Fumigating, Frolicking and Fun....

By Jannine

Summary: "Ben is deep in thought, lost in his freedom...."
Rating: NC-17
Archive Date: 05 March 2006


Damn Justin for forgetting to tell me that the shop was being fumigated today; I could have slept in. I'm sure he told me it was next Tuesday. Oh well. I get to come back home and maybe do some paperwork and watch some soap on the tube.

Michael let himself back into the apartment. He was surprised to hear noises coming from the bedroom.

All kinds of thoughts rushed through his busy mind; but finally he settled on a conversation he'd had with Ben the previous night. Ben was supposed to have a breakfast meeting but it got cancelled at the last minute so he would sleep in and catch up on some paper marking at home. Michael smiled at the thought of being lucky enough to come home and find his new husband alone in their bedroom.

He quietly made his way over to the bedroom door; he wanted to surprise Ben.

Michael heard what sounded like groaning coming from their room. He stood and listened for a few long moments and then softly inched the door open. A huge smile gathered on his face. There was his husband, sitting in the white wicker rocking chair that had been recently added to their abode for the nights when JR stayed over and needed comfort during the night.

Ben was the one receiving comfort right now, at his own hand. Michael's hand went up to his mouth to stifle his shock and horny pleasure at discovering Ben in that position. He stood motionless and watched as Ben went to work on himself.

Ben once told Michael what a release it was for him to masturbate; the only time he could ejaculate safely with no fear of ever hurting or infecting his beloved husband. It was a true desire for Ben to make love to Michael without protection; but that was never going to be possible so when he had the chance, Ben would pleasure himself, but all the while dreaming of Michael, using Michael as his inspiration.

Ben arched his back against the hard wicker and Michael began salivating watching Ben grip his thick shaft and pumping himself ferociously. Michael's shorts began to feel decidedly tight and uncomfortable as he felt beads of sweat forming on his top lip. His heart was racing and the faster Ben pumped his rigid member the faster the beats became inside his chest. He reached down and cupped his own erection and squirmed trying to make himself comfortable.

Ben was groaning loudly and Michael couldn't help but wonder what Ben was thinking about; was he really thinking about him -- he hoped so, because Ben was sure as Hell turned on by something!

Michael's knees began to give way and just when he thought he might fall through the bedroom door, Ben cried out as Michael watched the milky liquid that he knew to be warm and gooey shoot all over Ben's enormous, hard chest and perfect abs. His chest was heaving and he eyes were still shut tight.

Michael didn't want to burst through the door and detract from Ben's moment of glory so he held back. He listened as Ben's heavy breathing started to return to normal and then he heard a throat-clearing noise....

"If you want some of this, you better get your perky little butt in here!"

Michael laughed and crashed through the slightly ajar door. "How long have you known I was there?"

"Oh practically since you walked into the apartment. Michael, don't you know by now that I can sense you, feel you without having to see you... and besides that... I smelled your cologne!"

Michael pulled a face "Very funny, smart ass. So Professor Bruckner... this is what you get up to when I go off to work early is it?"

Ben sat up straight in the rocker and said with a sexy grin "Oh occasionally... a man has to have some secrets you know."

"Really? Well can a man share his secrets with his husband? Like what were you thinking about while you were reaching that little slice of heaven?"

Ben picked up some tissues and was cleaning himself up.

"Not what, who... and I think you know the answer to that question. Come here."

Michael went to Ben. Ben pulled Michael down into his lap and Michael could feel the heat of Ben's body even through his clothes.

Before long Ben had Michael cradled across his torso and they were kissing passionately. Ben groped at Michael's tight ass and said "I want to share my slice of heaven with you."

Michael just smiled and got up. Peeling clothes from his body he waited for Ben to return from the bathroom where he had gone to get cleaned up.

They practically fell onto the bed together and their mouths became one in a passionate struggle to see you could kiss the hardest.

Ben pulled away suddenly and said "You didn't say why you're home."

"Oh... Justin called in the fumigators and I thought it was next week but when I arrived I discovered it was today so I decided to come back home, do some inventory stuff, paperwork and maybe have a nice nap."

Ben smiled "But you caught me out instead huh?"

"Mm, and how."

Mouths became one again, lips entangling, teeth mashing, tongues bumping and moans coming up from the depths.

The naked men who had been married barely 6 months were always so passionate in their love-making; so desperate to please one another and always looking for new ways to tantalize the other; Michael had certainly been tantalized by Ben's display a few minutes earlier.

Ben turned and took Michael down onto their firm mattress. Michael let out an excited squeal and he felt a shiver course through his body as Ben's hand slowly moved down his body, his fingers just barely touching Michael's skin but his skin felt electric and on fire. They held each other's gaze for what seemed an eternity and then Michael took Ben's tongue into his mouth, more gently now, more lovingly. The desperation had eased -- their love-making had become easy and their heated passion gave way to touch and emotion.

Ben felt Michael growing beneath him and reached behind the bed head for protection. He snapped the foil corner with his teeth and handed it to Michael. He halfway rolled to one side and gave Michael easy access to him. Michael seemed calm and able but inside he was a quivering mess -- the anticipation of what was to come always excited him; almost as much as the act itself.

Like well oiled machines, they came together; soon it was hard to see where Ben started and Michael ended. Ben slipped his hand gently between them and penetrated Michael's yearning cavity, first with one finger -- gently and then another, bringing moans of pleasurable arousal from Michael.

Michael pushed back gently against the intrusion and made guttural sounds, exciting Ben. Ben withdrew his fingers slowly and then took Michael by the hips. He centered and slipped inside; into that familiar comfort spot that held nothing but great pleasure for both Ben and Michael. Ben's long slender fingers traced Michael's body, finding every exposed nerve ending as he slid in and out sensually, giving Michael his full length every time.

Ben held Michael's hips tightly and Michael came up from the bed to meet Ben's eager body with his own, never losing contact. They managed a hungry kiss in an awkward position and Ben bit Michael's shoulder gingerly, bringing a slight whimper from Michael.

Ben sensed that his husband was ready for more and he began pumping Michael strongly, provoking and teasing Michael with every stride, not wanting to peak too quickly. Michael went back down on all fours and pushed back against his capable captor, the man that could make him come with a look, a smile, a kiss and most definitely a fuck.

It was all coming too quickly, Ben didn't want it to end but this was the effect that his husband had on him. With Michael's prolonged moans becoming louder and more desperate, Ben knew he couldn't hold out much longer; just knowing what he was doing to Michael was enough to send shockwaves through his entire being.

Within moments it was all over; they exploded simultaneously, Ben safely into his 'sheath of life' as they had dubbed their condoms some time ago and Michael into a pile of tissue on the bed, placed carefully and strategically from past experience.

Lying beside one another Ben propped up on one arm and smiled down at his loving husband and said "So lover... now you know my big dark secrets. What we just did, what we just experienced, that is what I think about while I'm pleasuring myself and now you know why I come with such passion and why I'm so overwhelmed with joy."

Michael touched Ben's strong jaw softly and said "It was the most beautiful sight I think I've ever witnessed, watching you come like that -- hoping that you were thinking of me, thinking of us and you having the freedom to come and not have the worry... I think I fell in love with you all over again at that very moment."

The two men kissed deeply and Ben whispered "I love you baby."

"And I love you.... And I hope you get to spend more mornings alone more often... now that I know this is how you spend them."

"Ahh... but only if you get to sneak home as well?"

"Oh, I'll make sure of it."


End of "Fumigating, Frolicking and Fun...." by Jannine (greenbeltave@optusnet.com.au)

back to fiction index page