Michael Tops Ben

By Brucknerfan1985

Summary: Michael enters Ben for the first time.
Rating: NC-17
Archive Date: 02 February 2007


"Hey Michael" Emmett shouted at Michael in his usually happy way, but stopped when he saw that Michael was clearly in a bad mood. "Geezz, honey, what's wrong." He asked as Michael sat down in the booth next to him.

"I haven't had sex, in, oh about a week. "He snapped, as he picked up a menu. Emmett couldn't help but laugh. Which Michael responded by giving him a look, than said," its not funny. Ben hasn't been in the mood because of his fucking mid-term papers, I thought that the students were supposed to freak out not the teachers."

"Why not do it yourself, I'm sure since you and Ben hooked up. Your hand has missed you." A voice said from the counter, Michael turned to face Brian, who was reading something. "I already did that, thank you very much." Michael snapped.

"Honey, why such the down face" Debbie asked, she had clearly not heard the conversion. "Nothing, Ma’

"Little Mickey, Horny." Again came from Brian. "God does everyone got to know that Ben and I haven't had sex in about a week." He shouted so that everyone in the dinner would know. He grabbed his jacket, when he realized what he had done, ‘I got to go." He than left the diner, with all eyes on him.

~~~~~~~

It was little while later Michael was at the Comic book shop, when Brian arrived, Michael looked up and that down. "Here to make fun of me because of my lack of a sex life, donut even bother... I am not in the mood."

Brian sat down on the counter and picked up a comic and began flipping through, "if Ben is tired, why not you do all the work?" he said, as if it was nothing. It wasn't anything at least to Michael; he hadn't entered guy, let alone Ben. He was afraid, that he won’t bring Ben to an orgasm and Ben would be satisfied.

Michael seemed to be lost in his own thoughts, think about what Brian had just said, when Brian said," don't tell me you've never entered a guy before?" Michael didn't answer him, he didn't want to, he was afraid that Brian would tease him about it and he wasn't in the frame of mind to hear about it.

"It’s not that hard Michael. although you have to be. Just make sure that you prepare him." Brian talking about sex excited Michael, he listened to Brian intently, and he didn't notice that Ben had come in the comic book store.

It wasn't until Ben had Kissed him on the check that he noticed him, "Hi, Baby." He said facing him this time kissing him deeply, he thought ‘damn he smells good’ and his pants got tighter, at that point he didn't care what he had do or who ever was on top, he wanted his lover in the worst way.

"Michael… Michael. "Ben said, pulling away, Michael looked into Ben's blue eyes and said," what's the matter?"

"As much as I love kissing you, I just came here to tell you that I will be home late. I have papers to read and grade." When Michael heard that his heart sank because the last time that Ben said that he came home at 10:00 at night and defiantly not in the mood.

He wasn't sure how long he could go without sex, he had done it before but every since he has been with Ben he has been spoiled being able to have it almost every night. But with Ben mind somewhere else he hasn't been able to touch, taste his lover.

He missed feeling Ben penetrating him, filling him each time, he missed hearing him whimper and moan, especially when he comes, feeling his body shake. He couldn't take it anymore he turned to Brian and said, "Teach me."

~~~~~~~

At Ben's apartment Michael had lit every scented candle that Ben had leaving them around the apartment, he had dinner ready, even if it was just pasta on the table, hoping that Ben would be home, at 7:30 much to his delight, he heard a lock being opened, and Ben walking in, He looked so tired, he sighed dropping his keys.

"Michael? What's this?" he asked slowly when he saw that every candle was lit and dinner was on the table and Michael on the couch. Michael got up and took Ben jacket and grabbed his bag. "I wanted to do something for you and don't worry I don't expect anything."

Ben than pulled Michael for a deep kiss, his tongue going deep down Michael throat, Michael moaned into Ben's mouth, Ben started rubbing up and down Michael back, but not going near his butt, which he usually does. Michael knew that he wasn't in the mood… yet.

They than sat down and enjoyed the meal that Michael had made, Ben looked up and saw that Michael looked upset, so he reached over and gentle squeezed his hand, Michael looked right into his pale blue eyes. "I so sorry that I haven't been able to fulfill you, I just … just been too tired." At that moment Michael thought that it was now or never.

"W-w-what if I fulfill you." He muttered in an almost whispered, looking down embarrassed, he wasn't sure what Ben was going to say. He knows that at least once Ben was a bottom. Afraid to look up, he repeated his offer.

Seeing his lover upset Ben got up and kneeled in front of him, resting his hand on his knees, Ben reached up and lifted Michael chin and said, " it's okay, there is no need to embarrassed we are lovers, you can asked me anything." Getting off his knees he gave his lover a tender peck on the lips.

Ben grabbed Michael hand and led him to the bedroom; Michael took that as a yes. Michael figures he had to get controlled; He wanted Ben to relax and enjoy it. He slowly approached his lover, his life and began kissing and nibbling on his neck, while his hands began to unbutton Ben usually tan shirt.

