Pretending

By Desiree


"I think it's great." That wasn't a total lie. I did think the idea of Michael being a father was a great idea, just not exactly under these circumstances.

"You do?" He'd sounded so surprised by my support.

"Fathering a child? Helping Melanie and Lindsay create a family?" I tried so hard to sound nonchalant about the whole thing and I prayed I was succeeding.

"But it's a big responsibility...bringing a human being into the world..." Michael's voice sounded so innocent that, for a moment, I forgot what I was doing and let the vial of steroids drop out of my bag onto the floor. As quickly but as non-obviously as I could, I dropped the bag on top of the vial and managed to stammer out a response.

"Oh...uh...you are more ready than you think." I tossed the bag besides Michael, stopping at him long enough to kiss him before heading towards the bathroom. "Wanna shower?" I ask in my most playful voice. One of the best parts of living with your lover is being able to undress on the way to the shower without worrying about a roommate walking through. I peel my shirt off and throw it at him.

"Still...it is exciting though. Hope I don't fuck it up." There was uncertainty and fear in his words.

"How are you gonna fuck it up? All you have to do, Michael," I slide my sweat pants off, leaving them a pile in the floor, "is supply the sperm." I turn around and head into the bathroom to turn the water. I test the temperature as I hear Michael walk in behind me and start to undress.

"Wish we could have one."

"That'd be a first." I turn the shower on and step in, letting the sudden heat of the water shock my senses into alertness. I can still hear Michael undressing.

"You could carry it." He laughs. I don't think so.

"And lose my figure?" I was semi-serious.

"Fine. I'll carry it." I suddenly have a picture in my head of Michael pregnant. He looked like Debbie. I stifle a laugh.

"I think you have been writing too many fantastical adventures young man." I can feel his presence at my back but I can't look at him. I feel his still cool hands on my back and I flinch. His hands warm up instantly as he rubs my back.

"Still it's a nice thought though isn't it?" I can hear that little boy smile in his voice and my heart begins to ache. Yeah, it is a nice thought but one that is so out of the question now that it hurtsto think about it. I never realized how badly I wanted to be a father until I couldn't be anymore.

Feeling suddenly very territorial, I turn and capture Michael's neck with my mouth and just kiss down his small but still tone frame. He turns his back to me but I just run my tongue all over the panes of his body, savoring the taste of him mixed with the sweat of his daily activities. When I reach his face, I capture it between my hands, memorizing this look of innocence and surprise on his face before kissing him passionately on the mouth before moving back down his neck, nibbling and sucking my way down to his chest. I lightly bite each of his nipples before continuing down. I feel his erection against me but I slowly lick and kiss my way down his flat stomach, loving the moans he's making, that I'm making my lover make. I rest my head on his pubic bone before swallowing his cock in one fluid motion. I feel his hand on my shoulder as he tries to steady himself and I hear his other hand hit the wall. I suck and lick, moving back and forth along his dick, slow then fast then slow again, all the time loving the incoherent noises slipping from Michael's lips. His grip on my shoulder turns to a vice grip, almost there but I stop and let his cock slide from my mouth.

"Wha..." He can't even form an entire word. I just smile and quickly soap us both up and rinse us both off, turn off the shower and grab the towel.

"You're not gettin' off that easy..." My voice is low, almost guttural, as I quickly towel us both off and drag him back into my arms. I smother his mouth with mine, all along walking us back to the bedroom. Once there, I shove Michael onto the bed, sparing only a glance to him sprawled on the bed, his eyes half closed, half open. I grab a condom and the lube out of the bedside drawer, toss the lube on the bed and rip the condom open, slowly rolling it onto my cock. I hear Michael inhale sharply. I creep towards the bed, watching Michael struggle to sit up to meet me and I pounce down on top of him, pining him to the mattress. He opens his mouth to say something but I bring my mouth down on his, forcing my tongue inside. I feel him try to gasp and I break the kiss to grab the lube. I feel him spread his legs in anticipation. I squeeze some of lube right onto his hole, not wanting to waste any time considering I am so hard I could come at any moment. I raise Michael's legs to my shoulders and begin to press into him, losing myself in the feeling and the look of abandon on his face. I hear a gasp but don't know whom it's come from but I keeping pressing until I'm encased in his body. Without knowing it, I start sliding back and forth, in and out. My hands roam over Michael's body, pinching his nipples and dragging my fingers all over him. He grabs my hands and I pin his beside his head, all the while pumping in and out of his body. 'Mine...mine...mine,' is all I can think. His head thrashes back and forth; he's biting his lip. I love it when I make him lose all control like this. I look down, watching my dick slid in and out of his body then I look back up at him. He's staring at me with his mouth open.

"I...love...you..." he gasps and I feel his muscles spasm all around my cock as he comes. I don't know what triggers it, the muscles spasms or hearing those words but I feel myself come, sperm being released safely into the condom. I close my eyes for a second to gather myself and I feel Michael's legs slip from my shoulders and wrap around my waist. I let go of his hands and balance myself on my hands on either side of his face. Without warning, I let my cock slid out of him completely, that physical unity gone now. Michael unlocks his legs from my waist and I carefully stand up, go to the bathroom to throw the condom away and grab a towel. I wipe myself off quickly and glance at myself in the mirror. For a second, I don't recognize myself. I know I'm me physically but mentally I'm not so sure. I shrug it off to post-sex brain drain and head back to the bedroom. Michael is still spread eagle on the bed, one arm thrown over his eyes. I run a finger up the bottom of his foot, which makes his leg twitch.

"Uhn..." I slide up the bed to lie beside him and gently wipe the semen off his stomach. He turns his head to face me, his eyes only partially open. 'Wow." I can't help but smile. After tossing the towel off into the corner, I turn off the light on my side of the bed, reach across Michael's prone body and turn off that lamp as well. I feel him curl up next to me and I slip my arms around him protectively. The regular rate of his breathing lets me know he's asleep. Gently I kiss the side of his head before giving myself up to sleep as well.


End of "Pretending" by Desiree -- email)

back to fiction index page