Birds And Bees

By gtoy


"Damn it!" Michael pouted as he hung up the phone. Ben was coming out of the kitchen when he saw his lover sulking on the couch.

"What's wrong?" He sat beside Michael and started caressing his neck slowly.

"It's my Mom." Michael said reluctantly. He sounded like he was about to cry.

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she's okay." Michael tilted his head and leaned against Ben's broad shoulder.

"Then what is it?"

"She's. Well, she's going away for the weekend."

"Oh? Where to?"

"New York."

Ben was a bit surprise with the news. This was the first time he had heard of Debbie 'going away' somewhere without Michael.

"Is that why you're sulking? She's going away without you? She is... going alone, isn't she?"

"No!" Michael exclaimed.

"Then who is... Oh!" Ben nodded his head knowingly when he realized the reason behind Michael's sulking and pouting.

"Horvath! She's going with Horvath!"

"Well, duh!" Ben almost burst into laughter when he saw his boyfriend's expression when he said that.

"Baby, are you jealous?"

"Oh, please, I'm not jealous! She's my mother, for crying out loud!"

"And, she's going away for the weekend to 'The Big Apple' with Carl Horvath!" Ben teased his boyfriend.

"...And you know what that means don't you?"

"Ben, don't say it!"

"They're gonna have..."

"I'm not listening!"

"Lotsa, lotsa..."

"I can't hear you! Blah, blah blah..." Michael was making noises and covering his ears at the same time.

"SEX! Lotsa sex!"

"Oh, my God! I can't believe you said that. That is so gross! I'm gonna be sick! I'm gonna be sick!"

Ben laughed uncontrollably. He tried to cover his mouth to control his laughter. Obviously it didn't work. Michael was not amused.

"Oh, God, I'm...I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean to... It's just that... You shoul've seen your face. You're all red." Ben continued laughing.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you? This is all a joke to you isn't it, Professor Bruckner?" Michael started to get really irritated with Ben's reaction.

"Oh, come on, Michael. You can't expect your mother to stay single forever. It's bound to happen one day. She's not a monk you know!"

"Well, I wish she was! Then I wouldn't have to worry about her having sex with some old geezer!"

"Hey, your Mom ain't a spring chicken either!"

"Ben, I had enough trouble erasing the image of my mother kissing Horvath. Now, I have to live with the fact that she's fucking the guy!"

"What do you think they have been doing every time they go out on a date? Playing Scrabble? It's normal, Michael. Gay or straight. Geezers or no geezers."

"Oh, my God! My mother is really doing it."

"Say it, Michael. Doing what?"

"Ugh. Having... sex." Michael dropped his head as a sign of defeat.

"Oh, come here, baby." Slowly, Michael sank into Ben's strong but gentle arms. Embracing his baby, Ben whispered reassurance to Michael's ear to soothe him.

"Michael?"

"Yes, Ben?"

Are you happy?"

"You know I am."

"Don't you want your mother to be happy too?" Michael paused for a moment, pondering Ben's question.

"I guess I do. I guess we just wait and see what happen next, huh?"

"Maybe we should." Ben kissed his boyfriend's temple and continued to caress him.

"Ben?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"You know, after this birds and bees talk that we had about my Mom and Horvath?"

"Uh-huh?"

"Well,... I'm still all icky about it. So... I don't feel like having sex tonight."

"Wh..." Ben was totally speechless. Slowly, Michael rose from the couch and kissed Ben tenderly on the lips and teasingly licked his lover's chin before they parted.

"Now, I really need to get some sleep because tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. Sleep tight, okay baby? Night-night." Michael gave his now horny lover a naughty wink. He swiftly turned around and strode towards the bedroom.

"Hah! You're joking, right? You're just teasing me, aren't you? Michael?"

Meanwhile, in the bedroom. Michael slid under the cover with a satisfied look on his face.

"Michael!"

The Morning After...