When all those annoying buttons that kept Michael from Ben's perfected chest was removed he started to rub his hand up and down his well toned muscle chest before lowing himself and taking Ben's left nipple in his mouth and began suck and biting. Meanwhile Ben was lost in pleasure, he couldn't believe Michael was this good at it, and he would never tell him that Brian told him what parts to pay attention to.

Michael than pushed his lover on the Bed, Michael thought that Ben has never looked so Sexy, half naked, laying down, anticipating his next move. Michael took a second to look at him, he is so perfect. But if didn't get him naked soon he could just come looking at him. (It had been a week)

Michael started to pay attention to Ben's feet, after removing he rubbed them, before laying down completely on Ben, feeling for the first time Ben ragging hard on against his own, " hmm someone a little excited !" Ben let out a loud moan that echo through out the apartment. He too missed being intimate.

"Let's get you out of these jeans." He said, unbuttoning his lover's jeans, the second that he did his erection

Strung out, Michael could eat that up, sucking him off until he came loudly but he wanted Ben to remember this. He than pulled his jeans and boxers off. Ben sighed at the fact that Michael had ignored is aching cock, this cause Michael to laugh.

"Honey, I think that you are overly dressed." Ben said Ben tired not to say anything letting Michael lead the way but after glancing at Michael who was fully dress and he was naked as a jay bird, he had to say something. Michael smiled and began to undress under Ben's watchful eyes, getting so turned on with Ben looking at him.

Figuring that His lovers had suffered enough he reached over to the night stand to retrieve some Condoms, much to his dismay he couldn't find any, he started to panic. He couldn't believe that he had lit every candle in the house and forgot to check if there were condoms. Also could he lead Ben on, getting him all hot and bothered and not be able to finish it.

He looked down and apologized to Ben, Ben Looked at him and pointed to the bathroom, that's right he had some in the cabinet, he quickly ran, naked, to the bathroom. Ben couldn't help it he burst out laughing. Michael returns with a package of Condom and lube. Just to be sure.

He smiled at Ben before covering Ben and himself, Ben stopped him, when he laid on-top of him, again it dawn on him, Ben hasn't been a bottom and He need to Prepare him. He put some on his fingers; he tapped Ben to open his legs.

He that slowly slid on Finger in, Ben gasped at this intrusion, "Baby, please go slowly I haven't done this in a while please go slowly." He slowly began to entered a second finger, not wanting to hurt Ben, Ben shifted his hips to let him to know that it was okay to entered a third finger, When Michael brushed up against Ben prostate Ben gasped tightens his stomach, Michael looked up, Did he hurt him. When he saw Ben relaxing he continued to massage Ben's tight passage, enjoying how warm and tight he was.

Finally Ben couldn't take it, he whimpered "Michael, please." He could believe he was bringing this out of Ben; usually it was Ben doing it to him. But he too couldn't wait to enter him, he knows how tight he was and knew it was going to feel really good, He little by little, pulled out a finger at a time., he leaned down, kissing Ben on the mouth, which turned into a quick French, when he pulled away, he started to pay attention to Ben rock hard nipples, when he was doing this Ben remind him, "please take it slowly."

Finally he went between Ben’s legs, grabbed his painfully hard dick and just put at Ben entrance say that he was about enter him, grabbed some lube put it on himself and Ben's waiting hole, than but the head in just an inch, Ben grabbed the sheets below him, and let out moaned deep in his throat, shutting his eyes, he gripped the sheets below him as Michael sank completely into him.

Being inside Ben could just send Michael over the edge, it was moist, and most importantly it gripped tightly around his dick, he now understood why some liked being on top. He kept it slow and steady not wanting to injured his lover, than he began to feel Ben tight passage to loosed up, Ben shifted and wrapped his legs around Michael around wrist, pushing him in deeper, when he did he hit Ben prostate and again he thought that he did something wrong cuz he near heard that come out of Ben, he looked down and he knew that face, Ben was close and Michael knew it, he decide to go even slower, he laughed because now Ben would know how it feels, so he would think twice before doing it again.

"Harder…Faster…Right there. God Michael I'm almost there. "He pushed hard again, pushing against His prostate that was enough to send Ben over the edge; he came hard into the Condom that his lover had put on him early on the night. Michael tired to wait, but seeing the pure pleasure on his lover face, he pushes forward one last time, erupting hard into the condom. He than collapsed onto Ben chest, breathing hard, Ben's body was still shaking, when he wrapped his arms around Michael. "Hat was amazing, baby."

"Do I get an A. Professor?" he asked out of breath, he was letting himself go limb before pulling out, and Ben started rubbing his back up and down. "An A plus." Michael put his head on his lover chest, letting Ben play with his hair, falling asleep. Ben got up when his lover was snoozing and removed the condom from himself and Michael, laughing because he forgot to take it of them. He than thought that he would have to let Michael do that again.


End of "Michael Tops Ben" by Brucknerfan1985 (Jensenfan1985@yahoo.com)

back to fiction index page