Sexual Healing

By Holly


For the fifth time this week it was past seven when Ben finally got home from the college. From the sofa of their apartment, Michael watched Ben take off his tight, sexy black leather jacket after a long day of lecturing dense freshman and boring conferences. After their usual passionate kiss hello, Michael had been a little nervous about broaching the topic of afterwork sex to a tired Ben. All this week Ben had been "too tired." Michael had felt like throwing a tantrum by the middle of the week. In the six months thy'd been together, Ben had fucked Michael silly on an almost daily basis. Michael had become understandably spoiled.

Earlier today, as Michael and Brian had taken a lunch break together at Liberty Diner, Brian had only laughed when he told him about it. "You two should stop playing house. You want to be the sweet little wifey all the time, Mikey. Maybe you two could use a little role reversal. He certainly seemed to like it before," Brian had laughed insinuatingly.

"Fuck you, Brian!" Michael hated to be reminded of Ben's one night stand with Brian, even if it had happened long before Michael and Ben had ever met. "Besides, I don't know about me topping Ben, if that's what you mean," Michael crinkled up his nose, picturing it for the first time.

Brian had looked at Michael, amazed "Don't tell me you've never done it. You mean to tell me you've never pulled a switch hitter before!" Brian threw back his head, speechless with laughter.

Michael had been so embarrassed. "Of course I have! Lots of times!" he lied indignantly. "Just not with Ben." Michael paid for his lunch and left the diner quickly before Brian could see him turn any redder.

"What a waste of perfectly good meat!" Brian's voice taunted him as he nearly ran out the door.

Now Michael was willing to try anything to obtain some sexual healing from his lover.

"Ben?"

Ben looked up from removing his sneakers. "Yes, baby?"

Michael's groin heated up from the sound of Ben's deep, throaty growl of a voice. Looking into Ben's patient, clear blue eyes made him want to just get down on his knees and beg for his long, thick, throbbing man--meat...

Michael shook himself back into the present. "Um, I know you've been pretty tired all this week with class and conferences but I miss making love to you but if you're too tired to do it to me I can be the top tonight--" all in one breath, Michael spilled out his longing for Ben. Looking down at the floor, he waited nervously for Ben's reply.

Ben was beside him on the sofa instantly. He cupped Michael's chin with his hand, gently lifting up his face to kiss him lovingly. He held Michael close with his other arm.

"Oh, Baby, I guess this can't wait till after dinner, huh?" Ben felt pretty badly about working late-- every night this week he had held Michael close to him in bed to let him know he still loved him. But he had been way too tired to give Michael the attention that he was used to in the bedroom.

Michael's face was burning but he was determined to make love to Ben tonight by any means neccesary. "I just really miss having sex with you Ben--I'm--I'm so HORNY!" Michael hid his face in Ben's broad, hard chest.

Ben bit his lip to keep from laughing and hurting Michael's feelings. "I'm sorry baby, I've been so busy at work-- I just don't have the energy to make love to you the way you like it."

Michael lifted his head from Ben's chest and braved looking him in the eyes. " I know you've been tired--It's selfish of me to always expect you to do all of the work, Ben." Michael gulped but went on. "Maybe tonight, I can do all of the work.."

Ben looked so surprised that Michael regretted his speech instantly. But Ben recovered quickly and kissed Michael softly.

"Michael, I'm sorry-- I never knew that you wanted to--" Ben trailed off, wondering why his transparent little boy toy wonder hadn't mentioned this desire before.

"I meant--only for tonight--or until you're not tired anymore." Michael knew that when Ben was speechless like this, he was just turning things over in his mind. Michael waited nervously for Ben's answer.

"Um, okay, baby... Uh, just let me take a shower first, okay?" Ben kissed Michael gently, hugging him close.

"Okay." Michael watched Ben walk into the bathroom, admiring his ass in those tight blue jeans he always wore. His desire for Ben would finally be satisfied. He couldn't wait to get his lover in bed, kiss him, touch him, caress his tightly muscled body...

Then Michael remembered that this would be his very first time on top--not counting a couple of fumbled near--attempts when he'd first started fucking. "Shit!" Michael felt so nervous--if Ben had to guide him through it step by step, then maybe it wouldn't really be Michael doing all of the work. Michael swallowed. Maybe, with the lights out so Ben couldn't see Michael's worried face, and a gallon of lube, Ben wouldn't notice he was being fucked by a novice. Michael was certainly horny enough to give it a shot.

Moving to the bedroom, Michael quickly undressed and lit a couple of scented candles. He pulled back the covers and got into the bed to wait for Ben to come in, after checking that there were a couple of condoms and plenty of lube on the nightstand. Finally, Ben came in toweling himself off vigorously.

"Man that was a good shower!" Ben smiled at Michael "But I'll bet you're even better."

Ben climbed into bed, drawing Michael close to him. Ben kissed him long and hard. Michael felt Ben's still slightly damp dick begin to harden against his stomach. He moaned softly, wanting Ben to fuck him right then.

Ben had stopped kissing Michael. Still holding him tight, he said," Baby, I haven't done this for a while so go slow, okay?"

Michael gulped and whispered back, "Okay." He pushed on Ben's shoulder, signaling him to lie back. He kissed Ben's rock hard pecks softly, nibbled his nipples playfully. Ben moaned; so far so good, but this was what they normally did in bed. Michael nibbled and kissed his way down to Ben's huge, rock hard dick. he quickly sheathed it and began to lick it from base to shaft, teasing Ben, until Ben moaned for him to suck it. Michael sucked Ben's cock expertly, nearly swallowing his lover's large dick. Ben came quickly and moaned,

"Baby--that was so good! Are you gonna fuck me that good, baby?"

Michael's eyes widened in the dark as he remembered his offer to Ben. "Yes, baby--umm--way better" Michael motioned for Ben to get on his knees in front of him. He quickly put on a condom and lubed up, then he remembered that when fucking Michael, Ben always tested the waters first by inserting a lubed--up finger. Michael lubed up his right hand and hesitantly poked at Ben's asshole.

He just couldn't do it. Maybe he was being selfish, but he felt that he was the one who should be lying there open and ready to be taken. Ben was the powerful one, if not in charge of this relationship, then mostly in charge in their bedroom, except maybe for the times Michael rode him. That was just the way Michael liked it for now. He certainly didn't feel powerful enough to do the taking himself.

"Ben I'm sorry I've never done this before and I don't think I want to do it now!"

"What--Baby, why didn't you tell me?" Ben turned over to look at Michael.

"I just wanted you--no matter how--" Michael leaned forward and stammered into Ben's chest.

"Hmmm, Michael," Ben smiled and started to say something wise but Michael suddenly began to laugh at the absurdity of the moment.

"I'm so stupid, Ben! I shouldn't have led you on like that but--Ben, you were ready to let me-- I mean, is that something that you want from me?" Michael became serious and a little panicked as the thought crossed his mind.

"No, I'm satisfied with you, baby." Ben kissed Michael softly. " I know I've been on the bottom before, but you satisfy me in other ways, baby," Ben answered the question in Michael's eyes.

Michael suddenly felt embarrassed again. Seeing Michael turn beet red, Ben suddenly pulled him closer and kissed him until his head spun and he was a little dizzy. Ben's heart burst with love for Michael.

"You know, Michael, that shower was invigorating..." Ben stroked Michael's now soft cock, which quickly stood at attention.

"Maybe I do have a little energy left to make love to you like I should", Ben leaned over Michael's shoulder for a condom, not letting him go. He blew out the candles on the nightstand...that night, Michael finally got his long awaited sexual healing.


End of "Sexual Healing" by Holly -- email

back to fiction index page