Michael woke up to the sight of Ben sleeping beside him. He smiled slightly when he remembered the conversation they had last night - the conversation that made him leave Ben hot and horny, all by himself. He hadn't meant to do it but he had been so annoyed by the way his boyfriend teased him that he gave Ben the hottest kiss and went straight to bed.

He began to regret his action, because right now, HE was the one feeling horny as hell! He felt the urge to wake Ben up so they could fuck like the was no tomorrow, but he was afraid that Ben might still be upset. Instead, he got up slowly and headed to the bathroom. After washing up, he planned to make some breakfast to make it up to his boyfriend.

Michael was making coffee when suddenly he felt a strong arm encircling his waist.

"Oh, Ben. You startled me. I didn't hear you come in." There was no verbal response from the man behind him.

Michael felt a sudden rush when Ben started nibbling his ear and nuzzling his neck. Michael squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lower lip when Ben blew a hot breath into his ear. Michael felt Ben's hand creeping underneath his top, searching for his nipple. He moaned slowly when Ben pinched the nub and squeezed it slowly.

Michael tilted his head to the side as Ben began to suck his neck a little harder. Instinctively, he leaned back and began to slide his body against his lover's muscular form. He felt Ben's cock pressing against his back. Ben's talented hand probed underneath Michael's sweat pants and reached for his now throbbing cock. He gripped it and began to pump slowly.

"Jesus," Michael called out. He took a deep breath when he felt Ben's finger nudging his pants down to his knees. He held his breath as he felt Ben's wet finger entering him. He tried not to scream when Ben slid his second finger in and teased his prostate.

Michael was savoring the sensual assault when suddenly Ben stopped and pulled out. Michael moaned with frustration but felt relieved when he heard Ben unwrapping a condom.

"Ben, hurry!" Michael's plea was answered with a full penetration of Ben's rigid cock. Ben stopped his thrust when his was fully wedge inside Michael. He waited until Michael's body began to relax, then he started pumping slowly as Michael moaned louder and louder.

The kitchen was now filled with the sound of the men grunting and moaning, lost in their own little universe.

"Oh God, Ben! Ah!...Ben...please!...Oh, God...deeper!" As if his pleas weren't enough, Michael reached around for Ben's ass, coaxing him to thrust deeper. Ben groaned louder as he fucked Michael faster and faster. And then, with one final thrust, Ben exploded inside his lover. Michael followed a few seconds later.

Ben planted kisses on Michael's neck and slowly pulled out. He dragged Michael as he sat down on a chair and pulled Michael onto his lap.

Michael brushed Ben's hair and kissed his temple tenderly. "That was...wow!"

"It sure was. So are you still icky?"

"Oh, so you can talk now!"

"What? I thought you liked it. I mean, you know... me being the 'silent predator'!"

"You practically ambushed me!"

"Well, it's all your fault."

"My fault? How was it MY fault?"

"You left me all hot and horny last night, and when I woke up this morning, seeing you displaying that sexy ass of yours, I just couldn't resist!"

Michael shifted and straddled Ben between his legs. "Tell you what, Professor. In the future, when we talk about the birds and the bees..."

"You mean sex?"

"Okay, SEX! When we talk about sex, can we please, please leave my mother out of it?"

"Got it. But, what about Horvath? Can we talk about him?"

"Ben!"

"I'm sorry, baby. I was just kidding. Ahem, excuse me..." Ben pulled Michael off him, stood up and held up his hand. "I, Benjamin Bruckner, promise to my beloved, Michael Charles Novotny, not to mention the name of his dear mother, Debbie Novotny,when we are discussing birds... I mean SEX, when we are discussing sex."

Michael grinned as he watched his half naked boyfriend stand in front of him like a good soldier.

"That's better. Now, before you are dismissed, I have one more task for you. Strip!"

"Sir, yes sir!"


End of "Birds and Bees" by gtoy -- email

back to fiction index page