ben's rock hard ass as Ben continued to lavish him.

A clap of thunder that sounded further away than the last sent a shiver through Michael but this time it didn't panic him; he had Ben to keep him occupied. Without warning Ben rolled away from Michael, leaving Michael gasping for much needed air and feeling a huge knot slowly unraveling within his lower abdomen. The knot had started forming with the very first touch of Ben's tongue against Michael's lips and had slowly built from there with every slip, slide, suck and stroke.

Ben knew Michael would need more and soon; if he left him alone for too long he would let the storm back into his psyche and Ben would have to work twice as hard to get him to relax again. He fumbled for a condom and grabbed some lube from the bedside cabinet. When Michael heard the familiar sound of foil tearing he smiled widely and the knot began to form again in anticipation.

Ben was back on the bed beside him and Michael inhaled that all too familiar scent of Ben's favourite aftershave and he immediately felt giddy. Lightning burst through their bedroom and the rain continued to rasp against their windows. Ben gently nudged Michael over to his side, facing away from Ben. Ben breathed into Michael's ear and trailed his fingers up lightly over Michael's thigh. His mouth was leaving a line of tiny nips along Michael's neck and across his shoulder and he felt Michael shiver beneath him but this time it wasn't from fear of thunder or lightning.

Ben's fingers toyed with every little ridge of muscle definition on Michael's torso; he stopped to tweak each rock hard nipple and then slowly his hand moved down again. Michael felt warm air against his ear again and Ben said lowly "Oh baby, I want you so much."

There was no time for pleasantries now; no working to get Michael ready for the all pervasive assault on his deep dark tunnel. Ben managed to push Michael's hip forward and positioned himself behind. He had been generous with the lubricant but would take it easy anyway. Michael gripped the bed sheet in readiness for the invasion.

"You ready baby?"

A flash of bright light lit up the room and Ben had become one with Michael. Michael cried out but his cry of passion had been dulled by the pelting rain. Ben held him strongly and just let Michael become accustomed to his girth inside him. Michael let out a few deep breaths and then bit his bottom lip as Ben rose up and began plunging down into him.

With each carefully positioned dip and dive, Ben managed to hit the spot each and every time and to reward him, Michael let out pleasurable cries and moans as he was ground into the mattress with all consuming passion. Ben thrust upward forcefully all the while gripping Michael's hip.

"Oh -- my -- God -- fuck -- me -- Ben -- oh -- oh -- oh" are the sounds that echoed through the storm-filled night skies as Ben released every last drop of himself safely into Michael.

Ben could barely catch his breath. He had been frantic in his fucking and he just hoped Michael had been even half as satisfied as he felt that very second.

He didn't have to wait long to find out. Ben released Michael from his grip and fell free from his treasure chest and collapsed down onto the bed. He put out a hand and touched Michael lightly.

"You okay baby?"

Michael rolled over on to his back but didn't utter a sound.

"Baby... what's wrong? Michael?"

Michael smiled "I can't speak... there are no words."

Ben's face lit up with happiness and it was then they both noticed the rain had eased off. There hadn't been any thunder or lightning since the very moment Ben entered Michael's body. The storm had passed.

They lay in each other's arms and Michael said cheekily "You know -- I was only pretending to be scared of the storm... just so that you'd feel the need to protect me; take my mind off it and I had the feeling you'd know exactly how to distract me."

Ben laughed "Yeah, well I only pretended to be asleep through the whole thing; I wanted you primed and ready so I could take you and be your heroic saviour."

They snuggled down and drifted back off to sleep within minutes. It seemed they both got what they needed from that thunderstorm.


End of "Stormy Passion" by Jannine (greenbeltave@optusnet.com.au)

back to fiction index page