Fruit And Fun

By Holly


Michael sat up in a tangle of sheets and blankets. He rubbed his bleary eyes as he looked around the room for Ben. Michael smiled when he saw a shirtless Ben leaning against their bedroom doorjamb. Ben smiled down at Michael as he roused from his sleep.

"Good morning, Baby." Ben walked over to sit on the edge of the bed. He kissed Michael softly. Michael loved the way that Ben always kissed him good morning. His lover seemed oblivious to Michael's morning breath and slobbery face. Ben had once told him that he thought Michael achieved peak cuteness when he first woke up in the morning. Now Ben ran his fingers through Michael's thick, wildly disheveled hair."Good morning, Handsome." Michael tore himself away from Ben's soft, luscious lips to go brush his teeth and wash his face for breakfast. When he came out of the bathroom, Ben called from the kitchen, "Breakfast-incoming!"

Michael rearranged himself on the bed, propping himself up with some pillows. Michael loved spending Saturday mornings at home with Ben. Ben understood Michael's need to spend time with his friends. He had even told Michael that he was okay with him spending time with Brian--even after Michael had admitted to having romantic feelings toward his childhood friend. Ben had requested only one major concession. Michael had happily agreed. Now, every Saturday morning, he and Ben cleared their calendars and turned off their phone's ringer, so that they could cuddle together talking softly over breakfast in bed.

Michael laughed, bouncing excitedly on the bed. Ben came in and sat the breakfast tray on Michael's lap and slipped under the covers, close to his lover, savoring Michael's sweet warmth. They slowly fed each other mouthfuls of pancakes and fresh fruit until they were both full and sleepy again. Ben popped the last morsel, a slice of juicy peach, into Michael's soft, red tinged lips. Ben slid the peach slice in and out, back and forth, watching the sweet clear juice dribble down his lover's chin. Finally, pushing the fruit halfway into Michael's willing mouth, Ben bit off half, savoring the sweet taste of Michael's mouth as they pressed their lips together.

They kissed until the peach's sweetness was sucked away, and all that they could taste was each other's tongues and lips--perhaps even sweeter. Ben put the tray on the nightstand and pulled Michael on top of him, easing off his lover's pajama top and stroking his softly defined chest, teasing Michael's already hard nipples. Michael caressed Ben's harder chest with his one hand, as the other one stroked Ben's soft blonde hair. Michael repositioned himself, straddling Ben's lap. He felt Ben's hard-on pressing against his own as it strained through Ben's pajama bottoms.

Quickly, they both undressed, all language lost to half-coherent moaning and sighing as they licked, sucked, and caressed each other's aching bodies. Michael licked his way from Ben's thick neck down to his nipples, lower and lower--hating to stop for a condom --until he was taking as much as he could of Ben's swollen cock down his throat. Ben moaned and gripped the sheets. Suddenly Michael was being flipped over onto his back to have the favor returned by a very talented Ben. Michael moaned at the attention Ben's tongue was lavishing on his dick. He came quickly, moaning for Ben to take him now.

Ben obliged with a loving kiss, smoothly lifting Michael's legs up over his shoulders. Ben positioned himself between his lover's legs -hating to stop to lean over and grab the lube from the nightstand-and slowly opened Michael up with his lubed, knowing fingers. Michael pushed up and forward, wanting more, until he had taken three fingers. Ben knew Michael was ready and quickly lubed up his pulsating cock. He gently but firmly entered Michael's warm, hungry anus. Ben watched Michael's lower lip tremble with pain and pleasure as he was penetrated.

Michael moaned, " Ben --oh my God --Ben

Ben felt giddy from listening to his lover's sexy throaty moaning as he pumped in and out, faster and faster, as he neared his boiling point. Ben slowed down a little to make sure he was stroking Michael's prostate just right. Suddenly, Michael's back arched so far off of the bed that only his head made contact with the mattress. Michael's heavy-lidded eyes opened wide in awe and ecstasy, then closed tightly as his body rocked with a volcanic orgasm that shot onto Ben's hard stomach. As Michael's sphincter tightened around his penis, Ben could no longer hold back, and he filled the condom to capacity with what seemed like gallons of hot, electrified cum. "Michael. Oh shit! Baby, I love you," Ben growled into Michael's ear as he exploded.

Afterward, they lay holding each other close before the inevitable painful journey to the bathroom to wash away the evidence of their lovemaking. Ben squeezed Michael tight in his strong arms. Michael gave him a look of awe-filled lust that made Ben's heart skip a beat. Michael smiled up at Ben. "I love our Saturday mornings together, Ben," he sighed, thoroughly satisfied. Ben smiled down at Michael. "Tell me again why we don't have breakfast in bed everyday?" Ben sighed.

If only.


End of "Fruit and Fun" by Holly -- email

back to fiction index page