Powerful Love

Jannine

'Palpable, inflammatory, sensuous, tantalising....'

"Your fingers are freezing!"

"I'm sure they'll warm up soon... relax."

Ben trailed his long slender fingers across Michael's shoulders; he wanted him to be completely relaxed.

A shiver went through Michael's body; it wasn't just the chilliness of Ben's fingers that brought the shiver, it was Ben's touch -- it always sent shivers of excitement through his body. He couldn't believe how a simple touch from Ben could elicit such passion, such a yearning within him.

Ben's soft lips swept across Michael's left shoulder and then his right. A deep moan alerted Ben that Michael was deriving pleasure from his pampering. His fingers toyed with the hair at the nape of Michael's neck which brought a ticklish giggle from his lover.

"You like that huh?"

"Mm, it feels nice."

Ben smiled, he loved making love to Michael -- their foreplay could last an eternity, not to mention the actual sex. He nibbled on Michael's ear and his fingers swam soothingly over Michael's bare back; Ben loved Michael's pale skin, so smooth, so pure.

Ben shifted on their bed and knelt behind Michael. He whispered in his ear "Baby, you are so beautiful, I love you so much."

Michael felt his cheeks warm and his heartbeat quicken. "I don't know what I did to deserve you."

Ben ran his tongue across the back of Michael's neck lightly and said "I'm the lucky one. I'm just so glad we found each other."

Michael nodded and leaned back to feel Ben's hard body behind him. "I think we both feel that way Ben. I'm just sorry I didn't trust in us enough... I can't believe I wasted all that time..."

"Sh baby... let's not rehash that. The past is the past, let's leave it there. We're together now, that's what really matters. We've been together for almost 6 months, its time for us to just enjoy this, us... it doesn't matter how we got here, all that matters is that we're here now."

Ben leaned around Michael and kissed him softly and Michael smiled "We should celebrate our 6 month anniversary."

"Mm, sounds good. We should do something really special."

Michael turned so he was facing Ben. Ben's hands slipped across Michael's chest and down his arms. He looked lovingly at Michael; every inch of him turned him on -- inside and out.

"Ben, I want it to be just us... nothing fancy -- just the two of us. I want to share that special time with you, show you how much you mean to me."

Ben touched Michael's cheek softly and his pale eyes clouded over, "You show me that every day Michael; I never, ever feel cheated that you don't love me enough. You fill my heart completely."

Michael accepted Ben's tender kiss and his hands found Ben's hips. They came together in a warm embrace and Michael said breathily "You mean everything to me Ben; I never knew I could be in love like this... I didn't know love like this actually existed."

Both on their knees, their bodies touching and aching for one another, Ben purred "Baby, there is no other love like this... our love is all powerful, you and I are the only two people in the universe that experience what we feel together."

"I've never thought about it like that before; you're right... what we have together is truly ours, no one else can possibly know what we feel. Wow."

Ben smiled and his hands cupped Michael's buttocks, bringing him closer to his own body. Michael felt the warmth from Ben and he felt another shiver shoot through his body.

"Michael we share a bond that is only ours. We can choose to share with others but what we share here, just to two of us, intimately -- we show each other how we feel, what we feel; we don't even need words, our bodies speak the language for us. That is what is so powerful and so amazing."

Their mouths came together in a passionate kiss, lingering and fulfilling. Ben's fingers entwined in Michael's hair, sucking the breath from his body, not able to get enough of Michael at that very moment.

Their flesh melded into one and Ben drove his tongue deep within Michael's sweet tasting mouth. His lubricated finger found its way between Michael's haunches and his lover's breathing quickened as he slipped his digit into the sensuous cove.

Ben withdrew his tongue from Michael's mouth for a mere moment and soon he was slipping his tongue between Michael's lips in time with the movement of his moistened finger, strumming Michael's zone and bringing exhilarated gasps from his tantalised lover.

Another digit, deeper lunges into the ravenous mouth that awaited his every dip and turn, bringing his lover to the brink with every forceful thrust. Michael's hands squeezed and tortured Ben's flesh as he gripped the toned body that was teasing him beyond compare.

Ben slowly withdrew his extremity from Michael's aroused state and felt that he was all atwitter beneath his hands, completely ready to accept the greater impending intrusion that was to come.

He lay Michael gently back against the pillows. Michael's coffee-coloured orbs burned provocatively into Ben's solicitous gaze, willing him to proceed forth, almost able to feel the penetration, the allure palpable already. Ben's hungry eyes mesmerised Michael momentarily as Ben prepared him for the awakening, the captivation that they would instantaneously feel any moment...

Gently but surely Ben drove home his passionate message, bringing Michael to rapturous elation before dealing himself a sublime climax that, as usual, felt like the most amazing orgasm he had ever encountered. Making love to Michael was always like the first time for Ben; it brought him to a culmination of such passion, such intensity, such zealousness -- he truly could never have enough of Michael. The fire within him at the moment of pleasuring his lover brought him such contentment that it wouldn't matter if he never had an orgasm again, so long as he saw the look of delight on his partner's face, it would always be enough for him.

As they lay together, their fingers entwined, their bodies encircling one another's, they basked in the afterglow of their passionate interlude. Talk would come later; they would talk about their up and coming anniversary and how to make it special, but for now -- all they needed was to live in the moment and be mindful of the inflammable and lustful encounter that had brought them to this place.

End of "Powerful Love"
Jannine: greenbeltave@optusnet.com.au
06/28/2008

back to fiction index page